Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
No longer use FR, sorry
No longer use FR, sorry
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
Oh my ... those fellas are adorable! Let's try my luck.
@WitheredAway
I’d like to start an exploration journey!
Name: Nebelkraehe
Location you wish to explore: Frosted Forest
Oh my ... those fellas are adorable! Let's try my luck.
@WitheredAway
Name: Nebelkraehe
Location you wish to explore: Frosted Forest
cdpykkvcrkou.png
( @Nebelkraehe alrighty! Let’s get your journey started! I will apologize for slow responses for today, as I’m currently at school and will be busy afterwards!)

It’s a rather nice day outside, the winds are calm, and the sun is out with few clouds in sight. It’s cold as usual in the Frosted Forest, though warmer than it usually is. You can also hear the sound of chittering and chirping around you every so often, mainly from songbirds and possible Griffles.

You have several options to travel to in the Frosted Forest. Which of these would you care to explore?

The mountain range
The dense evergreen forest
Nearby the frozen pond

((Feel free to mention which place you wish to explore on this region!)

( @Nebelkraehe alrighty! Let’s get your journey started! I will apologize for slow responses for today, as I’m currently at school and will be busy afterwards!)

It’s a rather nice day outside, the winds are calm, and the sun is out with few clouds in sight. It’s cold as usual in the Frosted Forest, though warmer than it usually is. You can also hear the sound of chittering and chirping around you every so often, mainly from songbirds and possible Griffles.

You have several options to travel to in the Frosted Forest. Which of these would you care to explore?

The mountain range
Nearby the frozen pond

giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
These fluffballs are so cute, I need one~!!

@WitheredAway
Name: Nixpix
Location you wish to explore: Frosted Forest!
These fluffballs are so cute, I need one~!!

@WitheredAway
Name: Nixpix
Location you wish to explore: Frosted Forest!
VlakeFx.png
@Nixpix alright! Feel free to send you CR over with payment and we’ll get your adventure started after I accept it!
@Nixpix alright! Feel free to send you CR over with payment and we’ll get your adventure started after I accept it!
@WitheredAway
CR sent~ ^^
@WitheredAway
CR sent~ ^^
VlakeFx.png
( @Nixpix here’s the start of your adventure!)

You enter near the edge of the forest. The sun is shining bright and the winds are calm. It’s not as cold here as it usually is. Chitter from songbirds and possible nearby Griffles fill the air. It seems calm as of now. You also feel like there’s someone else exploring nearby, but you can’t quite tell.

The mountain range
Nearby the frozen pond

( @Nixpix here’s the start of your adventure!)

You enter near the edge of the forest. The sun is shining bright and the winds are calm. It’s not as cold here as it usually is. Chitter from songbirds and possible nearby Griffles fill the air. It seems calm as of now. You also feel like there’s someone else exploring nearby, but you can’t quite tell.

The mountain range
Nearby the frozen pond

@WitheredAway

I wish to explore the dense evergreen forest!
@WitheredAway

I wish to explore the dense evergreen forest!
VlakeFx.png
( @Nixpix )

You see a forest full of evergreen trees nearby, and decide to go in. It starts off with the trees being more spread out and small, but as you go in further, the trees become much larger and closer together. There is still a clearing in which you can make your way though though.
The chittering you heard earlier appears to become louder as you walk the path. Different pitches and variations echo though the area. Eventually after a good amount of walking, the clearing splits into two.

Which path would you like to take?

Left path: The trees become ungodly tall, and not much sun is shining though in the area.
Right path: The trees here seem younger and smaller. There’s a lot of songbird song coming from here. Bushes and small shrubs are more common here.
( @Nixpix )

You see a forest full of evergreen trees nearby, and decide to go in. It starts off with the trees being more spread out and small, but as you go in further, the trees become much larger and closer together. There is still a clearing in which you can make your way though though.
The chittering you heard earlier appears to become louder as you walk the path. Different pitches and variations echo though the area. Eventually after a good amount of walking, the clearing splits into two.

Which path would you like to take?

Left path: The trees become ungodly tall, and not much sun is shining though in the area.
Right path: The trees here seem younger and smaller. There’s a lot of songbird song coming from here. Bushes and small shrubs are more common here.
( @WitheredAway )

I choose the left path, towards the tall trees.
( @WitheredAway )

I choose the left path, towards the tall trees.
VlakeFx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16