Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Krondar's Adopts [Mirrors are back!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@Spoon All done! The small signature-sized one is on the top post here [img]https://i.imgur.com/1HaHCB5.png[/img] Make sure you save and re-upload just in case!
@Spoon All done! The small signature-sized one is on the top post here

1HaHCB5.png

Make sure you save and re-upload just in case!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
commenting so i can find this again later :eyes:
commenting so i can find this again later :eyes:
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@PearlyGirl absolutely! how did you find it out of curiosity? I was assuming it got buried hardcore since I haven't been active with it lately, lmao
@PearlyGirl absolutely! how did you find it out of curiosity? I was assuming it got buried hardcore since I haven't been active with it lately, lmao
@krondar I actually cant remember now aksjdh even though it was just earlier, i think i saw one of your adopts in someones bio O:
@krondar I actually cant remember now aksjdh even though it was just earlier, i think i saw one of your adopts in someones bio O:
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@PearlyGirl don't worry about it |D glad you're interested!!
@PearlyGirl don't worry about it |D glad you're interested!!
@krondar,

Are your orders still open? I'm very interested in ordering a mirror adopt if they are! :3
@krondar,

Are your orders still open? I'm very interested in ordering a mirror adopt if they are! :3
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Allstohel Yeah, but just as a warning: I might have to raise my prices slightly from what's shown on the front page

What would you like?
@Allstohel Yeah, but just as a warning: I might have to raise my prices slightly from what's shown on the front page

What would you like?
@krondar, Sorry for the delay in replying - brain did a weird and put me into anxiety overdrive about replying for some reason. Got past it though so here I am XD I was hoping to order an adopt of this lovely dragon: [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72884090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728841/72884090_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I'd prefer to pay in gems if that's okay ^^
@krondar,

Sorry for the delay in replying - brain did a weird and put me into anxiety overdrive about replying for some reason. Got past it though so here I am XD

I was hoping to order an adopt of this lovely dragon:
72884090_350.png

I'd prefer to pay in gems if that's okay ^^
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
VPsWmjb.gif
@Allstohel sorry to hear that, but glad you got through it. I'll do that for 500g, if that's ok?
@Allstohel sorry to hear that, but glad you got through it. I'll do that for 500g, if that's ok?
@krondar,

Sounds good to me, I'll send it over via crossroads! :)
@krondar,

Sounds good to me, I'll send it over via crossroads! :)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
VPsWmjb.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23