Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Snarly Imps || OPEN •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] SensibleSoap's Snarly Imp Adopts [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b][/center] [br /] [center]hello! I'm looking for a way to make dragon cash from my art despite my chronic wrist pain, so I'm hoping adopts are a good way to do that! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828580875821121587/828580980083654666/imperial_head_ethereal.png[/img] [i](jaguar/capsule)[/i] ------------ [center] [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] UPDATES [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] [b]4/5/21:[/b] shop is open! [emoji=imperial happy size=2] ------------- [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] RULES & INFO [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] [left][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] I will only have [b]2 slots open at once, [/b] but I will keep a waitlist if needed! [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] if you are on the waitlist and do not respond within 24 hours of the ping, you might lose your slot [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b] I require payment before I begin.[/b] If I'm unable to draw a sponsored gene, I will refund you and mark that gene as unavailable for sponsoring. [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]I prefer payment via PM,[/b] so that I can keep the funds safely away from my own until I finish, in case I need to refund [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]I do have a beardless version! [/b]if you'd like a version different than your dragon's onsite art, please let me know in the "etc" section of the form! [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]regarding usd slots:[/b] I only take usd if the order total is $4 or over. however benefits of this are, your order will take priority, and you can order up to 3 at once instead of the typical 1. you are allowed to tip to make your total equal $4+ if you want to pay in usd but don't want additional adopts [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]I can still take orders when slots are full if the genes you need are already sponsored![/b] [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] I typically delete layers when I'm bribed into doing an accent to keep my file tidy, meaning accents can't be "sponsored" and will always cost if I'm willing to do them [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]important note:[/b] I have chronic wrist pain, so orders may take longer than other shops. if you're worried about how long it's taking, you're welcome to send me a PM, but please be kind. if I haven't started and you're uncomfortable with the amount of time it's taking, I can refund you, however [i]I will not refund orders I've already started[/i] unless I personally cannot finish them [/left]
SensibleSoap's Snarly Imp Adopts

hello! I'm looking for a way to make dragon cash from my art despite my chronic wrist pain, so I'm hoping adopts are a good way to do that!

imperial_head_ethereal.png
(jaguar/capsule)

UPDATES

4/5/21: shop is open!

RULES & INFO

I will only have 2 slots open at once, but I will keep a waitlist if needed!
if you are on the waitlist and do not respond within 24 hours of the ping, you might lose your slot
I require payment before I begin. If I'm unable to draw a sponsored gene, I will refund you and mark that gene as unavailable for sponsoring.
I prefer payment via PM, so that I can keep the funds safely away from my own until I finish, in case I need to refund
I do have a beardless version! if you'd like a version different than your dragon's onsite art, please let me know in the "etc" section of the form!
regarding usd slots: I only take usd if the order total is $4 or over. however benefits of this are, your order will take priority, and you can order up to 3 at once instead of the typical 1. you are allowed to tip to make your total equal $4+ if you want to pay in usd but don't want additional adopts
I can still take orders when slots are full if the genes you need are already sponsored!
I typically delete layers when I'm bribed into doing an accent to keep my file tidy, meaning accents can't be "sponsored" and will always cost if I'm willing to do them
important note: I have chronic wrist pain, so orders may take longer than other shops. if you're worried about how long it's taking, you're welcome to send me a PM, but please be kind. if I haven't started and you're uncomfortable with the amount of time it's taking, I can refund you, however I will not refund orders I've already started unless I personally cannot finish them
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828580875821121587/828580975209611284/imperial_head_asmodai.png[/img] [i](tiger/shimmer/underbelly)[/i] ------------ [center] [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] PRICES [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] [left] [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]base price[/b] 150g / 200kt [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]sponsored genes:[/b] +0g / 0kt [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]unsponsored genes:[/b] +100g / 130kt [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]sponsored eye types:[/b] +0g / 0kt [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]unsponsored eye types:[/b] case by case, please check spreadsheet [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]apparel:[/b] [i]bribe only*[/i] [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [b]skins/accents:[/b] [i]bribe only*[/i] (*exceptions can be made for very simple apparel/accents, such as scars, piercings, simple tattoos, etc, which are pwyw) if you're interested in inquiring about paying with items, please PM me to discuss it first! [/left] ------------- [center][b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] AVAILABLE GENES & EYE TYPES [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] all information can be found on the spreadsheet! [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ipTlxWZ50vRwcRxeUJvC93c1R9GGoOTtmCCdNwEKCVs/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet link[/url] [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] --------------- [center] [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] ORDER FORM [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] [left][code]@sensiblesoap [b]dragon:[/b] [scries welcome as well!] [b]payment type:[/b] [gems, treasure, or usd. please pm first if looking to ask about items as payment] [b]background color:[/b] [if gradient, please specify. specific hex codes are allowed if preferred. you can also leave this up to me!] [b]sponsoring?:[/b] [Y/N, if yes, what?] [b]etc:[/b] [list any additional info/specifications/bribes here][/code][/left] [/center]
imperial_head_asmodai.png
(tiger/shimmer/underbelly)

PRICES
base price 150g / 200kt
sponsored genes: +0g / 0kt
unsponsored genes: +100g / 130kt
sponsored eye types: +0g / 0kt
unsponsored eye types: case by case, please check spreadsheet
apparel: bribe only*
skins/accents: bribe only*

(*exceptions can be made for very simple apparel/accents, such as scars, piercings, simple tattoos, etc, which are pwyw)

if you're interested in inquiring about paying with items, please PM me to discuss it first!

AVAILABLE GENES & EYE TYPES

all information can be found on the spreadsheet!

spreadsheet link

ORDER FORM

Code:
@sensiblesoap [b]dragon:[/b] [scries welcome as well!] [b]payment type:[/b] [gems, treasure, or usd. please pm first if looking to ask about items as payment] [b]background color:[/b] [if gradient, please specify. specific hex codes are allowed if preferred. you can also leave this up to me!] [b]sponsoring?:[/b] [Y/N, if yes, what?] [b]etc:[/b] [list any additional info/specifications/bribes here]

juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828580875821121587/828580972051038258/imperial_head_abraxos.png[/img] [i](vipera/glimmer)[/i] ------------ [center] [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] SLOTS [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] 1.) OPEN 2.) OPEN ~ [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] WAITLIST [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] 1.) Malachite (when I reopen) ------------- [center][b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] FINISHED ADOPTS [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] the gallery will tell you the user and their dragon's name! [i]please DO NOT use any of these images unless you are the one who ordered it.[/i] thank you! [b][color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color] [url=https://sta.sh/21evjsvcx026]gallery link[/url] [color=darkturquoise][size=4]•[/color][/b] [/center]
imperial_head_abraxos.png
(vipera/glimmer)

SLOTS

1.) OPEN
2.) OPEN

~

WAITLIST

1.) Malachite (when I reopen)

FINISHED ADOPTS

the gallery will tell you the user and their dragon's name!
please DO NOT use any of these images unless you are the one who ordered it.
thank you!

gallery link

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
PINGLIST

if you have something specific you'd prefer to be pinged for, let me know!
otherwise I'll ping when there are free slots after a period of being full

~

@/Cyrya
@/Dynami
@/Gravitate
PINGLIST

if you have something specific you'd prefer to be pinged for, let me know!
otherwise I'll ping when there are free slots after a period of being full

~

@/Cyrya
@/Dynami
@/Gravitate
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12