Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Potion Pals ll Upgradable Adoptables [O]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center]@Ronnie1107 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y06jK8pL/ronnie-mama-pasta.png[/img][/center] We have our first level 2!! and since Ronnie is the first person to own a level 1 and a level 2, she has earned the hidden badge: "Early Adopter!" [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/bYxvvChs/early-adopter.png[/img][/center] [size=5]There are [b]BADGES [/b]you might say?? Why yes, of course! If certain hidden criteria is met, then you may just be awarded a hidden badge for supporting the shop and purchasing adopts.[/size] [center]How do you earn a badge, you might ask? Well.. that's a secret. But here are some hints as well as the current planned badges.[/center] [rule] [rule] [center][size=6]BADGES[/size][/center] [quote=special badges] These badges can only be gotten once by one person. 1.[b] "Early Adopter" [/b]-- Rewarded for being the first person to receive a level 1 and level 2 adopt. 2. ??? -- [i]Maybe this has something to do with that overly expensive breed unlock..[/i] 3. ??? -- [i]What's that Level 3 gonna be?[/i] 4. ??? -- [i]I want them all..[/i] 5. ??? -- [i]I wanted an adopt and all I got was this lousy badge.[/i][/quote] [quote=repeatable badges] These badges can be earned by multiple people. [columns] [i]1. ??? -- Maybe it has something to do with sponsors.. 2. ??? -- I want veilspuns! 3. ??? -- I want wildclaws! 4. ??? -- I want skydancers! 5. ??? -- I want spirals![/i] [nextcol] 6. ??? -- More adopts. MORE!! 7. ??? -- An OVERFLOWING amount of adopts! 8. ??? -- There is nothing in life but jamlets. [/columns] [/quote] [center][size=6]MORE TO COME[/size][/center]

We have our first level 2!! and since Ronnie is the first person to own a level 1 and a level 2, she has earned the hidden badge: "Early Adopter!"
early-adopter.png

There are BADGES you might say?? Why yes, of course! If certain hidden criteria is met, then you may just be awarded a hidden badge for supporting the shop and purchasing adopts.
How do you earn a badge, you might ask? Well.. that's a secret. But here are some hints as well as the current planned badges.

BADGES
special badges wrote:
These badges can only be gotten once by one person.

1. "Early Adopter" -- Rewarded for being the first person to receive a level 1 and level 2 adopt.
2. ??? -- Maybe this has something to do with that overly expensive breed unlock..
3. ??? -- What's that Level 3 gonna be?
4. ??? -- I want them all..
5. ??? -- I wanted an adopt and all I got was this lousy badge.
repeatable badges wrote:
These badges can be earned by multiple people.
1. ??? -- Maybe it has something to do with sponsors..
2. ??? -- I want veilspuns!
3. ??? -- I want wildclaws!
4. ??? -- I want skydancers!
5. ??? -- I want spirals!

6. ??? -- More adopts. MORE!!
7. ??? -- An OVERFLOWING amount of adopts!
8. ??? -- There is nothing in life but jamlets.
MORE TO COME
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
[center][size=6][b][emoji=subscription update size=1]NEW FEATURE[/b][emoji=subscription update size=1][/size][/center] [center][size=6][b]Presenting.. MYSTERY EGGS![/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590604783233007627/828633286791921754/mystery_egg.png[/img][/center] [center] For just the low price of 50g, you will be given one random elemental egg type. The eggs will possess the design of an elemental egg,[b] but have a preview of the colours of what may be inside.[/b] The breed and colours will be completely random. [b] Now, how do you hatch this egg?[/b] Simple! Just bump this thread once a day five times in total and the egg will hatch into a random Level 1 adopt. The idea of how to hatch the egg is brought to you by @Hiaieku Make sure to ping me on the 5th bump so that the egg may hatch. I will try to keep count myself. Colours and breed will be determined randomly by the first dragon I get on the scrying workshop. If the breed is not one that is currently available I will keep cycling them until one does appear.[/center] [center] [b]Much like GEN 1's, these adopts will end up all basic. You will be able to gene your adopt and build your very own custom creation at a later date, if this feature gets sponsored. Some genes will be able to be applied for free, but others will cost you. I will write up a table of the genes that will be free / cost when the sponsorship is funded. [/b] Those that fund towards the Gen 1 Genes for Mystery Eggs will receive a fully gened Gen 1 Adoptable for free.[/center]
NEW FEATURE
Presenting.. MYSTERY EGGS!
mystery_egg.png
For just the low price of 50g, you will be given one random elemental egg type. The eggs will possess the design of an elemental egg, but have a preview of the colours of what may be inside. The breed and colours will be completely random.

