Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82
@Phenri that was so quick! I didn't realize that sapphire would have a purple-ish look to it. Can you lighten the liquid color to cobalt? Other than that, it's perfect, thank you!
@Phenri that was so quick! I didn't realize that sapphire would have a purple-ish look to it. Can you lighten the liquid color to cobalt? Other than that, it's perfect, thank you!

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@Phenri ahhh they look fantastic! could the red liquid be darkened a little bit maybe? other than that, i'm absolutely loving it!!!
@Phenri ahhh they look fantastic! could the red liquid be darkened a little bit maybe? other than that, i'm absolutely loving it!!!
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
@Phenri i just noticed that i asked for bottle base E on my form, but my adopt was base F. They're similar letters so i understand the mix-up and I'm actually happier with base F, but I just wanted to let you know :) No need to correct this, i love the base shape
@Phenri i just noticed that i asked for bottle base E on my form, but my adopt was base F. They're similar letters so i understand the mix-up and I'm actually happier with base F, but I just wanted to let you know :) No need to correct this, i love the base shape

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
Alright, I hope these adjustments are good, otherwise, just let me know! I'd be happy to tweak them again if they still didn't hit the mark for you ^^ @mujna Oh heck, I am so sorry about using the wrong base! ;-; [img]https://i.imgur.com/9tsYxhR.png[/img] @TemplarKenway98 This uses Garnet instead :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/aQc8eUA.png[/img] @DeadSoul [img]https://i.imgur.com/wTReD7V.png[/img]
Alright, I hope these adjustments are good, otherwise, just let me know! I'd be happy to tweak them again if they still didn't hit the mark for you ^^

@mujna
Oh heck, I am so sorry about using the wrong base! ;-;
9tsYxhR.png

@TemplarKenway98
This uses Garnet instead :3
aQc8eUA.png

@DeadSoul
wTReD7V.png
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri i love it! it's perfect!! thank you!
@Phenri i love it! it's perfect!! thank you!
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
@Phenri
Yes!! That's perfect!
@Phenri
Yes!! That's perfect!
@Phenri looks great!
@Phenri looks great!

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
[quote name="Phenri" date="2020-09-20 12:39:09" ] [emoji=cauldron size=1] [/quote] Is this in reply to my post? Because I don't see a reply to it. Did I say something wrong?
Phenri wrote on 2020-09-20 12:39:09:
Is this in reply to my post? Because I don't see a reply to it. Did I say something wrong?
zbiHviQ.png
tRNevRC.gif

sEBxtxA.png FAXeLLK.png 0LmIW1J.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@Phenri i'm back and i'd like to order another! pretty much one like the first one, just a different (same?) bottle shape and liquid color
Username: mujna
Bottle Base: bottle E
Accessory: magic
Colour: (1 for the bottle, 1 for the liquid, 1-2 for the accessory (depending on the accessory)) bottle=gloom, liquid=iris, magic accessory=pink and magenta

will send a CR right now!
@Phenri i'm back and i'd like to order another! pretty much one like the first one, just a different (same?) bottle shape and liquid color
Username: mujna
Bottle Base: bottle E
Accessory: magic
Colour: (1 for the bottle, 1 for the liquid, 1-2 for the accessory (depending on the accessory)) bottle=gloom, liquid=iris, magic accessory=pink and magenta

will send a CR right now!

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@HalloweenTown You didn't do anything wrong, OP just posts that emoji when they're "brewing" (working on art) potions :)
@HalloweenTown You didn't do anything wrong, OP just posts that emoji when they're "brewing" (working on art) potions :)
wkcMXZL.png 3hODimW.png5M9CHlS.gifuC4Bb27.pngv0CPm88.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82