Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Fake Couriers + Dustcarve recolors!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
Aw, I love the new guys! Also, I forgot to ask to be on the pinglist. Darn it. Can I be on it now, please?

(Also, is Spoopy supposed to look darker for like, a frame or two? Just wanted to make sure it isn't an error!)
Aw, I love the new guys! Also, I forgot to ask to be on the pinglist. Darn it. Can I be on it now, please?

(Also, is Spoopy supposed to look darker for like, a frame or two? Just wanted to make sure it isn't an error!)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
After some consideration and about an hour, I decided to create this! Figured it might be nice to have a second banner. (I used Akiko cause I like her and she seems generally popular. And easy enough.) [img]https://i.ibb.co/BKW441H/Courier-Banner-Akiko.gif[/img]
After some consideration and about an hour, I decided to create this! Figured it might be nice to have a second banner. (I used Akiko cause I like her and she seems generally popular. And easy enough.)

Courier-Banner-Akiko.gif
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Crescentstar711 Glad you liked him! @Orgetzu Aw, the fake achievement looks great! I've added it to the first page and linked the description back to you. [emoji=new friend size=1] As for Spoopy, I was trying to make him look a little flickery. I imagined him being cryface, so he would refract different light while he flies. I'll agree that the final effect is kind of meh, though. It would have probably been a bit better if he had more contrast with the background, or if I had doubled the animation to slow down the transformation.
@Crescentstar711

Glad you liked him!

@Orgetzu

Aw, the fake achievement looks great! I've added it to the first page and linked the description back to you.

As for Spoopy, I was trying to make him look a little flickery. I imagined him being cryface, so he would refract different light while he flies. I'll agree that the final effect is kind of meh, though. It would have probably been a bit better if he had more contrast with the background, or if I had doubled the animation to slow down the transformation.
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
Alright! I'm glad you like it. =) Just kinda felt like testing it out, and it wasn't too hard. Just had to line up the frames right.

I figured I'd ask, since sometimes stuff gets funky with animation. I think it works out alright! But, probably doesn't do him any favors that he only has nine frames. Makes it hard to do a smooth animation.
Alright! I'm glad you like it. =) Just kinda felt like testing it out, and it wasn't too hard. Just had to line up the frames right.

I figured I'd ask, since sometimes stuff gets funky with animation. I think it works out alright! But, probably doesn't do him any favors that he only has nine frames. Makes it hard to do a smooth animation.
@Celeana -- Just wanted to swing by and say that I'm absolutely thrilled with the new banners and fake achievements! I don't comment much because I don't know what to say, but I would like you to know that I do read about all of the new couriers every time you ping the list :D
@Celeana -- Just wanted to swing by and say that I'm absolutely thrilled with the new banners and fake achievements! I don't comment much because I don't know what to say, but I would like you to know that I do read about all of the new couriers every time you ping the list :D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose Thank you! I'm glad you like it [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Pearlimose

Thank you! I'm glad you like it
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
Wow, this topic is so wholesome and amazing. I love these adopts so much. c:

Can you add me to the pinglist for updates, @Celeana?
Wow, this topic is so wholesome and amazing. I love these adopts so much. c:

Can you add me to the pinglist for updates, @Celeana?
@Celeana can i be added to the new courier pinglist?
@Celeana can i be added to the new courier pinglist?
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@Celeana I'd love to be on your pinglist! And if I may... can I create some fake couriers myself and add them here?
@Celeana I'd love to be on your pinglist! And if I may... can I create some fake couriers myself and add them here?
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Celeana
:0!!! These are great! I think it would be great if you turned them into a buy-to-get sort of thing, like the Blanket Fort of Ends, the Foxables, or the new Bird ones! It would be fun to collect, and would harbor a source of revenue for you!
@Celeana
:0!!! These are great! I think it would be great if you turned them into a buy-to-get sort of thing, like the Blanket Fort of Ends, the Foxables, or the new Bird ones! It would be fun to collect, and would harbor a source of revenue for you!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38