Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kazuya's Critters - [SOLD OUT]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/syokmK9.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61419&tab=dragon&did=60631031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/606311/60631031.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=gray] A small bell chimes as you open the door to the pet "shoppe". The young male Skydancer at the counter looks up towards you, totally disinterested. He rattles off a greeting robotically, as if this is the hundredth time he's said it today: "Hello, welcome to Kazuya's Critters, I'm Kazuya, let me know if you need any help." His gaze flicks back to the smartphone in his talons. [size=1]"Or don't, I guess. What do I care?"[/size] He mutters, apparently indifferent to whether or not you hear him.[/color] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/U1aAVZR.png[/img][/center] Hi, welcome to Kazuya's Critters! Here, I sell little pets for your dragons (or just to use as OCs!). I'm still just setting up shop and I plan on expanding soon, adding all kinds of new pets! Currently on offer are [b]goldfish[/b], [b]finches[/b], [b]cats[/b], [b]ferrets[/b], and [b]axolotls[/b]. However, I plan many, [i]many[/i] more! [columns][b]DO's:[/b] [LIST] [*]Put them in a dragon's bio! [*]Put them in your user bio! [*]Post them on toyhou.se (credit [url=https://toyhou.se/Frillshark]Frillshark[/url] as the artist)! [*]Post them on other petsites (if you link to my [url=https://toyhou.se/Frillshark]toyhouse[/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/61419]FR userpage[/url]!) [*]Make gijinkas/furries/characters out of them! [*]Draw them yourself! [*]Commission other people to draw them! [*]Resell them for FR/pet site/otherwise fake currency! [*][size=1]it's not required but if you do draw them I'd really love to see it so feel free to post your art in the thread or otherwise ping me![/size] None of these are required actions, just some suggestions for what you can do with your new pet! [/LIST][nextcol] [b]DON'Ts:[/b] [LIST] [*]Resell for IRL real actual money [*]Claim you created the design (if you make a gijinka/etc it's ok to call that design your own, but I'd still really appreciate credit for the original) [*]Claim you drew the art I sell here [*]Use the base for your own purposes (I might sell blank bases for people to use someday if anyone's interested) [*]Remove the signature from my art [*]Ping me; I'm subscribed to this thread! (it's not the end of the world if you do though) [/LIST] [color=transparent]x x x x x x x x x x x x x x[/color] [/columns] [b]PSA:[/b] PLEASE [i][u]save your adopt[/u][/i] to your own computer/cloud/etc!!! It's unlikely they'll go missing from my computer or imgur, but stuff happens sometimes! I'd hate for someone to lose a perfectly good adopt because it wasn't backed up anywhere. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UX8YHRV.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b][url=http://www.strawpoll.me/20076262]HELP ME DECIDE ON THE NEXT KAZUYA'S CRITTERS BASE![/url][/b][/size] The animal which wins this poll will become the next critter available at Kazuya's Critters![/center]
syokmK9.png
60631031.png

A small bell chimes as you open the door to the pet "shoppe". The young male Skydancer at the counter looks up towards you, totally disinterested. He rattles off a greeting robotically, as if this is the hundredth time he's said it today:
"Hello, welcome to Kazuya's Critters, I'm Kazuya, let me know if you need any help."
His gaze flicks back to the smartphone in his talons. "Or don't, I guess. What do I care?" He mutters, apparently indifferent to whether or not you hear him.

U1aAVZR.png

Hi, welcome to Kazuya's Critters! Here, I sell little pets for your dragons (or just to use as OCs!). I'm still just setting up shop and I plan on expanding soon, adding all kinds of new pets! Currently on offer are goldfish, finches, cats, ferrets, and axolotls. However, I plan many, many more!

DO's:
  • Put them in a dragon's bio!
  • Put them in your user bio!
  • Post them on toyhou.se (credit Frillshark as the artist)!
  • Post them on other petsites (if you link to my toyhouse or FR userpage!)
  • Make gijinkas/furries/characters out of them!
  • Draw them yourself!
  • Commission other people to draw them!
  • Resell them for FR/pet site/otherwise fake currency!
  • it's not required but if you do draw them I'd really love to see it so feel free to post your art in the thread or otherwise ping me!

