Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mash ADOPTS: NEW COZY BOGSNEAK [hiatus]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Fantivity no worries! ^^

@SoManyShips alrighty! :> thank you! i'll get on it asap :D
@Fantivity no worries! ^^

@SoManyShips alrighty! :> thank you! i'll get on it asap :D
9044c72bfbfaac1762fef1ed400e0bca8b7cba95.png
@SoManyShips @Flinchflight @Fantivity

i've yet to finish your adopts, it's just taking me longer than intended ahhh ;; i've had a super hectic weekend, but i'll try finishing them up as soon as possible :>
@SoManyShips @Flinchflight @Fantivity

i've yet to finish your adopts, it's just taking me longer than intended ahhh ;; i've had a super hectic weekend, but i'll try finishing them up as soon as possible :>
@mashh no worries, real life comes first! Thanks for updating us :)
@mashh no worries, real life comes first! Thanks for updating us :)
ENtt3E6.png . FRlostbadgever3.pngeh4feXD.pngXsxqNhA.pngGvYt9hN.png
@mashh
You arnt bothering me any at all take your time
@mashh
You arnt bothering me any at all take your time
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@SoManyShips Here she is: [img]https://i.imgur.com/l5SO8Hy.png[/img] hope everything is alright! If there's any changes you'd like made feel free to tell :> sorry it took me so long! ^^; @Fantivity Here's the boy: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WT4iD8l.png[/img] I tried to do as much apparel as I can, but I struggled a lot with the clothing, is it alright if he's without? :> otherwise I can try tossing it over again, but it might take me a bit longer. So sorry this took me forever guys ahh ;; hope you like 'em :>
@SoManyShips
Here she is:
l5SO8Hy.png

hope everything is alright! If there's any changes you'd like made feel free to tell :> sorry it took me so long! ^^;

@Fantivity
Here's the boy:
WT4iD8l.png

I tried to do as much apparel as I can, but I struggled a lot with the clothing, is it alright if he's without? :> otherwise I can try tossing it over again, but it might take me a bit longer.

So sorry this took me forever guys ahh ;; hope you like 'em :>
@mashh no worries at all about the timeline, real life is always more important! :D She looks wonderful! I’m just wondering if it would be possible please to add the rose (near her upper neck area) from the Dusky Rose Thorn Crown she’s wearing, please see below for the apparel widget, and also a pic of it. Hope that helps! :) [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Crown] [img]https://imgur.com/lYv6KlQ.png[/img] Thank you so much P.S. the faeries you drew are adorable!
@mashh no worries at all about the timeline, real life is always more important! :D

She looks wonderful! I’m just wondering if it would be possible please to add the rose (near her upper neck area) from the Dusky Rose Thorn Crown she’s wearing, please see below for the apparel widget, and also a pic of it.

Hope that helps! :)

Dusky Rose Thorn Crown

lYv6KlQ.png

Thank you so much
P.S. the faeries you drew are adorable!
@SoManyShips oh man i legitimatelly missed the rose :') I can try adding that once I get home! no worries!
@SoManyShips oh man i legitimatelly missed the rose :') I can try adding that once I get home! no worries!
Tysm, and no rush at all, all good. :)
Tysm, and no rush at all, all good. :)
@SoManyShips here we go! added the rose :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/weX06IA.png[/img]
@SoManyShips here we go! added the rose :>

weX06IA.png
Thank you so much, it’s perfect! And I hope your hiatus gives you a good break and you can recharge. :)
Thank you so much, it’s perfect! And I hope your hiatus gives you a good break and you can recharge. :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17