Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Snarly Imps || OPEN •
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Mashh

I'll add you to the waitlist for now! the first slot is still the person I just finished in case I need to make any edits, so it shouldn't take long to move you into a slot! :3
amount would be 150 base + 100 metallic + 100 runes
so 350g!

edit: oh but please don't send payment until I ping you to say you've been moved into the slot!
@Mashh

I'll add you to the waitlist for now! the first slot is still the person I just finished in case I need to make any edits, so it shouldn't take long to move you into a slot! :3
amount would be 150 base + 100 metallic + 100 runes
so 350g!

edit: oh but please don't send payment until I ping you to say you've been moved into the slot!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
could I get on your pinglist since I just ordered an imp adopt where I had to sponsor stuff so kinda low on cash ^^'
could I get on your pinglist since I just ordered an imp adopt where I had to sponsor stuff so kinda low on cash ^^'
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya of course! added :3
@Cyrya of course! added :3
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap Oooooh, they look awesome! All of the new genes look great, and I appreciate adding the extra accent bits ;AAAA; Thank you so much!!
@sensiblesoap Oooooh, they look awesome! All of the new genes look great, and I appreciate adding the extra accent bits ;AAAA; Thank you so much!!
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk
I'm so glad you like them, thank you so much for buying! <3

@Mashh
you've been moved into the second slot and can send payment whenever!
@Arborpunk
I'm so glad you like them, thank you so much for buying! <3

@Mashh
you've been moved into the second slot and can send payment whenever!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap sweet! may I actually pay mixed? I have about 250g - may I add in the treasure extra? and how much would that be? :>
@sensiblesoap sweet! may I actually pay mixed? I have about 250g - may I add in the treasure extra? and how much would that be? :>
9044c72bfbfaac1762fef1ed400e0bca8b7cba95.png
@Mashh

I typically use the rate of 1:1300, the base price is just rounded up for simplicity, so it'd be 250g and 130,000t!
I prefer payment via PM btw if you don't mind!
@Mashh

I typically use the rate of 1:1300, the base price is just rounded up for simplicity, so it'd be 250g and 130,000t!
I prefer payment via PM btw if you don't mind!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap alrighty! sent :>
@sensiblesoap alrighty! sent :>
9044c72bfbfaac1762fef1ed400e0bca8b7cba95.png
@sensiblesoap

howdy, may i please be on the pinglist? love your style! :>
@sensiblesoap

howdy, may i please be on the pinglist? love your style! :>
@sensiblesoap

Hello! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@sensiblesoap

Hello! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
2Ym97BP.png » the profile
» the library
» directory
» hatchery
» adopts
______
Antique Oil Lamp Phoenix
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12