Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@WickedPixie

Oh man, Hope you are doing better! Take the rest you need <3
@WickedPixie

Oh man, Hope you are doing better! Take the rest you need <3
@wickedpixie Oh gosh I hope you’re okay!! Take all the time you need to rest! Your health is one hundred percent more important so please let us know if you need a longer break :) I hope that you feel better soon!!
@wickedpixie Oh gosh I hope you’re okay!! Take all the time you need to rest! Your health is one hundred percent more important so please let us know if you need a longer break :) I hope that you feel better soon!!
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
@wickedpixie

I hope you're okay!! Please rest whenever you need, your health comes first ;v;
@wickedpixie

I hope you're okay!! Please rest whenever you need, your health comes first ;v;
KW6oXjf.png
lightanim3.gif
Buns, she/her mxk5Q9c.png
I made sum shields
@WickedPixie
I hope you're doing good, please take care and take as much rest as you need. Your health is important!
@WickedPixie
I hope you're doing good, please take care and take as much rest as you need. Your health is important!
redoing this soon
@WickedPixie I hope everything is okay and that you feel better soon!
@WickedPixie I hope everything is okay and that you feel better soon!
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
@WickedPixie I'm a bit late but feel better soon! Take your time with everything ^^
@WickedPixie I'm a bit late but feel better soon! Take your time with everything ^^
sghaBXb.png
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png jzR3QRO.png 56jLWLI.png
dash * any pronouns * +3 fr time
G5TXkiW.png
40169503.png
@WickedPixie goodness gracious hope u feelin better, please take care! <3
@WickedPixie goodness gracious hope u feelin better, please take care! <3
Adoptable_-_Ambecile_Mal_sig.png
@WickedPixie [b]Your Username[/b]: Kkbaby897 [b]Breed of Dragon[/b]: Spiral [b]Element & Eye Rarity[/b]: light, Dark Sclera [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Colors[/b]: Latte/Swamp/Hunter [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Genes[/b]: Pinstripe/Trail/Capsule [b]Dragon BBCode[/b]:[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=36&auth=9485803e7fafe0bb0e405cc285ba51f0f612561b&dummyext=prev.png [/img] [b]Eye Type[/b]: Special [b]Include Hoard Icon[/b]: Y [b]Sackdoll Version, if applicable:[/b] [b]Skins/Accents/Etc[/b]: N [b]Additional Notes[/b]: I saw where you posted that you got back from the hospital recently so please dont worry about time with this! Take all the time you need and i really hope your feeling better and are okay now! <3 --- [b]Price Total[/b]: 95 (Please let me know if i added up the price wrong!) [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems
@WickedPixie
Your Username: Kkbaby897
Breed of Dragon: Spiral
Element & Eye Rarity: light, Dark Sclera
Prim / Sec / Tert Colors: Latte/Swamp/Hunter
Prim / Sec / Tert Genes: Pinstripe/Trail/Capsule
Dragon BBCode:dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=36&auth=9485803e7fafe0bb0e405cc285ba51f0f612561b&dummyext=prev.png

Eye Type: Special
Include Hoard Icon: Y

Sackdoll Version, if applicable:
Skins/Accents/Etc: N
Additional Notes: I saw where you posted that you got back from the hospital recently so please dont worry about time with this! Take all the time you need and i really hope your feeling better and are okay now! <3
---
Price Total: 95 (Please let me know if i added up the price wrong!)
Payment Method: Gems
e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
@WickedPixie It's been a week since your last update so I just wanted to check in! How are you and how are things going?
@WickedPixie It's been a week since your last update so I just wanted to check in! How are you and how are things going?
j4bmArM.pngVdNwmsY.gifkABkpSo.png
@wickedpixie hey, how are you feeling? You haven’t updated in a little bit so I’m hoping that you’re doing alright! ^^
@wickedpixie hey, how are you feeling? You haven’t updated in a little bit so I’m hoping that you’re doing alright! ^^
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33