Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 1067 1068
@Kattata

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar!

Familiar ID: 12168
Payment method: gems
Which discount (if any): discord
*Discord name (if applicable): stermwind
@Kattata

Familiar ID: 12168
Payment method: gems
Which discount (if any): discord
*Discord name (if applicable): stermwind
0VicM68.pngLumii-20220107-214144228.jpgIMG-20230108-051215.png
[center]@Stermwind Your total is 333 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Stermwind Your total is 333 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata

Familiar ID: 12169
Payment method: Gems
Which discount (if any): N/A
*Discord name (if applicable): N/A
@Kattata

Familiar ID: 12169
Payment method: Gems
Which discount (if any): N/A
*Discord name (if applicable): N/A
H9klr6C.png xxxxx
iAiI6jU.png

FR +21
End/Endself
He/Him
Xe/Xem

TMA-Vast-avtr.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QFMsHc3.png xxxxx Uf8EgNV.png
[center]@Ice047 Your total is 350 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Ice047 Your total is 350 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata

I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this and I no longer possess the funds to be able to buy the Afamiliar I wanted. Please send my apologies to the artist if this is inconvenient in any way.
@Kattata

I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this and I no longer possess the funds to be able to buy the Afamiliar I wanted. Please send my apologies to the artist if this is inconvenient in any way.
H9klr6C.png xxxxx
iAiI6jU.png

FR +21
End/Endself
He/Him
Xe/Xem

TMA-Vast-avtr.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QFMsHc3.png xxxxx Uf8EgNV.png
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Razatharia [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Ant [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=Cryptic Cube] [b]Price:[/b] Treasure with discord discount, please!
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl

Mira's Mysterious Mixtures

Owner of Afamiliar: Razatharia
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Trait
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant
Afamiliar Species: Ant
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Cryptic Cube
Price: Treasure with discord discount, please!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl Mira's Mysterious Mixtures Owner of Afamiliar: Moonhalos Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Color Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant Afamiliar Species: Residue Chosen Ingredient(s): [item=black slime] Price: gems with discord discount, please!
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl

Owner of Afamiliar: Moonhalos
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Color
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant
Afamiliar Species: Residue
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Black Slime
Price: gems with discord discount, please!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Bunnerfly [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Color [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] 8284 [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Ant (Acid) [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] Masked Phantom [b]Price:[/b] gems with discord discount [item=masked phantom]
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl

Owner of Afamiliar: Bunnerfly
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: 8284
Afamiliar Species: Ant (Acid)
Chosen Ingredient(s): Masked Phantom
Price: gems with discord discount
Masked Phantom
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] shadowbattle [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Color [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] 8693 [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Spingy [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat] [b]Price:[/b] treasure with discord discount
@Zodiakey @PearlyGirl

Owner of Afamiliar: shadowbattle
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: 8693
Afamiliar Species: Spingy
Chosen Ingredient(s): Flamerest Fiendcat
Price: treasure with discord discount
[center][size=4][b]PAYMENT GOES TO THE ARTIST[/b][/size][/center] @Razatharia Your total is 508,750 Treasure! Please send payment [b]and the item[/b] to @PearlyGirl [b]by PM[/b] @moonhalos Your total is 121 Gems! Please send payment [b]and the item[/b] to @PearlyGirl [b]by PM[/b] @Bunnerfly Your total is 214 Gems! Please send payment [b]and the item[/b] to @PearlyGirl [b]by PM[/b] @shadowbattle Your total is 190,000 Treasure! Please send payment [b]and the item[/b] to @PearlyGirl [b]by PM[/b] [center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
PAYMENT GOES TO THE ARTIST

@Razatharia Your total is 508,750 Treasure! Please send payment and the item to @PearlyGirl by PM

@moonhalos Your total is 121 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @PearlyGirl by PM

@Bunnerfly Your total is 214 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @PearlyGirl by PM

@shadowbattle Your total is 190,000 Treasure! Please send payment and the item to @PearlyGirl by PM
tumblr_p1fp9nbq3a1udkln3o3_100.gif Birb-Autumn-Sig-Letters.png
1 2 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 1067 1068