Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | o7 Effie's Adopts! {Closed}
@AnyaKnees Hello! Please let me know if you'd like any color adjustments! Don't forget to save your adopt and you can always find it on my DA [url=https://www.deviantart.com/effervessa/art/Twinkles-895121901]here[/url]! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dnBXOeH.png[/img][/center]
@AnyaKnees

Hello! Please let me know if you'd like any color adjustments! Don't forget to save your adopt and you can always find it on my DA here!
dnBXOeH.png
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
It's perfect! I love it! Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
It's perfect! I love it! Thank you
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
@AnyaKnees Thank you too! Hype for Slime Rancher 2 in 2022 btw!!! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@AnyaKnees

Thank you too! Hype for Slime Rancher 2 in 2022 btw!!!
Thank youuuu, I love them so much [sob] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank youuuu, I love them so much [sob]
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
[b]Adopt Type:[/b] -Bottleless- [b]Dragon:[/b] -Please provide a no apparels scry and link to the scryshop-[morphology=1781522] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] -If left blank it will default to your Username- Delica [b]Apparel/Extra:[/b] -Please read my terms on apparel above. Include dressing room widget under "Dragon." +50kT/g each- [outfit=1746535] Would it be possible to do the [item=obsidian unicorn horn], [item=twilight cape], and [item=violet flowerfall] of the outfit? [b]Sign:[/b] No [b]Any changes:[/b] - No [b]Additional Notes:[/b] - I loved your water foddart adopt and I can't wait for this one! :) Also, the total price would be 250kt/g right?
Adopt Type: -Bottleless-
Dragon: -Please provide a no apparels scry and link to the scryshop-
Delica.3

Dragon's Name: -If left blank it will default to your Username- Delica
Apparel/Extra: -Please read my terms on apparel above. Include dressing room widget under "Dragon." +50kT/g each-
Delica
Would it be possible to do the Obsidian Unicorn Horn , Twilight Cape , and Violet Flowerfall of the outfit?
Sign: No
Any changes: - No
Additional Notes: - I loved your water foddart adopt and I can't wait for this
one! :) Also, the total price would be 250kt/g right?
D8EF93D2-2517-4B29-852E-C471A4DC4C43.png3wQaB0r.pngBCBF1F14-2FC7-4E03-8E36-A44A0B16FF56.png

bQc8ryd.png3wQaB0r.pnguutd0tg.png

tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png[/center]
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
kZjIfse.gif
UZ6dqn4.png
VGxuHXT.png
@Firedove1211

You did your maths right! Yes, I can do the requested apparel. I won't be able to start on this until probably Tuesday. It's midterms week, so I'm studying today for my classes tomorrow. I'll mark your order on my spreadsheet, consider it confirmed! ^^
@Firedove1211

You did your maths right! Yes, I can do the requested apparel. I won't be able to start on this until probably Tuesday. It's midterms week, so I'm studying today for my classes tomorrow. I'll mark your order on my spreadsheet, consider it confirmed! ^^
@theroiprocepios

Hey there, I just wanted to check in case you missed my response here.

In addition, it's my midterms this week and a lil' of next week. Since I haven't started on yours yet, I just wanted to give you a heads-up that there will be potential delays due to my exams. >3<
@theroiprocepios

Hey there, I just wanted to check in case you missed my response here.

In addition, it's my midterms this week and a lil' of next week. Since I haven't started on yours yet, I just wanted to give you a heads-up that there will be potential delays due to my exams. >3<
@Effervessa hey sorry ;3; I caught a bug and i've been sleeping on and off mostly for two days sick alsdkfj i'm okay now, well i'm up and about long enough to check my notifications at least, thats just why it took me a bit to respond. Dont worry, there's absolutely no rush on this you take as long as you need - good luck with midterms!!! :D

As far as the hat and neck tie: yes to hat, if it can cover the eyes like on the site art that's preferred BUT when you're working with an outline style like neon I know from experience that is so much easier said than done to not make it look awkward so really do not put much effort into it if it doesn't come easily here. Frankly the hat could be floating and that would look cool and i'd give it big thumbs up asd;fj so doesn't need to be a super complicated dynamic angle or anything

and yes to neck tie flapping if it's not too much trouble /.\
@Effervessa hey sorry ;3; I caught a bug and i've been sleeping on and off mostly for two days sick alsdkfj i'm okay now, well i'm up and about long enough to check my notifications at least, thats just why it took me a bit to respond. Dont worry, there's absolutely no rush on this you take as long as you need - good luck with midterms!!! :D

As far as the hat and neck tie: yes to hat, if it can cover the eyes like on the site art that's preferred BUT when you're working with an outline style like neon I know from experience that is so much easier said than done to not make it look awkward so really do not put much effort into it if it doesn't come easily here. Frankly the hat could be floating and that would look cool and i'd give it big thumbs up asd;fj so doesn't need to be a super complicated dynamic angle or anything

and yes to neck tie flapping if it's not too much trouble /.\
@theroiprocepios

Oh no! I'm glad you're feeling much better! Thank you for the luck, I'll need it! Hat and fancy tie noted! The total will come to 200kT/g and I'll do my best to finish it in a reasonable time! To alieve any payment concerns, I will ping you so you can okay the sketch. You can send your payment then! ^w^
@theroiprocepios

Oh no! I'm glad you're feeling much better! Thank you for the luck, I'll need it! Hat and fancy tie noted! The total will come to 200kT/g and I'll do my best to finish it in a reasonable time! To alieve any payment concerns, I will ping you so you can okay the sketch. You can send your payment then! ^w^
[b]Adopt Type:[/b] -Pumpkin Cat- [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59767564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/597676/59767564_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Cat's Name:[/b] Kurbis [b]Eyelashes:[/b] No [b]Eye Color:[/b] fire eyes [b]Sticker Background:[/b] white [b]Extras:[/b] black aviator scarf [b]Additional Notes:[/b]
Adopt Type: -Pumpkin Cat-
Reference: 59767564_350.png
Cat's Name: Kurbis
Eyelashes: No
Eye Color: fire eyes
Sticker Background: white
Extras: black aviator scarf
Additional Notes:
wqnTQE2.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.pngTm63Ief.png agender.png