None of these are required actions, just some suggestions for what you can do with your new pet!
DON'Ts:
  • Resell for IRL real actual money
  • Claim you created the design (if you make a gijinka/etc it's ok to call that design your own, but I'd still really appreciate credit for the original)
  • Claim you drew the art I sell here
  • Use the base for your own purposes (I might sell blank bases for people to use someday if anyone's interested)
  • Remove the signature from my art
  • Ping me; I'm subscribed to this thread! (it's not the end of the world if you do though)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

PSA: PLEASE save your adopt to your own computer/cloud/etc!!! It's unlikely they'll go missing from my computer or imgur, but stuff happens sometimes! I'd hate for someone to lose a perfectly good adopt because it wasn't backed up anywhere.
UX8YHRV.png
HELP ME DECIDE ON THE NEXT KAZUYA'S CRITTERS BASE!
The animal which wins this poll will become the next critter available at Kazuya's Critters!
[center][size=5][b]- For Sale -[/b][/size][/center] [color=gray]The building is filled to the brim with high-quality enclosures for dozens of animals, organized by type. Fish, birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles, and bugs are neatly displayed alongside appropriate care supplies. Upon closer inspection, some animals seem completely mundane, while others are vibrant in strange, unnatural ways. "The weird ones cost extra," Kazuya remarks from the counter, reminding you that he’s keeping an eye on you.[/color] [center]---[/center] There are currently 3 price tiers for Kazuya's Critters: [LIST] [*][b]Natural[/b] pets - [i]30,000 treasure[/i] or [i]30 gems[/i]. Natural pets have realistic colors and patterns, akin to their real-life counterparts. [*][b]Unnatural[/b] pets - [i]35,000 treasure[/i] or [i]35 gems[/i]. Unnatural pets have unusual colors and patterns that make them stand out of the crowd! [*][b]Supernatural[/b] pets - [i]40,000 treasure[/i] or [i]40 gems[/i]. Supernatural pets have accessories, unusual anatomy, or other such things that are completely unique to them!! [/LIST] [size=1]Note: Prices were changed on 9/10/2020. Any adopts listed prior to 9/10/2020 are grandfathered into the old prices: Natural - 20,000t/20g Unnatural - 25,000t/25g Supernatural - 35,000t/35g[/size] I will accept festival currency while a festival is happening (i.e. accepting Immaculate Tablets only during Brightshine Jubilee) at 1fc:1000t! [b]I accept Treasure, Gems, and Fest Currency of the [i]current festival[/i] ONLY.[/b] (No other items, art trades, dragons, etc.) All pet species are the same price. ----- To purchase, simply fill out this form in the comments below: [quote][b]Username/ID:[/b] [color=gray]Your FR username and User ID number[/color] [b]Pet Codename:[/b] [color=gray](You aren't obligated to keep this! You can change your pet's name to whatever you want)[/color] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [color=gray]Treasure and/or Gems[/color][/quote] Please only send payment through the [b]crossroads[/b] and [b]wait[/b] for me to [b]confirm your purchase[/b] before sending payment! I'll send you a link to your adopt in a PM to help you keep track of it, but note that it'll always be posted in [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61419&tab=dragon&did=60631031]Kazuya's[/url] bio as well. In any case, please [b]save your adopt[/b] to your computer/cloud, and feel free to re-host it if you want! [b]No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread![/b] ----- [center][size=5][b]FISH[/b][/size] [size=4][b]GOLDFISH[/b][/size][/center] [b]Natural Goldfish:[/b] 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each SOLD OUT [b]Unnatural Goldfish:[/b] 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each SOLD OUT [b]Supernatural Goldfish:[/b] 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each SOLD OUT [center][size=5][b]BIRDS[/b][/size] [size=4][b]FINCHES[/b][/size][/center] [b]Natural Finches:[/b] 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each SOLD OUT [b]Unnatural Finches:[/b] 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each SOLD OUT [b]Supernatural Finches:[/b] 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each SOLD OUT [center][size=5][b]MAMMALS[/b][/size] [size=4][b]CATS[/b][/size][/center] [b]Natural Cats:[/b] 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each SOLD OUT [b]Unnatural Cats:[/b] 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each SOLD OUT [b]Supernatural Cats:[/b] 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each SOLD OUT [center][size=4][b]FERRETS[/b][/size][/center] [b]Natural Ferrets:[/b] 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each SOLD OUT [b]Unnatural Ferrets:[/b] 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each SOLD OUT [b]Supernatural Ferrets:[/b] 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each SOLD OUT [center][size=5][b]AMPHIBIANS[/b][/size] [size=4][b]AXOLOTLS[/b][/size][/center] [b]Natural Axolotls:[/b] 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each SOLD OUT [b]Unnatural Axolotls:[/b] 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each SOLD OUT [b]Supernatural Axolotls:[/b] 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each SOLD OUT ----- [center][size=5][b]CLEARANCE[/b][/size][/center] These adopts have been for sale for at least 30 days and still have yet to find a home, so their price has been reduced! [b]Natural Pets:[/b] 15kt, 15g, or 15fest each SOLD OUT [center]---[/center] [b]Unnatural Pets:[/b] 17.5kt, 18g, or 18fest each SOLD OUT [center]---[/center] [b]Supernatural Pets:[/b] 20kt, 20g, or 20fest each SOLD OUT
- For Sale -

The building is filled to the brim with high-quality enclosures for dozens of animals, organized by type. Fish, birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles, and bugs are neatly displayed alongside appropriate care supplies. Upon closer inspection, some animals seem completely mundane, while others are vibrant in strange, unnatural ways.
"The weird ones cost extra," Kazuya remarks from the counter, reminding you that he’s keeping an eye on you.
---

There are currently 3 price tiers for Kazuya's Critters:
  • Natural pets - 30,000 treasure or 30 gems. Natural pets have realistic colors and patterns, akin to their real-life counterparts.
  • Unnatural pets - 35,000 treasure or 35 gems. Unnatural pets have unusual colors and patterns that make them stand out of the crowd!
  • Supernatural pets - 40,000 treasure or 40 gems. Supernatural pets have accessories, unusual anatomy, or other such things that are completely unique to them!!

Note: Prices were changed on 9/10/2020. Any adopts listed prior to 9/10/2020 are grandfathered into the old prices:
Natural - 20,000t/20g
Unnatural - 25,000t/25g
Supernatural - 35,000t/35g

I will accept festival currency while a festival is happening (i.e. accepting Immaculate Tablets only during Brightshine Jubilee) at 1fc:1000t!

I accept Treasure, Gems, and Fest Currency of the current festival ONLY. (No other items, art trades, dragons, etc.)

All pet species are the same price.

To purchase, simply fill out this form in the comments below:

Quote:
Username/ID: Your FR username and User ID number
Pet Codename: (You aren't obligated to keep this! You can change your pet's name to whatever you want)
Payment Method: Treasure and/or Gems
Please only send payment through the crossroads and wait for me to confirm your purchase before sending payment!
I'll send you a link to your adopt in a PM to help you keep track of it, but note that it'll always be posted in Kazuya's bio as well. In any case, please save your adopt to your computer/cloud, and feel free to re-host it if you want!
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread!

FISH

GOLDFISH

Natural Goldfish: 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each
SOLD OUT

Unnatural Goldfish: 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each
SOLD OUT

Supernatural Goldfish: 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each
SOLD OUT
BIRDS

FINCHES

Natural Finches: 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each
SOLD OUT

Unnatural Finches: 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each
SOLD OUT

Supernatural Finches: 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each
SOLD OUT

MAMMALS

CATS

Natural Cats: 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each
SOLD OUT

Unnatural Cats: 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each
SOLD OUT

Supernatural Cats: 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each
SOLD OUT

FERRETS

Natural Ferrets: 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each
SOLD OUT

Unnatural Ferrets: 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each
SOLD OUT

Supernatural Ferrets: 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each
SOLD OUT
AMPHIBIANS

AXOLOTLS

Natural Axolotls: 30kt, 30g, or 30fest each
SOLD OUT

Unnatural Axolotls: 35kt, 35g, or 35fest each
SOLD OUT

Supernatural Axolotls: 40kt, 40g, or 40fest each
SOLD OUT

CLEARANCE

These adopts have been for sale for at least 30 days and still have yet to find a home, so their price has been reduced!

Natural Pets: 15kt, 15g, or 15fest each
SOLD OUT
---

Unnatural Pets: 17.5kt, 18g, or 18fest each
SOLD OUT
---

Supernatural Pets: 20kt, 20g, or 20fest each
SOLD OUT
- CUSTOMS -
--> Customs are currently CLOSED. <--

If you'd like a custom pet, fill out the form below!
I'm currently only doing customs on bases that already exist; new bases will be done on my own time. If I open customs for new bases, they'll be pretty expensive!

Custom Prices:
Customs have 2 different price tiers instead of 3: Basic and Premium!
  • Basic: 50,000t or 50g
    Includes any design that would be considered "natural" or "unnatural". No accessories, just colors!
  • Premium: 75,000t or 75g
    Custom equivalent to supernatural pets! Premium customs may have accessories, atmospheric aesthetics, and additional anatomy. Please try to keep it simple. These bases are only so large; they can't handle much in the way of complexity. I reserve the right to turn down an addition I think won't work.
I am not accepting festival currency, art/character/dragon trades, or other items as payment for customs at this time.

To be clear, here's some Premium accessories that would work (this includes stuff based on FR apparel, by the way!):
  • Basic atmospheric stuff: bubbles, smoke, clouds, flower petals, sparkles.
  • Simple accessories: collars, handkerchiefs/bandannas, bracelets/necklaces
  • Little anatomy tweaks: extra ears, weird eyes/"multigaze"*, small chibi-style wings, glowy bits**, fins, gills, little fuzzy manes, etc.
  • Other extra stuff: paint puddles, little sprouts, small simple toys (tennis balls, catnip mouse stuff).

* (and most of the FR eye types, depending on the size/shape of the eyes on the base)
** (glowing parts can be added to Basic customs for no additional fee, since they're extremely easy. Just ask ^v^)

When ordering, include as much or as little detail as you want! It's totally OK to go ham and be ultra-specific about what you want, or to just tell me to use a specific color palette and leave the rest to me. I'll also make critters to match a dragon, a real-life pet, or some other non-FR OC of yours!
PLEASE include a visual ref when asking for a dragon, pet, or OC! (And tell me the most important/distinctive parts of the way they look, too, so I can remember to include it!)
Please ask first about skins/accents, genes, and FR apparel. I'll work it out on a case-by-case basis, but I'll likely turn down anything that looks to be too complicated/busy.

To order a custom, send in your order form as a reply to this forum post (I will not accept order forms sent to me via PM, CR, Tumblr, Discord...etc.) and I'll confirm your slot. Then, send payment through a One-Way Crossroads Request (again, not a PM!). I'll begin work when I receive payment!

Customs Order Form:
Quote:
Username: Your username and user ID goes here!
Critter: What critter do you want a custom of?
Tier: Basic or Premium
Design Notes: What do you want your custom to be?
Payment Methods: Only gems and/or treasure, please.

Examples:
Quote:
Username: Frillshark #61419
Critter: Cat
Tier: Basic
Design Notes: I'd like an adopt based off of my real cat, Trippy Puff! Here's a link to a picture of him :3
Payment Methods: Gems
Quote:
Critter: Bird
Design Notes: Can I get an adopt based off my dragon, Kazuya? Thanks :D
Payment Methods: Treasure
Quote:
Critter: Axolotl
Tier: Premium
Design Notes: I'd like an adopt with a Water Flight aesthetic, with a bunch of bubbles surrounding it, please!

Customs Slots:

1 slot per person, 1 critter per slot.

Basic Slots:
  1. CLOSED!
  2. CLOSED!
  3. CLOSED!

Premium Slots:
  1. CLOSED!
  2. CLOSED!
  3. CLOSED!
- CUSTOMS -

If you'd like a custom pet, fill out the form below!
I'm currently only doing customs on bases that already exist; new bases will be done on my own time. If I open customs for new bases, they'll be pretty expensive!

Custom Prices:
Customs have 2 different price tiers instead of 3: Basic and Premium!
  • Basic: 50,000t or 50g
    Includes any design that would be considered "natural" or "unnatural". No accessories, just colors!
  • Premium: 75,000t or 75g
    Custom equivalent to supernatural pets! Premium customs may have accessories, atmospheric aesthetics, and additional anatomy. Please try to keep it simple. These bases are only so large; they can't handle much in the way of complexity. I reserve the right to turn down an addition I think won't work.
I am not accepting festival currency, art/character/dragon trades, or other items as payment for customs at this time.

