Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82
Your bottles are done, thank you so much for your orders and do let me know if you want any of the colours adjusted! :D Remember to send over payment if you haven't already ^^ @Piercingeyes [img]https://i.imgur.com/BaW7BTb.png[/img] @LapisWings [img]https://i.imgur.com/fljbEs2.png[/img] @hashrapmodus413 Thank you so much for the offer, but I'll have to decline, I do really appreciate the offer though <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/HsodGxR.png[/img]
Your bottles are done, thank you so much for your orders and do let me know if you want any of the colours adjusted! :D
Remember to send over payment if you haven't already ^^

@Piercingeyes
BaW7BTb.png

@LapisWings
fljbEs2.png

@hashrapmodus413
Thank you so much for the offer, but I'll have to decline, I do really appreciate the offer though <3
HsodGxR.png
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

Sorry for the inconvenience, but turquoise and watermelon didn't quite turn out how I thought they would on the succulents (they're a lot more neon-y than I thought they would be, oops). Can they be changed to Spearmint and Aqua instead?
@Phenri

Sorry for the inconvenience, but turquoise and watermelon didn't quite turn out how I thought they would on the succulents (they're a lot more neon-y than I thought they would be, oops). Can they be changed to Spearmint and Aqua instead?
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Phenri
Oh my gosh, it’s so beautiful! Just as I imagined it. :O sending a cr!
@Phenri
Oh my gosh, it’s so beautiful! Just as I imagined it. :O sending a cr!
IMG_0035.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@LapisWings No problem at all <3 Let me know if this is still not what you imagined ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/10v2mOT.png[/img]
@LapisWings
No problem at all <3
Let me know if this is still not what you imagined ^^
10v2mOT.png
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I've decided that the price for fest currency is going to be changed to [b]2 adopts for a stack of fest currency[/b], due to the price level of them at the moment! I'll keep this for Starfall to see how it works out [emoji=purple gem size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1]
I've decided that the price for fest currency is going to be changed to 2 adopts for a stack of fest currency, due to the price level of them at the moment! I'll keep this for Starfall to see how it works out
Accent Shop
@Phenri Thank you so much, it's really good! At first I wanted a pinkish-orange color for the succulents but I think it's better with them being green and blue. Thank you again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Phenri

Thank you so much, it's really good! At first I wanted a pinkish-orange color for the succulents but I think it's better with them being green and blue. Thank you again!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
[emoji=cauldron size=1]
Accent Shop
@Phenri
Username: Reithya
Bottle Base: B!
Accessory: Ink and Quill
Colour: Moon for the bottle color, Crimson for the liquid inside.
Ice for the feather color and Phthalo for the ink color!

@/Phenri
Bottle Base: A!
Accessory: Succulents
Colour: Mist for the bottle color, Banana for the liquid inside.
For the succulents, if i could have the two plants in the background Shadow colored, and the three in front a Cerulean color, I think that would be exactly what I'm looking for!

I would love to pay with a stack of Magical shards for both, but if you want treasure, that can be easily done as well. Let me know! I'm happy to finally be able to order some from you! ♥
@Phenri
Bottle Base: B!
Accessory: Ink and Quill
Colour: Moon for the bottle color, Crimson for the liquid inside.
Ice for the feather color and Phthalo for the ink color!

@/Phenri
Bottle Base: A!
Accessory: Succulents
Colour: Mist for the bottle color, Banana for the liquid inside.
For the succulents, if i could have the two plants in the background Shadow colored, and the three in front a Cerulean color, I think that would be exactly what I'm looking for!

I would love to pay with a stack of Magical shards for both, but if you want treasure, that can be easily done as well. Let me know! I'm happy to finally be able to order some from you! ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Reithya Paying with shards is perfect! Unfortunately, for the bottle with the succulents, the way I've structured the file, colouring the way you wanted is not really possible without me doing a lot of fidgeting with layering :c (the two clusters are pre-coloured, so I just have to change 1 layer to switch up the colour) I did still go ahead and make you one but if you want the coloures switched or changed around, I'd be happy to do so ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/4gSxo0y.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/2soPZI8.png[/img]
@Reithya
Paying with shards is perfect!
Unfortunately, for the bottle with the succulents, the way I've structured the file, colouring the way you wanted is not really possible without me doing a lot of fidgeting with layering :c (the two clusters are pre-coloured, so I just have to change 1 layer to switch up the colour)
I did still go ahead and make you one but if you want the coloures switched or changed around, I'd be happy to do so ^^
4gSxo0y.png2soPZI8.png
Accent Shop
@Phenri

That does make sense xD well, it looks great so thank you very very much! X3 I'm sorry I didn't quite grasp the understanding!

I will probably order more in the future hehe. Sending the shards now!
@Phenri

That does make sense xD well, it looks great so thank you very very much! X3 I'm sorry I didn't quite grasp the understanding!

I will probably order more in the future hehe. Sending the shards now!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82