Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
( @Tirea )

The flying Griffles still seem to be minding their own business flying above you. They seem to be getting closer to where you are though. A few feathers and fluff also come off of the group. The play fighting is all on good fun though, and losing a few feathers is common.
One certain feather lands nearby you. If you were to examine it, you’d see that the sunlight makes it shift hue when you look at it at certain angles. Perhaps this will get their attention! They tend to really like shiny things, even if it’s feathers.

(Acquiring your Griffle is near! Feel free to come closer to interact with it or do as you please. I will have to get a design ready for you, so please be patient, as I’m still busy as of right now! You will be messaged asking your preference of pose in a moment.)
( @Tirea )

The flying Griffles still seem to be minding their own business flying above you. They seem to be getting closer to where you are though. A few feathers and fluff also come off of the group. The play fighting is all on good fun though, and losing a few feathers is common.
One certain feather lands nearby you. If you were to examine it, you’d see that the sunlight makes it shift hue when you look at it at certain angles. Perhaps this will get their attention! They tend to really like shiny things, even if it’s feathers.

(Acquiring your Griffle is near! Feel free to come closer to interact with it or do as you please. I will have to get a design ready for you, so please be patient, as I’m still busy as of right now! You will be messaged asking your preference of pose in a moment.)
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
[right]@WitheredAway // The sweet aroma of the nearest flower bed catches my attention, so i am drawn toward there the most. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Go to the large flowerbed nearby ! :3[/right]
@WitheredAway //
The sweet aroma of the nearest flower bed catches my attention, so i am drawn toward there the most.

Go to the large flowerbed nearby ! :3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
( @Distorted )

The many petals on the wind help lead you near the flowers, almost as if the petals and wind had a mind of their own! You eventually make it to the large flowerbed nearby. However, when getting close, you realize the flowerbed is far bigger than you thought. It’s full of many unique flowers almost to the likes some have never seen!
Many different Griffles are seen rolling around in the flowers or sniffing them. Some even eat them or have found ways to sip nectar from them.

Which of these do you wish to do?

Go to your right, where many Griffles are laying in the flowerbed

Go to your left, where you can spot many Griffles hovering around the flowers, some eating or drinking from them, others just sniffing them.
( @Distorted )

The many petals on the wind help lead you near the flowers, almost as if the petals and wind had a mind of their own! You eventually make it to the large flowerbed nearby. However, when getting close, you realize the flowerbed is far bigger than you thought. It’s full of many unique flowers almost to the likes some have never seen!
Many different Griffles are seen rolling around in the flowers or sniffing them. Some even eat them or have found ways to sip nectar from them.

Which of these do you wish to do?

Go to your right, where many Griffles are laying in the flowerbed

Go to your left, where you can spot many Griffles hovering around the flowers, some eating or drinking from them, others just sniffing them.
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
[right]@WitheredAway // The colorful petals sway my attention easily as i begin to follow them towards the flowerbed. These creatures i find to be incredibly adorable & endearing, while also obscure & mysterious. Some appear to be sleeping while others are resting there ... i don't wish to disturb them from their sleep, so instead i opt to go left where the others are more awake and lively. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Go to my left ! :3[/right]
@WitheredAway //
The colorful petals sway my attention easily as i begin to follow them towards the flowerbed. These creatures i find to be incredibly adorable & endearing, while also obscure & mysterious. Some appear to be sleeping while others are resting there ... i don't wish to disturb them from their sleep, so instead i opt to go left where the others are more awake and lively.

Go to my left ! :3
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
( @Distorted )

Active these other Griffles are indeed. Many seem to be busy doing their own thing as you pass by them, though some definitely notice you. You are able to get close to quite a few of them. Some even come over nearby you out of curiosity.
A select group comes directly up to you. Each is different from the other. A few have flowers in their beaks, some have decided to lay down near you, and some are hovering in place. It’s almost hard to chose what to do here. There’s a good amount of Griffles curious of your presence.

What do you wish to do?

(This is a free response. Just be sure to be appropriate and choose an action that makes sense. Otherwise, be creative, and feel free to write a response as long or as short as you want!)
( @Distorted )

Active these other Griffles are indeed. Many seem to be busy doing their own thing as you pass by them, though some definitely notice you. You are able to get close to quite a few of them. Some even come over nearby you out of curiosity.
A select group comes directly up to you. Each is different from the other. A few have flowers in their beaks, some have decided to lay down near you, and some are hovering in place. It’s almost hard to chose what to do here. There’s a good amount of Griffles curious of your presence.

What do you wish to do?

