Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aqua's Stuffed Adopts | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MythDancer I'm glad you like it! Sorry about the delay <3
@MythDancer I'm glad you like it! Sorry about the delay <3
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops if theres any slots open Also do I send the paymenr over now Linked Images of Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63048031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630481/63048031_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: Treasure, Gems, [b]Mixed[/b] Skin/Accents: yes/[b]no[/b] Apparel: yes/[b]no[/b] Inside of Balloon: What flight, or what design Im the light flight but maybe a medicinal herb would benice Pinglist:[b]Yes both[/b]/No (If yes for which one or both)
@Aquadrops
if theres any slots open
Also do I send the paymenr over now
Linked Images of Dragon(s):
63048031_350.png
Payment Method: Treasure, Gems, Mixed
Skin/Accents: yes/no
Apparel: yes/no
Inside of Balloon: What flight, or what design Im the light flight but maybe a medicinal herb would benice
Pinglist:Yes both/No (If yes for which one or both)
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@Petalwind1 My shop is actually closed right now! I just need to finish my current orders! My apologies
@Petalwind1 My shop is actually closed right now! I just need to finish my current orders! My apologies
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops
Oh ok
well could you please ping me when it opens again
@Aquadrops
Oh ok
well could you please ping me when it opens again
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@Petalwind1 Will do! Sorry for the misunderstanding
@Petalwind1 Will do! Sorry for the misunderstanding
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@SarcasticHawke Done! I hope you like it, again sorry for the longer than usual wait time! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654504927191629846/741172625367367720/StuffedSpiralmegaminddd.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke Done! I hope you like it, again sorry for the longer than usual wait time!

StuffedSpiralmegaminddd.png
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops AAAAH He's PERFECT, thank you so much!! The balloon looks so good <3 And hey no, don't apologize for the wait! It was well worth it and honestly it didn't feel long anyway. Thank you for drawing my boy <3 I'm so excited to have this adopt, it's so cute TToTT
@Aquadrops AAAAH He's PERFECT, thank you so much!! The balloon looks so good <3 And hey no, don't apologize for the wait! It was well worth it and honestly it didn't feel long anyway. Thank you for drawing my boy <3 I'm so excited to have this adopt, it's so cute TToTT
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Shop is now open again!
please note that turnaround time for my adopts will now be a couple days longer due to school!

We are now also a gem only shop, as I'm trying to save for genes, etc. for my dragons
Shop is now open again!
please note that turnaround time for my adopts will now be a couple days longer due to school!

We are now also a gem only shop, as I'm trying to save for genes, etc. for my dragons
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Petalwind1 We are open again, but this is now a gem only shop. If that doesn't work, message me and we might be able to figure something out! :D
@Petalwind1 We are open again, but this is now a gem only shop. If that doesn't work, message me and we might be able to figure something out! :D
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
~Bump~
~Bump~
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts