Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1060 1061
@Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Bojangles Bonanza!

Familiar ID: 114
Breeding Requests Open? (y/n): Yes
Payment method: treasure
*Discord name (if applicable): NadiyaSilver
@Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Bojangles Bonanza!

Familiar ID: 114
Breeding Requests Open? (y/n): Yes
Payment method: treasure
*Discord name (if applicable): NadiyaSilver
5e20af91-ddac-11ea-ab6c-5d37ef928779.gif
@Myndris

I'm entering the contest!

Scry:
Sylvia

Outfit:
Sylvia

Lore:
It was clear from an early age the Sylvia's heart had infinite room for the lost, the hurt, and the wounded. Even as a young Hatchling she would bring home small creatures and gently nurse them back to health. He parents indulged her, at first, seeing her kindness as something to be encouraged and the obsession with small creatures as something she would grow out of.

She did grow out of it. Sort of. As Sylvia grew so did the size of the lost and wounded things she brought home. What had started as Glowing Pocket Mice became Phytocats and Rambra. Always with the same justification "It's pathetic and it needs me!". Sylvia never saw any distinction in size, or even ferocity; if something was hurt she would be there to care for it.

Moving out of her parents home only made her work easier. For where they had put at least some checks and boundaries on now she was free to bring home anything and everything. And she did. Creatures large and small, fierce and frightened, hurt, lost, and alone. Sylvia was there for them all. Her reputation began to spread, and soon other dragons began to bring creatures to her of their own accord. Nothing was too much trouble, if something needed her then Sylvia would be there.

Rescue work isn't easy, though. As well as bringing in new creatures in need the existing ones need caring for. New forever-homes need to be properly checked out to make sure they're a good fit for the creature they adopt. And all of this, somehow, needs funding. It's got to the stage where Sylvia is beginning to feel, for the first time in her life, that she can't do it all alone. She's been searching for someone to help her, or perhaps for a larger organisation she can join. Who, even where, doesn't matter. Just as long as she can keep to her internal promise.

"If it's pathetic, and it needs me, I'll be there.".
@Myndris

I'm entering the contest!

Scry:
Sylvia

Outfit:
Sylvia

Lore:
It was clear from an early age the Sylvia's heart had infinite room for the lost, the hurt, and the wounded. Even as a young Hatchling she would bring home small creatures and gently nurse them back to health. He parents indulged her, at first, seeing her kindness as something to be encouraged and the obsession with small creatures as something she would grow out of.

She did grow out of it. Sort of. As Sylvia grew so did the size of the lost and wounded things she brought home. What had started as Glowing Pocket Mice became Phytocats and Rambra. Always with the same justification "It's pathetic and it needs me!". Sylvia never saw any distinction in size, or even ferocity; if something was hurt she would be there to care for it.

Moving out of her parents home only made her work easier. For where they had put at least some checks and boundaries on now she was free to bring home anything and everything. And she did. Creatures large and small, fierce and frightened, hurt, lost, and alone. Sylvia was there for them all. Her reputation began to spread, and soon other dragons began to bring creatures to her of their own accord. Nothing was too much trouble, if something needed her then Sylvia would be there.

Rescue work isn't easy, though. As well as bringing in new creatures in need the existing ones need caring for. New forever-homes need to be properly checked out to make sure they're a good fit for the creature they adopt. And all of this, somehow, needs funding. It's got to the stage where Sylvia is beginning to feel, for the first time in her life, that she can't do it all alone. She's been searching for someone to help her, or perhaps for a larger organisation she can join. Who, even where, doesn't matter. Just as long as she can keep to her internal promise.

"If it's pathetic, and it needs me, I'll be there.".
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I think I'ma do this! @Myndris @Sourdeer [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner ID:[/b] #11790 [b]Afamiliar ID:[/b] #83 [b]3 Chosen Ingredients:[/b] [item=vial of glowing sight][item=glass minnows][item=stardust sap lamp] [b]Price:[/b] 400kt!
I think I'ma do this!

@Myndris @Sourdeer

Mira's Mysterious Mixtures

Owner ID: #11790
Afamiliar ID: #83
3 Chosen Ingredients:
Vial of Glowing Sight Glass Minnows Stardust Sap Lamp
Price: 400kt!
@Myndris @Bearded

Breeding Request Form

Owner ID: Gimeurcookie
Afamiliar IDs: 22 + 21
Afamiliar Species: Warcat
Payment: T

Got approval from the discord to breed them!
@Myndris @Bearded

Breeding Request Form

Owner ID: Gimeurcookie
Afamiliar IDs: 22 + 21
Afamiliar Species: Warcat
Payment: T

Got approval from the discord to breed them!
@NadiyaSilver

Your total with the discord discount is 142,500T for #114!
@NadiyaSilver

Your total with the discord discount is 142,500T for #114!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner ID:[/b] RisenWolf 312471 [b]Afamiliar ID:[/b] 146 [b]3 Chosen Ingredients:[/b] [item=riptide clipper] [item=flying fish] [item=chimera fangs] [b]Price:[/b] 250k treasure Hoping to get a strange little baby.
@Myndris

Owner ID: RisenWolf 312471
Afamiliar ID: 146
3 Chosen Ingredients:
Riptide Clipper
Flying Fish
Chimera Fangs
Price: 250k treasure

Hoping to get a strange little baby.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Slots should be up to date now!
Slots should be up to date now!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner ID:[/b]NadiyaSilver 535192 [b]Afamiliar ID:[/b] 114 [b]3 Chosen Ingredients:[/b] [item=driftwood log][item=magi casting rod][item=seed fern fossil] [b]Price:[/b] 250 gems [s]You kinda gave me this idea in Discord so thanks![/s]
@Myndris

Owner ID:NadiyaSilver 535192
Afamiliar ID: 114
3 Chosen Ingredients:
Driftwood Log Magi Casting Rod Seed Fern Fossil
Price: 250 gems

You kinda gave me this idea in Discord so thanks!
5e20af91-ddac-11ea-ab6c-5d37ef928779.gif
@Myndris @Batcrooks

Breeding Request Form

Owner ID: 424490
Afamiliar IDs: 55 and 139
Afamiliar Species: Capricats
Payment: Gems
@Myndris @Batcrooks

Breeding Request Form

Owner ID: 424490
Afamiliar IDs: 55 and 139
Afamiliar Species: Capricats
Payment: Gems
27440812_GZjSMQIlwnuqkJQ.png
@Myndris @Dragonfruiteen [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner ID:[/b] 47183 [b]Afamiliar ID:[/b] 135 [b]3 Chosen Ingredients:[/b] [item=mimic powder] [item=fish oil] [item=glowing tail] [b]Price:[/b] 250kT
@Myndris @Dragonfruiteen

Owner ID: 47183
Afamiliar ID: 135
3 Chosen Ingredients:
Mimic Powder Fish Oil Glowing Tail
Price: 250kT
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1060 1061