To be clear, here's some Premium accessories that would work (this includes stuff based on FR apparel, by the way!):
  • Basic atmospheric stuff: bubbles, smoke, clouds, flower petals, sparkles.
  • Simple accessories: collars, handkerchiefs/bandannas, bracelets/necklaces
  • Little anatomy tweaks: extra ears, weird eyes/"multigaze"*, small chibi-style wings, glowy bits**, fins, gills, little fuzzy manes, etc.
  • Other extra stuff: paint puddles, little sprouts, small simple toys (tennis balls, catnip mouse stuff).

* (and most of the FR eye types, depending on the size/shape of the eyes on the base)
** (glowing parts can be added to Basic customs for no additional fee, since they're extremely easy. Just ask ^v^)

When ordering, include as much or as little detail as you want! It's totally OK to go ham and be ultra-specific about what you want, or to just tell me to use a specific color palette and leave the rest to me. I'll also make critters to match a dragon, a real-life pet, or some other non-FR OC of yours!
PLEASE include a visual ref when asking for a dragon, pet, or OC! (And tell me the most important/distinctive parts of the way they look, too, so I can remember to include it!)
Please ask first about skins/accents, genes, and FR apparel. I'll work it out on a case-by-case basis, but I'll likely turn down anything that looks to be too complicated/busy.

To order a custom, send in your order form as a reply to this forum post (I will not accept order forms sent to me via PM, CR, Tumblr, Discord...etc.) and I'll confirm your slot. Then, send payment through a One-Way Crossroads Request (again, not a PM!). I'll begin work when I receive payment!

Customs Order Form:
Quote:
Username: Your username and user ID goes here!
Critter: What critter do you want a custom of?
Tier: Basic or Premium
Design Notes: What do you want your custom to be?
Payment Methods: Only gems and/or treasure, please.

Examples:
Quote:
Critter: Cat
Design Notes: I'd like an adopt based off of my real cat, Trippy Puff! Here's a link to a picture of him :3
Quote:
Critter: Bird
Design Notes: Can I get an adopt based off my dragon, Kazuya? Thanks :D
Payment Methods: Treasure
Quote:
Critter: Axolotl
Tier: Premium
Design Notes: I'd like an adopt with a Water Flight aesthetic, with a bunch of bubbles surrounding it, please!

Customs Slots:

1 slot per person, 1 critter per slot.

Basic Slots:
  1. CLOSED!
  2. CLOSED!
  3. CLOSED!

Premium Slots:
  1. CLOSED!
  2. CLOSED!
  3. CLOSED!
[center][size=5][b]- PINGLISTS -[/b][/size][/center] [color=gray]As you leave the store, Kazuya stops you just to launch into another automatic speech. "Would you like to join our mailing list? You'd be the first to know whenever we restock, have special sales, get new types of animals... Just -- just write your email down here. Please."[/color] If you'd like to be notified when I post new adoptables, release a whole new base, or hold some kind of special promotion (such as customs) just let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist/s! [size=1]I don't actually need your email.[/size] [quote=GENERAL PINGLISTS] For all updates, restocks, customs slots, etc. [b]All Updates:[/b] +JourneyThePanda, +Grune, +CrownedLadybug, +wildewinged, +BlueAmmolite, +Inhuman, +Drakessis, +eelu, +interestingword, +Nuthatch, +BubblegumBabie, +Noctiferous, +KalicoKat, +CrypticMeaning, +FinnFantastic, +PlagueBound, +salemcookie, +Sephora34, +Mangusto, +ImBerryNerdy, +Cordially, +ArowanaPrincess, +MoondropCat, +FeverDreams, +Maybelline, +Tiguidou, +Ermac, +Rexes, +UnderTheSkin, +naranciag, +WillowWisp64, +AWB, +tophatgoat, +LapisWings, +Ragnaroc, +KaichouKai, +Yharim, +TwoPuffins, +Rouke, +SquishyPenguin, +MohaveaCl, +Flinchflight [b]Customs Slots:[/b] +CorvidKnight, +BubblegumBabie, +Carneilum [/quote] [quote=NEW ADOPTABLES] For when I add new adopts on existing bases. [b]All:[/b] [b]Fish:[/b] - [indent][b]Goldfish:[/b] - [/indent] [b]Birds:[/b] - [indent][b]Finches:[/b] +SpearTheDemon [/indent] [b]Mammals:[/b] - [indent][b]Cats:[/b] +EpsiWire, +Cheetay, +Carneilum [/indent] [indent][b]Ferrets:[/b] - [/indent] [b]Amphibians:[/b] - [indent][b]Axolotls:[/b] +EpsiWire,[/indent] [/quote] [quote=NEW SPECIES] For when I release a new base. [b]All:[/b] +MandalorianJedi7 [b]Fish:[/b] - [b]Birds:[/b] - [b]Mammals:[/b] +Cheetay, +Carneilum [b]Amphibians:[/b] - [b]Reptiles:[/b] +EpsiWire, [b]Bugs:[/b] - [b]Other:[/b] - [/quote]
- PINGLISTS -

