Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [S/T] A few OCs! [New]
1 2 3
@ZenithDragon

Hi! For Ivory, I'd say around 350g with the flowerfall. I'll place them on hold for you ;)
@ZenithDragon

Hi! For Ivory, I'd say around 350g with the flowerfall. I'll place them on hold for you ;)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties

Alright, would 100g and 225kt plus the flowerfall work?
@Loyalties

Alright, would 100g and 225kt plus the flowerfall work?
@ZenithDragon

Yep! Send a CR with your TH username and I'll get on it!
@ZenithDragon

Yep! Send a CR with your TH username and I'll get on it!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties

Ah, I should mention I don't have a Toyhouse. Before I send the CR, would it be possible to be sent the files after I send the payment instead?
@Loyalties

Ah, I should mention I don't have a Toyhouse. Before I send the CR, would it be possible to be sent the files after I send the payment instead?
@ZenithDragon

That's fine, I'll send the links to download them via PM ;)
@ZenithDragon

That's fine, I'll send the links to download them via PM ;)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties

Alright, sending CR ^^
@Loyalties

Alright, sending CR ^^
@Loyalties

Would I be able to draw for Genesis and partially pay with gems?

I got 299 gems and if that's not enough with the art I am willing to sacrifice treasure for this glorious being
@Loyalties

Would I be able to draw for Genesis and partially pay with gems?

I got 299 gems and if that's not enough with the art I am willing to sacrifice treasure for this glorious being

@Severynn

Hello there! I'm looking for ≥1.5kg whether or not that is paid through art, gems, treasure, items or a mix of them. I checked out your art shop, and unfortunately, your style's not quite what I'm looking for, sorry ^^'

Even so, thank you for your interest in him!
@Severynn

Hello there! I'm looking for ≥1.5kg whether or not that is paid through art, gems, treasure, items or a mix of them. I checked out your art shop, and unfortunately, your style's not quite what I'm looking for, sorry ^^'

Even so, thank you for your interest in him!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties
Ah, alright :c that's too bad. But have a nice day ^^
@Loyalties
Ah, alright :c that's too bad. But have a nice day ^^

@loyalties

hi there, would you accept 500g for https://toyhou.se/4175297.tbn-medium- by any chance?
@loyalties

hi there, would you accept 500g for https://toyhou.se/4175297.tbn-medium- by any chance?
1 2 3