(This is a free response. Just be sure to be appropriate and choose an action that makes sense. Otherwise, be creative, and feel free to write a response as long or as short as you want!)
( @WitheredAway )

I run my fingers over the fallen feather, gently bouncing the fragile tips and admiring the beautiful hues of color fracturing like a prism. Shifting the feather as high in the air as I can raise my hand, I begin to jog over to the nearest group of Griffles play fighting in the air.

The feather hits the sunlight as I twirl it above me. "Hey, guys!" I call out to the group, hoping to interest one of them enough to approach me.
( @WitheredAway )

I run my fingers over the fallen feather, gently bouncing the fragile tips and admiring the beautiful hues of color fracturing like a prism. Shifting the feather as high in the air as I can raise my hand, I begin to jog over to the nearest group of Griffles play fighting in the air.

The feather hits the sunlight as I twirl it above me. "Hey, guys!" I call out to the group, hoping to interest one of them enough to approach me.
scruffy.png
[right]@WitheredAway // Yay! I'm popular! At least, that's what i think to myself as i'm being surrounded and adorn by these cuties. I feel most comfortable with the creatures that are laying by my side, until a certain one approaches me with a beautiful foreign flower. Something about the flower, and this specific one, interests me. It feels almost as if it is greeting me in some way? At first i am hesitant, as i don't know how it may react, but after a few moments pass i manage to reach out. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I reach out to gently pet one :3 [s]IS THAT OKAY IF NOT LMK![/s][/right]
@WitheredAway //
Yay! I'm popular! At least, that's what i think to myself as i'm being surrounded and adorn by these cuties. I feel most comfortable with the creatures that are laying by my side, until a certain one approaches me with a beautiful foreign flower. Something about the flower, and this specific one, interests me. It feels almost as if it is greeting me in some way? At first i am hesitant, as i don't know how it may react, but after a few moments pass i manage to reach out.

I reach out to gently pet one :3

IS THAT OKAY IF NOT LMK!
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
( @Distorted It’s perfectly fine! No worries!)

The one you managed to pet seems perfectly ok with being pet. If anything, it leans into your hand ore. More come over once your show you mean no harm at all to them. They all nuzzle against your hand, almost appearing to take turns. Some even drop flowers by your feet, almost like as if they were giving you a gift.
Some of them go back to what they were doing after being satisfied by pets. One stays with you though: the one that came over first. They seem to want even more pets. They also put a small dandelion by your feet. The seeds haven’t been blown off yet. Maybe it’s trying to tell you to do something with it?

( @Distorted It’s perfectly fine! No worries!)

The one you managed to pet seems perfectly ok with being pet. If anything, it leans into your hand ore. More come over once your show you mean no harm at all to them. They all nuzzle against your hand, almost appearing to take turns. Some even drop flowers by your feet, almost like as if they were giving you a gift.
Some of them go back to what they were doing after being satisfied by pets. One stays with you though: the one that came over first. They seem to want even more pets. They also put a small dandelion by your feet. The seeds haven’t been blown off yet. Maybe it’s trying to tell you to do something with it?

( @WitheredAway )

While something rushing past me in a hurry does cause me to jump, I'm also nervous for whatever it is. Most animals don't just crash land next to strangers for fun. I look at the cut reeds, maybe they meant to do that? It does seem fun, in a way. I can't see whats hiding in the plants, but I ask if its ok.

I also through in some "pspspsps" for good measure. If they work on cats, maybe they'll work om whatever cut the plants.
( @WitheredAway )

While something rushing past me in a hurry does cause me to jump, I'm also nervous for whatever it is. Most animals don't just crash land next to strangers for fun. I look at the cut reeds, maybe they meant to do that? It does seem fun, in a way. I can't see whats hiding in the plants, but I ask if its ok.

I also through in some "pspspsps" for good measure. If they work on cats, maybe they'll work om whatever cut the plants.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

( @WitheredAway ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/pvSlSiV.png[/img] [i]My first Griffle, a little Ice Pearl, joins me on my travels. It loves to sleep, often found cudlded up somewhere dark anc cool. [/i] (AAAH! It´s so cute, I love it~ Thank you! Also, I'd like to be added to the pingslist so I don't miss any news or updates. :D)
( @WitheredAway )

pvSlSiV.png

My first Griffle, a little Ice Pearl, joins me on my travels. It loves to sleep, often found cudlded up somewhere dark anc cool.

(AAAH! It´s so cute, I love it~ Thank you! Also, I'd like to be added to the pingslist so I don't miss any news or updates. :D)
VlakeFx.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16