Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Fake Couriers + Dustcarve recolors!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
FRANKKKKKK!
FRANKKKKKK!
candle-smol.png
byron best boy !!!
byron best boy !!!
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Can you add me to the pinglist? These guys are adorable!
Can you add me to the pinglist? These guys are adorable!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! ^^
These fake couriers have the most adorable stories and roles! :D
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! ^^
These fake couriers have the most adorable stories and roles! :D
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist, these little fake couriers are just so cute!
Could I be added to the pinglist, these little fake couriers are just so cute!
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
May I be on the pinglist? These are adorable!
May I be on the pinglist? These are adorable!
l9szmFh.jpg
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/1#post_42723887][img]https://i.imgur.com/h0FvtF4.gif[/img][/url] [/center] Aw! There so cute, I love them! This one ^ (Akiko) is my favorite!
h0FvtF4.gif
Aw! There so cute, I love them! This one ^ (Akiko) is my favorite!
RYAN.png
Oh, I love all these little guys! I think you should try to make a rainbow of them, so there's at least one for every color. There's also a notable skew towards dark-colored dragons. Maybe a red, and a yellow? And possibly a less "cantaloupe" orange and maybe more like saffron or sunshine? (So it's real bright.) Somewhere near cyan or robin would also be good, I think.

Edit: I forgot to add, there's a typo in Frank's description! It says "Bryon" instead of "Byron".
Oh, I love all these little guys! I think you should try to make a rainbow of them, so there's at least one for every color. There's also a notable skew towards dark-colored dragons. Maybe a red, and a yellow? And possibly a less "cantaloupe" orange and maybe more like saffron or sunshine? (So it's real bright.) Somewhere near cyan or robin would also be good, I think.

Edit: I forgot to add, there's a typo in Frank's description! It says "Bryon" instead of "Byron".
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Celeana These are adorable!!! Can I be on the pinglist for new ones? =D In terms of ideas...maybe a feathered one (reminiscent of the plumage gene) and a glowy one for night travel (made of stars??? [emoji=guardian love size=1])?
@Celeana
These are adorable!!! Can I be on the pinglist for new ones? =D

In terms of ideas...maybe a feathered one (reminiscent of the plumage gene) and a glowy one for night travel (made of stars??? )?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
This is super original and I'm kind of in love with it?

Edit: Looks like Byron decided to duplicate my forum post, how thoughtful! Apologies, though.

Edit 2: I would love to be added to the pinglist!
This is super original and I'm kind of in love with it?

Edit: Looks like Byron decided to duplicate my forum post, how thoughtful! Apologies, though.

Edit 2: I would love to be added to the pinglist!
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif