Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kazuya's Critters - [SOLD OUT]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@Frillshark

Thank you!
@Frillshark

Thank you!
1HKauy9.png
I SHOULD be saving my money for starfall celebration/all my projects, but NAH.

Username: BlueAmmolite #409716
Critter: A cat please!
Tier: Premium
Design Notes: Could I get one based off my favorite girl? ( I know you said you can base off pets and dragons so I hope she's alright!)
Payment Methods: gems!
I SHOULD be saving my money for starfall celebration/all my projects, but NAH.

Username: BlueAmmolite #409716
Critter: A cat please!
Tier: Premium
Design Notes: Could I get one based off my favorite girl? ( I know you said you can base off pets and dragons so I hope she's alright!)
Payment Methods: gems!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

Yeah, OCs are fine!! Send payment and I'll get started ASAP ^^ Thank you!!!
@BlueAmmolite

Yeah, OCs are fine!! Send payment and I'll get started ASAP ^^ Thank you!!!
Username/ID: WillowWisp64, #478951
Pet Codename: The Beloved
Payment Method: Treasure and/or Gems
I just can't pass them up they're too cute ^^ I'd love to be added to the general pinglist too please
Username/ID: WillowWisp64, #478951
Pet Codename: The Beloved
Payment Method: Treasure and/or Gems
I just can't pass them up they're too cute ^^ I'd love to be added to the general pinglist too please
mbximqP.gif e
mu6HvOF.gif Angora mu6HvOF.gif
she/her
frt +3
Ko6WpN8.gif
please ping me!

e mBQR9wk.png GmV8yPq.png
@WillowWisp64

Your total comes to 40kt/g ^^ Send the payment and they're yours!! Thank you!!
@WillowWisp64

Your total comes to 40kt/g ^^ Send the payment and they're yours!! Thank you!!
Bump and a reminder that I'll take [item=magical shard]s during Starfall!
Bump and a reminder that I'll take Magical Shard s during Starfall!
Bump!
Bump!
@BlueAmmolite [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JQtaWBE.png[/img][/center] Hi, here's your custom!! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed/added ;v; thank you!!
@BlueAmmolite
JQtaWBE.png

Hi, here's your custom!! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed/added ;v; thank you!!
General: @JourneyThePanda, @Grune, @CrownedLadybug, @wildewinged, @BlueAmmolite, @Inhuman, @Drakessis, @eelu, @interestingword, @Nuthatch, @BubblegumBabie, @Noctiferous, @KalicoKat, @CrypticMeaning, @FinnFantastic, @PlagueBound, @salemcookie, @Sephora34, @Mangusto, @ImBerryNerdy, @Cordially, @ArowanaPrincess, @MoondropCat, @FeverDreams, @Maybelline, @Tiguidou, @Ermac, @Rexes, @UnderTheSkin, @naranciag

Cats: @EpsiWire, @Cheetay

Added a few new cats and a TON of ferrets, because they were mostly out! More finches, fish, and axolotls should come soon, I'm hoping to add a few more of those before Starfall is over!
Speaking of, I'm taking Magical Shards for the week of Starfall Celebration, so if you'd like to pay with festival currency that's a limited-time option! ^^
General: @JourneyThePanda, @Grune, @CrownedLadybug, @wildewinged, @BlueAmmolite, @Inhuman, @Drakessis, @eelu, @interestingword, @Nuthatch, @BubblegumBabie, @Noctiferous, @KalicoKat, @CrypticMeaning, @FinnFantastic, @PlagueBound, @salemcookie, @Sephora34, @Mangusto, @ImBerryNerdy, @Cordially, @ArowanaPrincess, @MoondropCat, @FeverDreams, @Maybelline, @Tiguidou, @Ermac, @Rexes, @UnderTheSkin, @naranciag

Cats: @EpsiWire, @Cheetay

Added a few new cats and a TON of ferrets, because they were mostly out! More finches, fish, and axolotls should come soon, I'm hoping to add a few more of those before Starfall is over!
Speaking of, I'm taking Magical Shards for the week of Starfall Celebration, so if you'd like to pay with festival currency that's a limited-time option! ^^
Username/ID: Caecilius 361590
Pet Codename: "Staccato"
Payment Method: Treasure
Username/ID: Caecilius 361590
Pet Codename: "Staccato"
Payment Method: Treasure
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31