Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Please add me to linguist omg ;0;
Please add me to linguist omg ;0;
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@SilencedRose @Santana @emberboop @BlueAmmolite @Nixpix @Tirea @yutashusshoe @AutumnNiche @naranciag @TypeFull @Mondschatten @SilverWhiteRaven @Mewchi

This is a general ping and I feel like it’s important to get this to all of those on the ping list.

First of all, wow! This is a lot of folk interested in these funky lil creatures! I’m glad y’all enjoy them!
Second of all, thank you all for being patient with me. Having time to sit down and respond has been very hard to come by. However, it has been on my mind to CLOSE slots once their ongoing actions are done. Don’t worry, I’m not discontinuing the shop! I’m mainly just stressed about having to keep up with it in these busy times. Once the slots are complete (if users are active) they’ll be closed for a while. The slots will be closed for if I had to guess at least a month, as that’s when things will at least calm down to where I’ll have a bit more free time to sit down and respond and draw on my hands.
I hope y’all understand and I greatly apologize to those who haven’t gotten a chance yet. I’ll make sure to use the ping list once the true availability comes by again!

As for the current ongoing activities, thank you for being patient once more, I’ll do my best to help you guys get finished!
@SilencedRose @Santana @emberboop @BlueAmmolite @Nixpix @Tirea @yutashusshoe @AutumnNiche @naranciag @TypeFull @Mondschatten @SilverWhiteRaven @Mewchi

This is a general ping and I feel like it’s important to get this to all of those on the ping list.

First of all, wow! This is a lot of folk interested in these funky lil creatures! I’m glad y’all enjoy them!
Second of all, thank you all for being patient with me. Having time to sit down and respond has been very hard to come by. However, it has been on my mind to CLOSE slots once their ongoing actions are done. Don’t worry, I’m not discontinuing the shop! I’m mainly just stressed about having to keep up with it in these busy times. Once the slots are complete (if users are active) they’ll be closed for a while. The slots will be closed for if I had to guess at least a month, as that’s when things will at least calm down to where I’ll have a bit more free time to sit down and respond and draw on my hands.
I hope y’all understand and I greatly apologize to those who haven’t gotten a chance yet. I’ll make sure to use the ping list once the true availability comes by again!

As for the current ongoing activities, thank you for being patient once more, I’ll do my best to help you guys get finished!
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
Okay. Feel free to take a break! Thanks for telling us.

Could you please remove me from the pinglist?
Okay. Feel free to take a break! Thanks for telling us.

Could you please remove me from the pinglist?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@Nebelkraehe They seem to hesitate for a moment. But, after a bit of thought in their tiny griffle mind, they accept your offer of friendship, and gently place themselves onto your hand. This griffle feels like a nice, comforting warmth, and their temperament seems to emanate that to an extent too. They are thankful for your kindness to them! [center]__________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][b][size=5]Grifflepedia Entry[size=5][/b][/center] [b]Variation[/b]: Rising Ember [b]Element[/b]: Fire [b]Origin[/b]: Volcania Rising Ember Griffles can sometimes be skiddish when they are in large groups of others. They often are known to take a bit of time to get used to other and be friends due to this nature. But, these Griffles are part of the Fire element, and thus have a secret flare within them. Rising Ember Griffles tend to look extinguished at first, but in very rare occasions, they can flare up to defend themselves or their friends, but most of the time they chose flight instead of fight. They make very good lifelong companions due to their temperaments, and will become very loyal after they become good friends with another. [center]__________________________________________________________________[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/M4IX2KE.png[/img]
@Nebelkraehe

They seem to hesitate for a moment. But, after a bit of thought in their tiny griffle mind, they accept your offer of friendship, and gently place themselves onto your hand. This griffle feels like a nice, comforting warmth, and their temperament seems to emanate that to an extent too. They are thankful for your kindness to them!

Variation: Rising Ember
Element: Fire
Origin: Volcania

Rising Ember Griffles can sometimes be skiddish when they are in large groups of others. They often are known to take a bit of time to get used to other and be friends due to this nature. But, these Griffles are part of the Fire element, and thus have a secret flare within them. Rising Ember Griffles tend to look extinguished at first, but in very rare occasions, they can flare up to defend themselves or their friends, but most of the time they chose flight instead of fight. They make very good lifelong companions due to their temperaments, and will become very loyal after they become good friends with another.

