Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]@SongOfShadows Here is your headshot for your Nocturne, I made his head abig to big sorta Snapper like them the more smaller/slimmer style of the Nocturne, but can always work on that, + added the sparkles! Hoep you like. :) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/b6/92/c2b692ff63ab82972aa41385fcb7843b.jpg[/img][/center]
@SongOfShadows
Here is your headshot for your Nocturne, I made his head abig to big sorta Snapper like them the more smaller/slimmer style of the Nocturne, but can always work on that, + added the sparkles! Hoep you like. :)
c2b692ff63ab82972aa41385fcb7843b.jpg
@TheNightsSecret Order Form Username: theflamebreath Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52556078] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525561/52556078_350.png[/img] [/url] Face: Grinning (He was born a tundra in the Icefield, got adopted by Gaolers and turned into one himself, becoming the local researcher and alchemist) BG:Square/Circle/Diamond/Nothing + Color: maybe a light blue circle? Apparel/Skin: his skin represents his apparel, you can do just the piercings and it'll be fine Other(Example:Name, Emoji Icon, Falling Treasure & Gems, Etc): he does have the little lantern hanging off his horn if you want to add it thank you so much for your time!
@TheNightsSecret
Order Form
Username: theflamebreath
Dragon:
52556078_350.png

Face: Grinning (He was born a tundra in the Icefield, got adopted by Gaolers and turned into one himself, becoming the local researcher and alchemist)
BG:Square/Circle/Diamond/Nothing + Color: maybe a light blue circle?
Apparel/Skin: his skin represents his apparel, you can do just the piercings and it'll be fine
Other(Example:Name, Emoji Icon, Falling Treasure & Gems, Etc): he does have the little lantern hanging off his horn if you want to add it

thank you so much for your time!
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@thenightssecret
Lol just in time, too! Thank you sooooo much!

Mind me asking for the code pretty please?
@thenightssecret
Lol just in time, too! Thank you sooooo much!

Mind me asking for the code pretty please?
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@TheNightsSecret
Omg! ^^ Thank you so much! He looks amazing! Good luck with the rest of your challenge. :)
@TheNightsSecret
Omg! ^^ Thank you so much! He looks amazing! Good luck with the rest of your challenge. :)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@theflamebreath
Ooo this will be interesting to draw, never done one of these before so may take bit longer as there is alot going on body wise. xD OoOoo love the bit or lore for him, I will put you down for a slot, I should be able to work his skin into the drawing to. :)

---

@GalaxyKitten1454
You is very welocome!
Yep sure thing will PM you the link. :)

---

@SongOfShadows
You is very welcome, so glad you like him and thank you! :D
@theflamebreath
Ooo this will be interesting to draw, never done one of these before so may take bit longer as there is alot going on body wise. xD OoOoo love the bit or lore for him, I will put you down for a slot, I should be able to work his skin into the drawing to. :)

---

@GalaxyKitten1454
You is very welocome!
Yep sure thing will PM you the link. :)

---

@SongOfShadows
You is very welcome, so glad you like him and thank you! :D
@TheNightsSecret
Looks great!
@TheNightsSecret
Looks great!
[center]@swegnweg Finished your Coatl last night but was heading off to sleep, so I is now posting it, it was awkward to do this one, but I hope I have gotten it alright? xD Hope you like it. :) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/1f/24/261f245ec40dbc063787c78a1f147297.jpg[/img][/center]
@swegnweg
Finished your Coatl last night but was heading off to sleep, so I is now posting it, it was awkward to do this one, but I hope I have gotten it alright? xD Hope you like it. :)

261f245ec40dbc063787c78a1f147297.jpg
@TheNightsSecret
Oh my goodness!! Hes so cute in your style *w*
Thank you so much!!
@TheNightsSecret
Oh my goodness!! Hes so cute in your style *w*
Thank you so much!!
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
[center]@swegnweg You is very welcome, so glad you like it! :D @theflamebreath Here is your headshot, was way better then I thought on how it would come out tbh! :D [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/39/db/5c39db70e3e3ac492f2e40ebd586ac16.jpg[/img][/center]
@swegnweg
You is very welcome, so glad you like it! :D

@theflamebreath
Here is your headshot, was way better then I thought on how it would come out tbh! :D
5c39db70e3e3ac492f2e40ebd586ac16.jpg
@TheNightsSecret

it's absolutely perfect and I love it so much! I'll put it in his bio :3
sending a little thank you!
@TheNightsSecret

it's absolutely perfect and I love it so much! I'll put it in his bio :3
sending a little thank you!
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif