Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Snarly Imps || OPEN •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
pinglist for shop opening:

@Gyrfalcon2
@LadyRenee
@Gaston
pinglist for shop opening:

@Gyrfalcon2
@LadyRenee
@Gaston
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

Ooh nice to see the shop open!
Before I fill out the form, I wanted to ask if you'd accept usd bribes for this accent, and if so, about what range you're looking for?
@sensiblesoap

Ooh nice to see the shop open!
Before I fill out the form, I wanted to ask if you'd accept usd bribes for this accent, and if so, about what range you're looking for?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2

aside from the teeth I think everything on the head appears to be gradients and dots right? unless I'm missing something :0 so yes I would take bribes for it!! as far as range I'm not really sure, feel free to just offer what you think is fair and I'll likely accept since it shouldn't be terribly hard on the head area!

Edit: wait I forgot I had to account for the mouth being open LOL
would you want elongated teeth or what? :0
@Gyrfalcon2

aside from the teeth I think everything on the head appears to be gradients and dots right? unless I'm missing something :0 so yes I would take bribes for it!! as far as range I'm not really sure, feel free to just offer what you think is fair and I'll likely accept since it shouldn't be terribly hard on the head area!

Edit: wait I forgot I had to account for the mouth being open LOL
would you want elongated teeth or what? :0
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap Awesome, I'll fill out the form here then! [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34580078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/345801/34580078_350.png[/img][/url] [b]payment type:[/b] usd [b]background color:[/b] up to you! [b]sponsoring?:[/b] Y, poison [b]etc:[/b] Would $5 for the accent be ok?
@sensiblesoap

Awesome, I'll fill out the form here then!

dragon:
34580078_350.png
payment type: usd
background color: up to you!
sponsoring?: Y, poison
etc: Would $5 for the accent be ok?
@Gyrfalcon2

probably edited my post too late so just pinging you to let you know I asked for a bit of clarification!
@Gyrfalcon2

probably edited my post too late so just pinging you to let you know I asked for a bit of clarification!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap

Oh whoops, didn't see the edit till now ^^;

Uhhh I didn't actually think of what would happen with his teeth either lmao. A little elongated would be perfect tho! (although, if it's too much of a change to the linework, you can keep it as is)
@sensiblesoap

Oh whoops, didn't see the edit till now ^^;

Uhhh I didn't actually think of what would happen with his teeth either lmao. A little elongated would be perfect tho! (although, if it's too much of a change to the linework, you can keep it as is)
@Gyrfalcon2

okay! I'll see what I can do! for usd slots that I'm not sure I can pull off, I take payment afterwards actually so I'll send a watermarked version to make sure everything is to your liking before you send payment!!
@Gyrfalcon2

okay! I'll see what I can do! for usd slots that I'm not sure I can pull off, I take payment afterwards actually so I'll send a watermarked version to make sure everything is to your liking before you send payment!!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap

Alrighty, sounds good!
@sensiblesoap

Alrighty, sounds good!
@sensiblesoap [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53193010]BurningBush[/url][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531931/53193010_350.png?mtime=ZX-_XBOcKDA.png[/img] [b]payment type:[/b] gems [b]background color:[/b] artist's choice [b]sponsoring?:[/b] laced [b]etc:[/b] Now you have to figure out how much to charge for fire primal eyes. Sorry! (not sorry. lol) Ping me the cost and I will send you the money!
@sensiblesoap

dragon: BurningBush53193010_350.png?mtime=ZX-_XBOcKDA.png
payment type: gems
background color: artist's choice
sponsoring?: laced
etc: Now you have to figure out how much to charge for fire primal eyes. Sorry! (not sorry. lol) Ping me the cost and I will send you the money!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee

I was unprepared LOL hmmm how about 80g? I know it's just a flame but I usually have to fuss with flame shapes several times asgdhdj
@LadyRenee

I was unprepared LOL hmmm how about 80g? I know it's just a flame but I usually have to fuss with flame shapes several times asgdhdj
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12