M4IX2KE.png
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
@yutashusshoe

By golly there’s a lot of activity over in the tidepools today! Between all the normal creatures and griffles, it’s almost like some seaside party. Creatures of the tidepool move around in the water and take cover under rocks, griffles play in the water, birds chatter, and more is all happening at once. The tidepools themselves are always full of unique life in general, and many griffles flock to the location for foraging and hunting for food that’s within the water areas.
There’s many options for what you can do here! And who’s to say outside of the water isn’t the only place you’ll find griffles either! It’s a magical place here, and very diverse at that.

What do you wish to do?
Explore the surface area of the tidepools such as flipping rocks in the much shallower areas and more.
Explore the deeper parts of the tidepool to see if there’s anything of note underwater!
@yutashusshoe

By golly there’s a lot of activity over in the tidepools today! Between all the normal creatures and griffles, it’s almost like some seaside party. Creatures of the tidepool move around in the water and take cover under rocks, griffles play in the water, birds chatter, and more is all happening at once. The tidepools themselves are always full of unique life in general, and many griffles flock to the location for foraging and hunting for food that’s within the water areas.
There’s many options for what you can do here! And who’s to say outside of the water isn’t the only place you’ll find griffles either! It’s a magical place here, and very diverse at that.

What do you wish to do?
Explore the surface area of the tidepools such as flipping rocks in the much shallower areas and more.
Explore the deeper parts of the tidepool to see if there’s anything of note underwater!
@theobear
Hey! I wanted to check in as it has been a long time since you’ve continued with your adventure for your Griffle adopt! Do you still wish to continue with your adventure? If not, I can refund the 30kt you paid previously if you changed your mind!

If you wish to continue, here’s the link to the previous message with the flavor text and options for your exploration!
@theobear
Hey! I wanted to check in as it has been a long time since you’ve continued with your adventure for your Griffle adopt! Do you still wish to continue with your adventure? If not, I can refund the 30kt you paid previously if you changed your mind!

If you wish to continue, here’s the link to the previous message with the flavor text and options for your exploration!
@WitheredAway i would love to continue, please ! i'm sorry i've been so slow lately, midterms and irl had me very busy for a long while, but i would love to continue if i still can ! ^^
@WitheredAway i would love to continue, please ! i'm sorry i've been so slow lately, midterms and irl had me very busy for a long while, but i would love to continue if i still can ! ^^
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@theobear absolutely no worries! Take the time you need! I’ve been busy myself so responses have been slow! I hope your midterms go well for you!
@theobear absolutely no worries! Take the time you need! I’ve been busy myself so responses have been slow! I hope your midterms go well for you!
@WitheredAway (feel free to take as much time as you need, ack!)

After taking a quick glance around, I decide to search the shallower pools. Exploring that area would be easier -and probably more fun- than the deeper ones!
@WitheredAway (feel free to take as much time as you need, ack!)

After taking a quick glance around, I decide to search the shallower pools. Exploring that area would be easier -and probably more fun- than the deeper ones!
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
@yutashusshoe thank you once again for being very patient!

You decide to go to the shallower parts of the tide pool. Upon getting to that section, you see many small puddles of water scattered all around. Each one has something unique in it in one way or another. Many griffles have claimed these small puddles for themselves, and many have been bathing in them. You can definitely spot some standard creatures and even the occasional griffle under these small crevices of rock too. They don’t seem to be built the same as standard Griffles though. Perhaps you can get the attention of some bathing, or somehow lure one out? It’s very likely they forage for things in these tide pools, so maybe you could grab a fish or crab to offer!

(This is a free response. Just be sure to be appropriate and choose an action that makes sense. Otherwise, be creative, and feel free to write a response as long or as short as you want!)
@yutashusshoe thank you once again for being very patient!

You decide to go to the shallower parts of the tide pool. Upon getting to that section, you see many small puddles of water scattered all around. Each one has something unique in it in one way or another. Many griffles have claimed these small puddles for themselves, and many have been bathing in them. You can definitely spot some standard creatures and even the occasional griffle under these small crevices of rock too. They don’t seem to be built the same as standard Griffles though. Perhaps you can get the attention of some bathing, or somehow lure one out? It’s very likely they forage for things in these tide pools, so maybe you could grab a fish or crab to offer!

(This is a free response. Just be sure to be appropriate and choose an action that makes sense. Otherwise, be creative, and feel free to write a response as long or as short as you want!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16