Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kitchen Bonsai [ FireDom / CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56
Username & ID: RuthlessCata #23854
Type and Qty: 1x Creeping Swamp
sending CR!
Username & ID: RuthlessCata #23854
Type and Qty: 1x Creeping Swamp
sending CR!
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
Username & ID: Starlight18 153960
Type and Qty: May I get 2 Glowing Night and 1 Grab Bag, please.

Sending CR with 180kt Thank you!
Username & ID: Starlight18 153960
Type and Qty: May I get 2 Glowing Night and 1 Grab Bag, please.

Sending CR with 180kt Thank you!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
Username & ID: Rulanir, 182927
Type and Qty: 1 each of Glowing Night, Creeping Swamp, Grab Bag
Username & ID: Rulanir, 182927
Type and Qty: 1 each of Glowing Night, Creeping Swamp, Grab Bag
@Pyromaniacal Hi sorry to bother you but i sent in this order and never received anything. Do you think you could double check on this for me? Ive only sent in this one so far, but was going to send another one for todays bonsai choices. I love these little pieces of art. ^-^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697168287389450290/745555485502996521/Screenshot_20200819-011049_Samsung_Internet.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697168287389450290/745555485712842822/Screenshot_20200819-011107_Samsung_Internet.jpg[/img]
@Pyromaniacal

Hi sorry to bother you but i sent in this order and never received anything. Do you think you could double check on this for me? Ive only sent in this one so far, but was going to send another one for todays bonsai choices. I love these little pieces of art. ^-^

Screenshot_20200819-011049_Samsung_Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200819-011107_Samsung_Internet.jpg
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
@pyromaniacal

can you please put me on the ping list!

i just ordered 3 from the swamp and sent gems via crossroad

How long should they take to be sent, just wondering when my ones from yesterday will come through??
@pyromaniacal

can you please put me on the ping list!

i just ordered 3 from the swamp and sent gems via crossroad

How long should they take to be sent, just wondering when my ones from yesterday will come through??
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@WardenOfTheBluff I checked the spreadsheet for you and your orders are finished but not sent yet! Pyro said earlier that they are in 'mail jail' (aka FR will not allow you to send too many PMs in an hour and Pyro hit that limit. Which means FR loggs you out of the PM function for a while)

Pyro got put in mail jail on Order 33, your order is 36 on the spreadsheet.
@WardenOfTheBluff I checked the spreadsheet for you and your orders are finished but not sent yet! Pyro said earlier that they are in 'mail jail' (aka FR will not allow you to send too many PMs in an hour and Pyro hit that limit. Which means FR loggs you out of the PM function for a while)

Pyro got put in mail jail on Order 33, your order is 36 on the spreadsheet.
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Thank you everyone! We are indeed still blocked, which means it's probably a 24 hour block that'll lift around noon today. I'll fire off as many from the 17th and 18th as I can from myself and then send in some volunteer paratroopers in the afternoon if I get jailed. Please be patient on delivery times, if you're in the sheet I've got your order and will fulfill it as quick as I'm able to send it. I'm also looking at providing a comprehensive "all your bonsai" link (imgur or some other gallery) for those of you that're hitting this daily because, wow, I did not expect people to invest a couple hundred kt/g a day in this. More to come soooooon. Now for the exciting news: [quote="Today's Bonsai"] [columns] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YYdJyEk.gif[/img] [nextcol][size=4][b]Sand and Surf[/b] [i]vibrant colors, cacti, palms, and shells[/i] 1:10 odds of premium (large or animated) [b]50kt/40g[/b] per draw [/columns] ------- [columns] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H4UpS0x.gif[/img] [nextcol][size=4][b]Silver & Gold[/b] [i]metallics, gold, silver, copper fall colored leaves and vines[/i] 1:5 odds of premium (large or animated) [b]65kt/50g[/b] per draw [/columns] ------- [columns] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwTt9qB.png[/img] [nextcol] [nextcol][size=4][b]GRAB BAG[/b] [i]any color, any flight, across all 14 days[/i] 1:8 odds of premium (large or animated) [b]50kt/40g[/b] per draw [/columns] [/quote] [size=1]@Lirillith @NlCKname @IronPen @PtolemyII @Katsuji @tulmultuous @c33213 @Ahriman @Deladria @jbapple @TheAwesoMew @sockmonkeygerald @Stanzascale @Coward @HenryJekyll @milesss @Arianethel @Zulaya @Firtarian @MidNightTiger @Medievalredragon @Bxy26 @Fujo @bunlux @sikora @Cirrostratus @Empired @Agareia @Exlann @Viscere @Tues @Evet @Fujo[/size]
Thank you everyone! We are indeed still blocked, which means it's probably a 24 hour block that'll lift around noon today. I'll fire off as many from the 17th and 18th as I can from myself and then send in some volunteer paratroopers in the afternoon if I get jailed.

Please be patient on delivery times, if you're in the sheet I've got your order and will fulfill it as quick as I'm able to send it. I'm also looking at providing a comprehensive "all your bonsai" link (imgur or some other gallery) for those of you that're hitting this daily because, wow, I did not expect people to invest a couple hundred kt/g a day in this. More to come soooooon.

Now for the exciting news:
Today's Bonsai wrote:
YYdJyEk.gif Sand and Surf
vibrant colors, cacti, palms, and shells
1:10 odds of premium (large or animated)
50kt/40g per draw

H4UpS0x.gif Silver & Gold
metallics, gold, silver, copper
fall colored leaves and vines

1:5 odds of premium (large or animated)
65kt/50g per draw

QwTt9qB.png GRAB BAG
any color, any flight, across all 14 days
1:8 odds of premium (large or animated)
50kt/40g per draw

@Lirillith @NlCKname @IronPen @PtolemyII @Katsuji @tulmultuous @c33213 @Ahriman @Deladria @jbapple @TheAwesoMew @sockmonkeygerald @Stanzascale @Coward @HenryJekyll @milesss @Arianethel @Zulaya @Firtarian @MidNightTiger @Medievalredragon @Bxy26 @Fujo @bunlux @sikora @Cirrostratus @Empired @Agareia @Exlann @Viscere @Tues @Evet @Fujo
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@pyromaniacal you underestimated both how much people love pixel bonsai and how much people hate having to make decisions
@pyromaniacal you underestimated both how much people love pixel bonsai and how much people hate having to make decisions
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
I am super excited for the Sand and Surf Bonsai!
The preview one is already so pretty!

And no worries with mail jail!
I hope FR releases you out of it soon and that you and your volunteers can manage the next wave.

You are being super transparent with the spreadsheet so its all good!
I am super excited for the Sand and Surf Bonsai!
The preview one is already so pretty!

And no worries with mail jail!
I hope FR releases you out of it soon and that you and your volunteers can manage the next wave.

You are being super transparent with the spreadsheet so its all good!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Pyromaniacal
You underestimate my ability to obtain said few hundred t/g a day for your wonderful tiny Bonsai pixels. I shall return every day I'm capable!
@Pyromaniacal
You underestimate my ability to obtain said few hundred t/g a day for your wonderful tiny Bonsai pixels. I shall return every day I'm capable!
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56