Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kazuya's Critters - [SOLD OUT]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31
@BlackCatalyst boo! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/odNFSFo.png[/img][/center] I wasn't super sure what the rules were about (extremely light, cartoon-y, not-even-a-little-photorealistic) blood on the adopt forums, so to be safe, I made two versions: Bloodless (above) and Bloody ([url=https://i.imgur.com/bNjeNHh.png]Link here[/url]). I imagine it's fake movie-magic blood anyways, some kind of corn syrup-food dye mixture. They're just makin' a home movie. S'fine. No real murders here. [size=1]anyways pls lmk if you'd like anything changed/edited, remember to save it to your computer/cloud for safekeeping as always, and thank you!![/size]
@BlackCatalyst

boo!
odNFSFo.png

I wasn't super sure what the rules were about (extremely light, cartoon-y, not-even-a-little-photorealistic) blood on the adopt forums, so to be safe, I made two versions: Bloodless (above) and Bloody (Link here). I imagine it's fake movie-magic blood anyways, some kind of corn syrup-food dye mixture. They're just makin' a home movie. S'fine. No real murders here.

anyways pls lmk if you'd like anything changed/edited, remember to save it to your computer/cloud for safekeeping as always, and thank you!!

it’s lovely, tysm!! i love how you tucked a little knife underneath the wing, it looks amazing ^^
it’s lovely, tysm!! i love how you tucked a little knife underneath the wing, it looks amazing ^^
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Username: thelemonsnek #422539
Critter: ferret please!
Tier: premium
Design Notes: could I possibly get one that's lemon themed? Kinda like nice bright yellows and maybe some neat little leaves on the top of the head, if that's okay! And would it be possible to perhaps include a little bee flying around the ferret? If not that's totally okay, I just thought I'd ask :D!
Payment Methods: treasure

(Also I'd just like to say that these are so cute aa!! I love them sm, the way you draw them is just so charming!)
Username: thelemonsnek #422539
Critter: ferret please!
Tier: premium
Design Notes: could I possibly get one that's lemon themed? Kinda like nice bright yellows and maybe some neat little leaves on the top of the head, if that's okay! And would it be possible to perhaps include a little bee flying around the ferret? If not that's totally okay, I just thought I'd ask :D!
Payment Methods: treasure

(Also I'd just like to say that these are so cute aa!! I love them sm, the way you draw them is just so charming!)
hiiiii.gifqsrlQZr_1_100x.pnghe_hold_him_tail_20220206154934.png
@thelemonsnek

Sounds good to me! Send payment thru a CR and I'll get started right away ^^ Thank you!! ;v;
@thelemonsnek

Sounds good to me! Send payment thru a CR and I'll get started right away ^^ Thank you!! ;v;
@thelemonsnek Hi, here's your adopt!! I'm sorry it took a little long, I got busy with other stuff ;v;" my bad! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qsrlQZr.png[/img][/center] If there's anything you'd like changed, please let me know!! Also, remember to save it to your computer/cloud for safekeeping ^^ Thank you!!
@thelemonsnek

Hi, here's your adopt!! I'm sorry it took a little long, I got busy with other stuff ;v;" my bad!
qsrlQZr.png
If there's anything you'd like changed, please let me know!!
Also, remember to save it to your computer/cloud for safekeeping ^^ Thank you!!
:OOOOOOOO oh my GOSH they're so CUTE!!!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
:OOOOOOOO oh my GOSH they're so CUTE!!!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
hiiiii.gifqsrlQZr_1_100x.pnghe_hold_him_tail_20220206154934.png
Username: Hiii #526663
Critter: Ferret!
Tier: Premium
Design Notes: Could you base it off of a flower? Specifically cherry blossoms! The colors would be mostly shades of brown with hints of pink! Maybe some white on it's paws and snout? I'd appreciate it if you could add a cherry blossom behind it's ear! If you can't put it behind the ear, putting a branch of cherry blossom at it's paws would do fine!
Payment Methods: Treasure
Username: Hiii #526663
Critter: Ferret!
Tier: Premium
Design Notes: Could you base it off of a flower? Specifically cherry blossoms! The colors would be mostly shades of brown with hints of pink! Maybe some white on it's paws and snout? I'd appreciate it if you could add a cherry blossom behind it's ear! If you can't put it behind the ear, putting a branch of cherry blossom at it's paws would do fine!
Payment Methods: Treasure
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii

sounds good to me!!! send payment via CR and I'll get started ASAP ^^
@Hiii

sounds good to me!!! send payment via CR and I'll get started ASAP ^^
bump!
bump!
@Hiii Hi, here's your adopt!! ^^ Remember to save it to your computer/cloud for safekeeping, thank you! .v. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pDLaaY4.png[/img][/center]
@Hiii

Hi, here's your adopt!! ^^ Remember to save it to your computer/cloud for safekeeping, thank you! .v.
pDLaaY4.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31