Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop Snoot all breeds (Interest Check)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
Oh, these are GORGEOUS. Really liking the Tundra, Bogsneak, and Fae in particular, but all of them are great! I'd love to be on the pinglist.
Oh, these are GORGEOUS. Really liking the Tundra, Bogsneak, and Fae in particular, but all of them are great! I'd love to be on the pinglist.
these are adorable!! i'd love to be pinged if you open up a shop!! <3
these are adorable!! i'd love to be pinged if you open up a shop!! <3
lBOr8xb.png
Dropping by to check on progress with the bases and the new ones look great! Would you be open to matching the bases closer to FR sizes for dragons? (ie. Fae being the smallest breed and Ridgebacks/Guardians/Imperials being the largest)
Dropping by to check on progress with the bases and the new ones look great! Would you be open to matching the bases closer to FR sizes for dragons? (ie. Fae being the smallest breed and Ridgebacks/Guardians/Imperials being the largest)
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
:o bro??? I love all of these! (Especially the banescale) I wouod defenitly buy one!
:o bro??? I love all of these! (Especially the banescale) I wouod defenitly buy one!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
These are so cute!!!
I think in terms of what I would be looking to see, I can't quite tell which species the fourth pair is intended to be. I think You should put the whiskers on the Pearlcatchers as well :) but all in all they are lovely sketches and super cute!
I await the opening!!!
These are so cute!!!
I think in terms of what I would be looking to see, I can't quite tell which species the fourth pair is intended to be. I think You should put the whiskers on the Pearlcatchers as well :) but all in all they are lovely sketches and super cute!
I await the opening!!!
So beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist ^^
So beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I'd be interested : )
I'd be interested : )
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@Cordially I'm excited that im actually getting ideas on 'paper' and not hitting too much of a creative block! I was thinking about that (more technically correct sizes) earlier, cause I really would like that, it would be super cute! But I run into a couple issues... making everything (excluding imps guardians/ridgebacks) smaller leads to a lot of wasted space that I can use for details / less pixilated design. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ShlcWBE.png[/img] I also want to be able to mix and match, so I could have an imp and a skydancer which is super cute above, but if i have two skydanceres, suddenly thats a lot of wasted space. So, I'll def be keeping it in mind for when I'm actually making the final drawings, if I find a way to easily resize the dragons I might include that. That being said I still want to make a fair amount of alterations. I like posting them so I can see what they all look like together. Inconsistencies and errors tend to be more obvious when in conjunction with everything else. The faes def aren't dainty enough yet.
@Cordially
I'm excited that im actually getting ideas on 'paper' and not hitting too much of a creative block!

I was thinking about that (more technically correct sizes) earlier, cause I really would like that, it would be super cute! But I run into a couple issues... making everything (excluding imps guardians/ridgebacks) smaller leads to a lot of wasted space that I can use for details / less pixilated design.

ShlcWBE.png
I also want to be able to mix and match, so I could have an imp and a skydancer which is super cute above, but if i have two skydanceres, suddenly thats a lot of wasted space.

So, I'll def be keeping it in mind for when I'm actually making the final drawings, if I find a way to easily resize the dragons I might include that.

That being said I still want to make a fair amount of alterations. I like posting them so I can see what they all look like together. Inconsistencies and errors tend to be more obvious when in conjunction with everything else. The faes def aren't dainty enough yet.
SpiritFeather.gif
These are beautiful and I need a dozen of them. Also pings when the shop opens.
These are beautiful and I need a dozen of them. Also pings when the shop opens.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
These look amazing!!! Ping me when your store opens im excited!!!! Your art looks amazing
These look amazing!!! Ping me when your store opens im excited!!!! Your art looks amazing
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43