Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@MythDancer Oohh I would definitely love to pay the 200g for the rest of the apparel! I just was a little worried I might be asking for too much to be added! c':

And yes I would definitely be down for an art trade in the future! It means so much to me that you're a fan of my art!! And I'm so excited to see Nero in your art style ;0; I love your colouring style and I know he'll look awesome in it!
@MythDancer Oohh I would definitely love to pay the 200g for the rest of the apparel! I just was a little worried I might be asking for too much to be added! c':

And yes I would definitely be down for an art trade in the future! It means so much to me that you're a fan of my art!! And I'm so excited to see Nero in your art style ;0; I love your colouring style and I know he'll look awesome in it!
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace No, not at all! I love the challenge of drawing new apparel, it's honestly fun for me. And starsilks are some of my favourites!

Aaaa, thank you so so much!!! You've made my day <3 I'll get started right away!
@FeatherFace No, not at all! I love the challenge of drawing new apparel, it's honestly fun for me. And starsilks are some of my favourites!

Aaaa, thank you so so much!!! You've made my day <3 I'll get started right away!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
[center]@FeatherFace I was not expecting to knock this out in one go, but he was so much fun to draw!! Honestly those candles were a blast, they're my absolute favourite part. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rFP2WSz.png[/img] I hope you like him! If you'd like any changes made, please let me know~[/center]
@FeatherFace

I was not expecting to knock this out in one go, but he was so much fun to draw!! Honestly those candles were a blast, they're my absolute favourite part.

rFP2WSz.png

I hope you like him! If you'd like any changes made, please let me know~
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer Aaaa he's perfect!! The lute has gotta be my favourite part, I just love the detail in it, and not the mention the colouring of the starsilks and herald's wrap is so pleasing to look at! It all just looks fantastic, thank you so much! ;0;
@MythDancer Aaaa he's perfect!! The lute has gotta be my favourite part, I just love the detail in it, and not the mention the colouring of the starsilks and herald's wrap is so pleasing to look at! It all just looks fantastic, thank you so much! ;0;
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@mythdancer Base: Gaoler cat Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15327][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/154/15327_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: gems Notes: dragon is supposed to be a seamonster would it be possible to put a fish or little squid under its paw like its guarding a fresh catch will pay extra also purchasing as a gift for owner of the dragon and need finished by the 15th of Oct if possible Pinglist: yes if you come up with new bases
@mythdancer

Base: Gaoler cat

Dragon: 15327_350.png

Payment: gems

Notes: dragon is supposed to be a seamonster would it be possible to put a fish or little squid under its paw like its guarding a fresh catch will pay extra also purchasing as a gift for owner of the dragon and need finished by the 15th of Oct if possible

Pinglist: yes if you come up with new bases
wishlist
@hippogriff412

Thank you so much for your order!

I can absolutely get it done for you by the 15th. I currently have family visiting, but I should be able to get it to you by the 14th.

The fish should be no problem at all! That's such a cute idea.

150 for the base, plus 15 for the fish. If you'd like the accent done, I can do the whole piece for 200g/kt!
@hippogriff412

Thank you so much for your order!

I can absolutely get it done for you by the 15th. I currently have family visiting, but I should be able to get it to you by the 14th.

The fish should be no problem at all! That's such a cute idea.

150 for the base, plus 15 for the fish. If you'd like the accent done, I can do the whole piece for 200g/kt!
SVwovDT.png

@mythdancer

Yep 200g sounds great will send cr with payment thank you
@mythdancer

Yep 200g sounds great will send cr with payment thank you
wishlist
[center]@hippogriff412 Here's AGSTRAGAG for you! I hope that you and your friend like him. If you'd like any changes made, please let me know~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/ovWwE9Z.png[/img] His accent was [i]so much fun[/i] to draw! I'm Hispanic, and absolutely adore Dia de los Muertos, so being able to work on a skin drawing from my heritage was an absolute joy. Thank you so much for the commission![/center]
@hippogriff412

Here's AGSTRAGAG for you! I hope that you and your friend like him. If you'd like any changes made, please let me know~

ovWwE9Z.png

His accent was so much fun to draw! I'm Hispanic, and absolutely adore Dia de los Muertos, so being able to work on a skin drawing from my heritage was an absolute joy.

Thank you so much for the commission!
SVwovDT.png

@mythdancer

It came out wonderfully thank you for adding the little fish too I'm sure my friend will love it not of Hispanic origins but Dia de los Muertos is a really cool cultural celebration I enjoyed the movie Coco and I Appretiate the hard work you did glad you had fun with it
@mythdancer

It came out wonderfully thank you for adding the little fish too I'm sure my friend will love it not of Hispanic origins but Dia de los Muertos is a really cool cultural celebration I enjoyed the movie Coco and I Appretiate the hard work you did glad you had fun with it
wishlist
[center][size=1]@Bloopp, @ScarletSultan, @SarcasticHawke, @ElysianMoon, @Zemo, @FeatherFace, @hippogriff412[/size] A new base has been added! Please welcome the axocoatl: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lDFI4t8.png[/img] [size=1]I am far too proud of this pun~[/center]
@Bloopp, @ScarletSultan, @SarcasticHawke, @ElysianMoon, @Zemo, @FeatherFace, @hippogriff412

A new base has been added!

Please welcome the axocoatl:

lDFI4t8.png
I am far too proud of this pun~
SVwovDT.png

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20