Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aqua's Stuffed Adopts | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@aquadrops Thank you so so so much I love it [emoji=heart size=1]
@aquadrops
Thank you so so so much I love it
Bump! All slots are open!
Bump! All slots are open!
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
New adopts pinglist: @ElysianMoon

Spiral Adopt Added!
New adopts pinglist: @ElysianMoon

Spiral Adopt Added!
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops Linked Images of Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52848783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52848783&skin=0&apparel=10963,770,23125,23091,1627,28792,15724,15691,15732,15740,469,10877,3632,3631,28001&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: Gems Skin/Accents: n/a Apparel: As much as you can manage! I'd especially like the antlers and goggles if nothing else. Inside of Balloon: If you can, I'd love for it to be gold with the decorative swirls like on the lantern balls. If not, just color it a solid green to match his radioactive parts. :3 Pinglist: Yes! New adopts.
@Aquadrops
Linked Images of Dragon(s):
dragon?did=52848783&skin=0&apparel=10963,770,23125,23091,1627,28792,15724,15691,15732,15740,469,10877,3632,3631,28001&xt=dressing.png
Payment Method: Gems
Skin/Accents: n/a
Apparel: As much as you can manage! I'd especially like the antlers and goggles if nothing else.
Inside of Balloon: If you can, I'd love for it to be gold with the decorative swirls like on the lantern balls. If not, just color it a solid green to match his radioactive parts. :3
Pinglist: Yes! New adopts.
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project

Your total will be 50g, and I will add you to the pinglist for new adopts! :D
(There will probably be some new ones soon)
@Volur Order confirmed!

Your total will be 50g, and I will add you to the pinglist for new adopts! :D
(There will probably be some new ones soon)
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops
Hadan

Payment Method: Treasure
Skin/Accents:n/a
Apparel: yes, as much as you can :) but i do want the crown and the tail wrap
Inside of Balloon: is it okay if you can do a rose? like the one on the banner? if you cant just do the dragon flight!
Pinglist: already on it!
@Aquadrops
Hadan

Skin/Accents:n/a
Apparel: yes, as much as you can :) but i do want the crown and the tail wrap
Inside of Balloon: is it okay if you can do a rose? like the one on the banner? if you cant just do the dragon flight!
Pinglist: already on it!
@Aquadrops Payment sent! I can't wait to see the others when they come out!
@Aquadrops Payment sent! I can't wait to see the others when they come out!
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project
@Aquadrops Linked Images of Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41151547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/411516/41151547_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: Treasure Skin/Accents: yes please! Apparel: yes! if you can't do everything I would love at least the halo. The silks would be nice too, you can simplify it :) Please leave out the flag though Inside of Balloon: I would love a color that matches, such as a white-ish or yellow color, [i]maybe[/i] a light pink to match his gembond. if it doesn't look good though just go with a color to match. i'll leave that up to your taste! Oh! and can you put a design similar to the emblem on the wings or on top of the flag for the balloon? if that's too difficult then the light flight emblem is good :) thank you! Pinglist: yes, for new adopts
@Aquadrops
41151547_350.png
Skin/Accents: yes please!
Apparel: yes! if you can't do everything I would love at least the halo. The silks would be nice too, you can simplify it :) Please leave out the flag though
Inside of Balloon: I would love a color that matches, such as a white-ish or yellow color, maybe a light pink to match his gembond. if it doesn't look good though just go with a color to match. i'll leave that up to your taste! Oh! and can you put a design similar to the emblem on the wings or on top of the flag for the balloon? if that's too difficult then the light flight emblem is good :) thank you!
Pinglist: yes, for new adopts
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
@ElysianMoon Order confirmed! Your total will be 50kt, send via pm or one way cr

@magicrystal1123 Order Confirmed! Your total will be 60kt, send via pm or on way cr!

Thank you for your orders :D
@ElysianMoon Order confirmed! Your total will be 50kt, send via pm or one way cr

@magicrystal1123 Order Confirmed! Your total will be 60kt, send via pm or on way cr!

Thank you for your orders :D
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops could I please be added to your pinglist for new adopt bases? These are super cute but I don’t have a ton of either breed
@Aquadrops could I please be added to your pinglist for new adopt bases? These are super cute but I don’t have a ton of either breed
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10