Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | o7 Effie's Adopts! {Closed}
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36
@Kurbis

Is there a particular breed of cat would you like Kurbis to be? If you have one in mind, please provide a forward-facing reference so we're on the same page. ^^

Or, did you just want one specific gene displayed on the cat? Based on how the adopt is done, it can only be one gene.

Please let me know your thoughts!
@Kurbis

Is there a particular breed of cat would you like Kurbis to be? If you have one in mind, please provide a forward-facing reference so we're on the same page. ^^

Or, did you just want one specific gene displayed on the cat? Based on how the adopt is done, it can only be one gene.

Please let me know your thoughts!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa
hello yes i love it so much T_T <3 <3
@Effervessa
hello yes i love it so much T_T <3 <3
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

I'm glad! Thanks so much for visitin' and as always have a lovely week you beautiful lizard you!
@ilimati

I'm glad! Thanks so much for visitin' and as always have a lovely week you beautiful lizard you!
If your comfortable drawing the ghost gene I'd like just that for Kurbis please. If your not here's a cat reference! https://cat-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/calico624-scaled-e1613439676887.jpg
If your comfortable drawing the ghost gene I'd like just that for Kurbis please. If your not here's a cat reference! https://cat-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/calico624-scaled-e1613439676887.jpg
wqnTQE2.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.pngTm63Ief.png agender.png
@Kurbis

No problem, your total would be 200kT. I'll be somewhat delayed on adopts this week due to midterms. If that's a concern, I'm happy to ping you when I'm ready for payment? Please let me know your thoughts! ^^
@Kurbis

No problem, your total would be 200kT. I'll be somewhat delayed on adopts this week due to midterms. If that's a concern, I'm happy to ping you when I'm ready for payment? Please let me know your thoughts! ^^
I'll be quite busy myself this week so i'll go ahead and send payment over just so I don't forget. No rush on the adopt though midterms come first!
I'll be quite busy myself this week so i'll go ahead and send payment over just so I don't forget. No rush on the adopt though midterms come first!
wqnTQE2.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.pngTm63Ief.png agender.png
@Kurbis

No worries! Good luck with your week. Thank you very much! ^^
@Kurbis

No worries! Good luck with your week. Thank you very much! ^^
[b]Adopt Type:[/b] -Candykin- [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67418014][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674181/67418014_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Silver [b]Candy Colors:[/b] Smoke, silver, lavender, or any colors close to it. [b]Extra:[/b] [b]Sticker Background:[/b] Smoke, silver, lavender, or any colors close to it. [b]Any Notes:[/b] None!
Adopt Type: -Candykin-
Dragon:
67418014_350.png
Dragon's Name: Silver
Candy Colors: Smoke, silver, lavender, or any colors close to it.
Extra:
Sticker Background: Smoke, silver, lavender, or any colors close to it.
Any Notes: None!
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW

No problem! Just so you are aware, it is my midterms. I won't be able to finish your adopt in the usual two-day turnaround because of this. If you have any concerns, I'm happy to notify you when I start your adopt so you can send payment then. Other than that, your order is confirmed!
@SilverNW

No problem! Just so you are aware, it is my midterms. I won't be able to finish your adopt in the usual two-day turnaround because of this. If you have any concerns, I'm happy to notify you when I start your adopt so you can send payment then. Other than that, your order is confirmed!
Oh! No worries! Best of luck with your midterms! <3
Oh! No worries! Best of luck with your midterms! <3
XDRtGHs.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36