As you leave the store, Kazuya stops you just to launch into another automatic speech. "Would you like to join our mailing list? You'd be the first to know whenever we restock, have special sales, get new types of animals... Just -- just write your email down here. Please."

If you'd like to be notified when I post new adoptables, release a whole new base, or hold some kind of special promotion (such as customs) just let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist/s!
I don't actually need your email.
GENERAL PINGLISTS wrote:
For all updates, restocks, customs slots, etc.

All Updates: +JourneyThePanda, +Grune, +CrownedLadybug, +wildewinged, +BlueAmmolite, +Inhuman, +Drakessis, +eelu, +interestingword, +Nuthatch, +BubblegumBabie, +Noctiferous, +KalicoKat, +CrypticMeaning, +FinnFantastic, +PlagueBound, +salemcookie, +Sephora34, +Mangusto, +ImBerryNerdy, +Cordially, +ArowanaPrincess, +MoondropCat, +FeverDreams, +Maybelline, +Tiguidou, +Ermac, +Rexes, +UnderTheSkin, +naranciag, +WillowWisp64, +AWB, +tophatgoat, +LapisWings, +Ragnaroc, +KaichouKai, +Yharim, +TwoPuffins, +Rouke, +SquishyPenguin, +MohaveaCl, +Flinchflight

Customs Slots: +CorvidKnight, +BubblegumBabie, +Carneilum
NEW ADOPTABLES wrote:
For when I add new adopts on existing bases.

All:

Fish: -
Goldfish: -

Birds: -
Finches: +SpearTheDemon

Mammals: -
Cats: +EpsiWire, +Cheetay, +Carneilum
Ferrets: -

Amphibians: -
Axolotls: +EpsiWire,
NEW SPECIES wrote:
For when I release a new base.

All: +MandalorianJedi7

Fish: -

Birds: -

Mammals: +Cheetay, +Carneilum

Amphibians: -

Reptiles: +EpsiWire,

Bugs: -

Other: -
[center][size=5][b]AFFILIATES[/b][/size][/center] If you also do a premade character adopt shop I'll post your banner here if you want!! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2903462/1#post_44487080][img]https://i.imgur.com/w16f7oD.png[/img][/url] [/center]
AFFILIATES

If you also do a premade character adopt shop I'll post your banner here if you want!!
w16f7oD.png
[center][size=5][b]- SOLD -[/b][/size][/center] [center]A gallery of designs I've previously sold can be found in Kazuya's bio! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60631031] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606311/60631031_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
- SOLD -
A gallery of designs I've previously sold can be found in Kazuya's bio!

60631031_350.png
We're open now!

Shop opening pings:
@jr413 @JourneyThePanda

thank you for ur support!
We're open now!

Shop opening pings:
@jr413 @JourneyThePanda

thank you for ur support!
Username/ID: JourneyThePanda #424490
Pet Codename: The Prism, and Blue!
Payment Method: Gems

I would also like to be on the all updates ping list! These are so cute!!
Username/ID: JourneyThePanda #424490
Pet Codename: The Prism, and Blue!
Payment Method: Gems

I would also like to be on the all updates ping list! These are so cute!!
27440812_GZjSMQIlwnuqkJQ.png
@JourneyThePanda

You're all set!! Send the payment whenever you're ready ^_^ Thank you!!
@JourneyThePanda

You're all set!! Send the payment whenever you're ready ^_^ Thank you!!
Username/ID: Grune #17734
Pet Codename: Roy & Abigail & Jerry (I love the goldfish so much!!)
Payment Method: Treasure (:

Please add me to the All Updates Pinglist!
Username/ID: Grune #17734
Pet Codename: Roy & Abigail & Jerry (I love the goldfish so much!!)
Payment Method: Treasure (:

Please add me to the All Updates Pinglist!
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.