Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 ... 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1053 1054
@Kattata @Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar!

Familiar ID: 9627
Payment method: 250gems
Which discount (if any): no
*Discord name (if applicable): no

I'm doing this for the first time I hope this is right. If not, please tell me. And if there are any important things I need to know I would love to hear about it.
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 9627
Payment method: 250gems
Which discount (if any): no
*Discord name (if applicable): no

I'm doing this for the first time I hope this is right. If not, please tell me. And if there are any important things I need to know I would love to hear about it.
0VicM68.pngLumii-20220107-214144228.jpgIMG-20230108-051215.png
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 9623
Payment method: Gems
Which discount (if any): Discord?
*Discord name (if applicable): ViciousPrincess
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 9623
Payment method: Gems
Which discount (if any): Discord?
*Discord name (if applicable): ViciousPrincess
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
[center][emoji=birthday cake size=1] [size=5][b]Welcome aboard, @Woodchip![/b][/size] [emoji=firework size=1] @Spoodle Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @Tywyllwch Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @Bunnerfly Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @aesthera Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @whispen Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @Hraesvelgrr Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @Woodchip Your total is 150 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @MaryCeleste Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @PrinceBirb08 Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @FireBattle Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @shadowbattle Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @FallenDreemurr Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata @JoJoBean Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [img]https://i.imgur.com/VI9tB2w.png[/img] @Kothra [size=4][b]Your claim is valid![/b][/size] Please submit a form within 1 hour of this post or your claim will be lost. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VI9tB2w.png[/img] Hi there, @Stormwind! Unfortunately, 9627 has already been claimed. However, there are another couple of afamiliars still available in the newbie section if you'd like to see if either of them catch your eye! You can see which afams haven't yet been claimed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542/505#post_50078785]at this post[/url]. Please don't hesitate to contact me here on Flight Rising, or via DM through our Discord, if you have any further questions! I hope to see you around in our community soon!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Welcome aboard, @Woodchip!

@Spoodle Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@Tywyllwch Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@Bunnerfly Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@aesthera Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@whispen Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@Hraesvelgrr Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@Woodchip Your total is 150 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@MaryCeleste Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@PrinceBirb08 Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@FireBattle Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@shadowbattle Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@FallenDreemurr Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@JoJoBean Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

VI9tB2w.png

@Kothra
Your claim is valid!

Please submit a form within 1 hour of this post or your claim will be lost.

VI9tB2w.png

Hi there, @Stormwind!
Unfortunately, 9627 has already been claimed. However, there are another couple of afamiliars still available in the newbie section if you'd like to see if either of them catch your eye!

You can see which afams haven't yet been claimed at this post.
Please don't hesitate to contact me here on Flight Rising, or via DM through our Discord, if you have any further questions! I hope to see you around in our community soon!!

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Oops, you almost snuck past me! [center]@ViciousPrincess Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Oops, you almost snuck past me!

@ViciousPrincess Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Oh, okay, I didn't know that. Thank you for the feedback and the help. Thank you very much^^
Oh, okay, I didn't know that. Thank you for the feedback and the help. Thank you very much^^
0VicM68.pngLumii-20220107-214144228.jpgIMG-20230108-051215.png
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 9624
Payment method: Treasure
Which discount (if any): Discord
*Discord name (if applicable): Kothra
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 9624
Payment method: Treasure
Which discount (if any): Discord
*Discord name (if applicable): Kothra
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Stormwind No problem!! There is one more newbie afam available, if it strikes your fancy! Also, in the future, it's quicker (and easier) to type 'claim [whatever ID you're going for]' (for example, 'claim 9702') rather than filling out the whole form. Afamiliars often go VERY fast, but the newbie section tends to go a bit slower! So until you get your sea-legs, as it were, that might be your best bet! Again, don't hesitate to ping me or send me a PM if you have any further questions or concerns! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VI9tB2w.png[/img] @Kothra Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Stormwind
No problem!! There is one more newbie afam available, if it strikes your fancy!

Also, in the future, it's quicker (and easier) to type 'claim [whatever ID you're going for]' (for example, 'claim 9702') rather than filling out the whole form. Afamiliars often go VERY fast, but the newbie section tends to go a bit slower! So until you get your sea-legs, as it were, that might be your best bet!

Again, don't hesitate to ping me or send me a PM if you have any further questions or concerns!
VI9tB2w.png

@Kothra Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@Zodiakey @Myndris [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] bonstrosity [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Bicorn Whale (Skycrest) [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] Harvest Floracat [item=Harvest Floracat] [b]Price:[/b] 200 + 250 = 450g
@Zodiakey @Myndris

Mira's Mysterious Mixtures

Owner of Afamiliar: bonstrosity
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Trait
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant
Afamiliar Species: Bicorn Whale (Skycrest)
Chosen Ingredient(s): Harvest Floracat
Harvest Floracat
Price: 200 + 250 = 450g
10302021_banner.png
@Zodiakey @Myndris [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Kothra [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Spirit of Nature [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=Runeback Slink] [b]Price:[/b] treasure with discord discount please
@Zodiakey @Myndris

Owner of Afamiliar: Kothra
Afamiliar Species: Spirit of Nature
Chosen Ingredient(s): Runeback Slink
Price: treasure with discord discount please
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Zodiakey @Myndris [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] RosharanNoivern [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Wolf [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] Verdemoth [item=Verdemoth] [b]Price:[/b] Treasure with discord discount
@Zodiakey @Myndris

Owner of Afamiliar: RosharanNoivern
Afamiliar Species: Wolf
Chosen Ingredient(s): Verdemoth Verdemoth
Price: Treasure with discord discount
1 2 ... 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1053 1054