Now, how do you hatch this egg?
Simple! Just bump this thread once a day five times in total and the egg will hatch into a random Level 1 adopt. The idea of how to hatch the egg is brought to you by @Hiaieku

Make sure to ping me on the 5th bump so that the egg may hatch. I will try to keep count myself.

Colours and breed will be determined randomly by the first dragon I get on the scrying workshop. If the breed is not one that is currently available I will keep cycling them until one does appear.
Much like GEN 1's, these adopts will end up all basic. You will be able to gene your adopt and build your very own custom creation at a later date, if this feature gets sponsored. Some genes will be able to be applied for free, but others will cost you. I will write up a table of the genes that will be free / cost when the sponsorship is funded.

Those that fund towards the Gen 1 Genes for Mystery Eggs will receive a fully gened Gen 1 Adoptable for free.
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
@Lukaya Payment sent! :D
@Lukaya Payment sent! :D
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
[center]@Drymm [img]https://i.postimg.cc/J4JvsVfZ/drymm-the-legend.png[/img][/center] [center]Your Jamlet has arrived! Also, you, @flaminchi and @Ronnie1107 are eligible for the "Sponsor" badge! Earned by, well, sponsoring a feature! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/0yz6YnCY/sponsor-badge.png[/img][/center] [rule] [rule] [center][size=6][b][emoji=subscription update size=1]NEW UNLOCK[/b][emoji=subscription update size=1][/size][/center] [center][b][u]Thanks to Drymm's sponsorship, adoptables may have up to 3 - 5 Apparel on them![/u][/b] The apparel cannot alter the base too much in order to qualify as being available. For example, rings, jewellery, shrouds, etc, are all okay. But something like white raven armour is too complex. Drymm will be entitled to the first apparel-wearing adoptable due to sponsoring this feature -- but the forms will be edited to reflect the new unlock. [size=6]Note that only Level 2 adopts will be able to use apparel.[/size] Thank you all for supporting me![/center]
Your Jamlet has arrived!

Also, you, @flaminchi and @Ronnie1107 are eligible for the "Sponsor" badge! Earned by, well, sponsoring a feature!

sponsor-badge.png

NEW UNLOCK
Thanks to Drymm's sponsorship, adoptables may have up to 3 - 5 Apparel on them!

The apparel cannot alter the base too much in order to qualify as being available. For example, rings, jewellery, shrouds, etc, are all okay. But something like white raven armour is too complex.

Drymm will be entitled to the first apparel-wearing adoptable due to sponsoring this feature -- but the forms will be edited to reflect the new unlock.

Note that only Level 2 adopts will be able to use apparel.

Thank you all for supporting me!
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
@Lukaya

Aaaaa it looks wonderful!! Tysm! <3
@Lukaya

Aaaaa it looks wonderful!! Tysm! <3
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
bump
bump
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
bump
bump
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
noodle,, [b]Dragon Name ll ID:[/b] Holden || #63769921 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63769921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=151&auth=942cf2dcdb6c8708c5014ea35d8524fa401dd2ed&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Level:[/b] 1 [b]Potion Bottle colour:[/b] Antique [b]Potion Liquid colour:[/b] Red
noodle,,

Dragon Name ll ID:
Holden || #63769921

Dragon Image:
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=151&auth=942cf2dcdb6c8708c5014ea35d8524fa401dd2ed&dummyext=prev.png

Level: 1

Potion Bottle colour: Antique

Potion Liquid colour: Red
achievement spam
@flaminchi

noodl..
@flaminchi

noodl..
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
I am back Dragon Name ll ID: Kaph, #55112403 Dragon Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55112403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/551125/55112403_350.png[/img][/url] Level: 1 Potion Bottle colour: any kind of blue Potion Liquid colour: purplish-pink, whatever you see fit! Apparel (3 -5, level 2 only): -
I am back

Dragon Name ll ID: Kaph, #55112403
Dragon Image: 55112403_350.png

Level: 1
Potion Bottle colour: any kind of blue
Potion Liquid colour: purplish-pink, whatever you see fit!
Apparel (3 -5, level 2 only): -
nuvYkoF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14