Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop the Snoot: FTU Bases Added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@spiritfeather
red/pink sounds good to me! i'll get the money sent in a sec <3
@spiritfeather
red/pink sounds good to me! i'll get the money sent in a sec <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@SpiritFeather
Oh, I see! Thank you, I'm rather bad at adding everything up, ^^;
Would you mind terribly if I send you payment via PM instead? I like to keep most of my Gems in the Vault most of the time (Totally okay if not! Just thought I would ask!)
@SpiritFeather
Oh, I see! Thank you, I'm rather bad at adding everything up, ^^;
Would you mind terribly if I send you payment via PM instead? I like to keep most of my Gems in the Vault most of the time (Totally okay if not! Just thought I would ask!)
UwPE0Qp.png
Can I be added to you're new slot/breed pinglist?
Can I be added to you're new slot/breed pinglist?
98luNVM.gif
@spiritfeather I’d also be interested in ordering with usd if there are still spots for that?
@spiritfeather I’d also be interested in ordering with usd if there are still spots for that?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@noctiferous yup you can order through USD, I’ve got them open on the side, so u can claim a slot! And thanks for the compliment! I’ve stressed a lot about all the formatting :)

@jotunn payment via PM is fine! Could you title it something like Boop Snoot Adopt pls? I also try to tuck all my gems away in the hoard so I understand! (I like CR cause it’s sorta easier to find the receipt of the transaction, but PM is nice cause you can title it!)
@noctiferous yup you can order through USD, I’ve got them open on the side, so u can claim a slot! And thanks for the compliment! I’ve stressed a lot about all the formatting :)

@jotunn payment via PM is fine! Could you title it something like Boop Snoot Adopt pls? I also try to tuck all my gems away in the hoard so I understand! (I like CR cause it’s sorta easier to find the receipt of the transaction, but PM is nice cause you can title it!)
SpiritFeather.gif
@itmeanshope yeah you can claim the last USD slot! (Also I love your username btw)
@itmeanshope yeah you can claim the last USD slot! (Also I love your username btw)
SpiritFeather.gif
Could I be added to the general pinglist? These are beautiful! <3
Could I be added to the general pinglist? These are beautiful! <3
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
SHOOT was too late to grab up the last slot ;u; I'll def keep an eye out for another opening~
SHOOT was too late to grab up the last slot ;u; I'll def keep an eye out for another opening~
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@SpiritFeather
Titled and sent! Thank you so much!
@SpiritFeather
Titled and sent! Thank you so much!
UwPE0Qp.png
Also, forgot to say that I'd like to be pinged for any more slots / soft openings! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66367226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663673/66367226_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: USD Breed specifics: n/a Apparel: n Skin/Accent: n Size: Full Rez: Pair & Full Rez: Single Bio Other Comments: Left Veil (Facing Right) Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66440073][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664401/66440073_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: USD Breed specifics: n/a Apparel: n Skin/Accent: n Size: Full Rez: Pair & Full Rez: Single Bio Other Comments: Right Veil (Facing Left) Do you use paypal for USD? I can send my email through a message for the invoice, just let me know the full total :D
Also, forgot to say that I'd like to be pinged for any more slots / soft openings!

Dragon:

66367226_350.png

Payment: USD
Breed specifics: n/a
Apparel: n
Skin/Accent: n
Size: Full Rez: Pair & Full Rez: Single Bio
Other Comments: Left Veil (Facing Right)

Dragon:

66440073_350.png

Payment: USD
Breed specifics: n/a
Apparel: n
Skin/Accent: n
Size: Full Rez: Pair & Full Rez: Single Bio
Other Comments: Right Veil (Facing Left)

Do you use paypal for USD? I can send my email through a message for the invoice, just let me know the full total :D
mmoiFfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93