Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cheaper Dragon Regening
[size=7]About the Business[/size] Status: [b]open for business!![/b]/ Closed, sorry. Details: I find the process of regening dragons a very enthralling and enchanting one, to see the transformation from the bare dragon to a wonderful, creative being full of love! This is why I am providing the chance for cheaper dragon regening for everyone, just follow the simple steps below for another masterpiece and a mention with you and the dragon’s names on the next post ***Also don’t worry about pinging me on this, I am subscribed. But, if I don’t respond within a few days, then Ping me. Thanks! Steps: 1. Message me (here or PM) the details. Dragon’s name, genes wanted, etc. 2. Is there a specific date you need it by? My average time is 1-2 months depending on the gene expense. Sorry for the wait... treasure takes forever to add up. 3. Send a crossroads trade (one-way) with the dragon(s) (and maybe a little happy face in the comments. I give deals to nice souls) 4. I will give you momentary updates on when I purchase the genes, all you have to do is sit back and watch the magic happen. Common Questions: [quote]Where do I find the dragon(s) in your lair?[/quote] -in my babies tab. They are babies after all!!!!! [quote]Do they have to be a specific age?[/quote] -Nope! I love seeing the babies transform as much as the adults [quote]How do I get deals if the prices get too high?[/quote] -There are so many ways, I should dedicate an entire post for that... The third post is for Deals and Special offers!!! [quote]What’s the average prices?[/quote] -I would prefer to go off of the auction prices, but subtracting whatever random amount from them for you guys... but the general pricing per type of gene will be listed below [quote]Can you do one gene only?[/quote] I can, but I would rather do the entire dragon. Two or more genes is preferred. What’s the point of seeing the transformation in only one gene? General Gene Prices Per Type Primary: around 200 gems or 200kt Secondary: around 100 gems or 150kt Tertiary: around 75 gems or 80kt
About the Business

Details:
I find the process of regening dragons a very enthralling and enchanting one, to see the transformation from the bare dragon to a wonderful, creative being full of love! This is why I am providing the chance for cheaper dragon regening for everyone, just follow the simple steps below for another masterpiece and a mention with you and the dragon’s names on the next post

***Also don’t worry about pinging me on this, I am subscribed. But, if I don’t respond within a few days, then Ping me. Thanks!

Steps:
1. Message me (here or PM) the details. Dragon’s name, genes wanted, etc.
2. Is there a specific date you need it by? My average time is 1-2 months depending on the gene expense. Sorry for the wait... treasure takes forever to add up.
3. Send a crossroads trade (one-way) with the dragon(s) (and maybe a little happy face in the comments. I give deals to nice souls)
4. I will give you momentary updates on when I purchase the genes, all you have to do is sit back and watch the magic happen.

Common Questions:
Quote:
Where do I find the dragon(s) in your lair?
-in my babies tab. They are babies after all!!!!!
Quote:
Do they have to be a specific age?
-Nope! I love seeing the babies transform as much as the adults
Quote:
How do I get deals if the prices get too high?
-There are so many ways, I should dedicate an entire post for that... The third post is for Deals and Special offers!!!
Quote:
What’s the average prices?
-I would prefer to go off of the auction prices, but subtracting whatever random amount from them for you guys... but the general pricing per type of gene will be listed below
Quote:
Can you do one gene only?
I can, but I would rather do the entire dragon. Two or more genes is preferred. What’s the point of seeing the transformation in only one gene?

General Gene Prices Per Type
Primary: around 200 gems or 200kt
Secondary: around 100 gems or 150kt
Tertiary: around 75 gems or 80kt
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Dragon Hall of Fame!
These are the dragons that I have regened so far. They are also in my clan profile, above the rare eye listing. If I forgot your dragon, please let me know!

- Smoke (banescale): Queen4324: in progress
- Chewy (banescale): Queen4324: not started
- Plum (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
- Viper (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
- Madia (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
- Theus (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
Dragon Hall of Fame!
These are the dragons that I have regened so far. They are also in my clan profile, above the rare eye listing. If I forgot your dragon, please let me know!

- Smoke (banescale): Queen4324: in progress
- Chewy (banescale): Queen4324: not started
- Plum (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
- Viper (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
- Madia (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
- Theus (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Deals and Special Offers

Ways to get them:
1. You are NICE to me. I will not give deals to mean or overly impatient people. Art takes time, so does earning treasure
2. If you find the hidden message in the top or bottom of your dragon’s bio. If you do not want me to write in the bio, please specify BEFORE you provide me with the dragon. I won’t change any of the actual bio, only add things in specific places...
3. You allow me to put this message in the top/bottom of the bio: “Regened by GalaxyKitten1454 on [date]” YOU MUST KEEP THIS ON THE BIO!!!
4. You can crack the riddle/code I provide upon request.

Also: Yes! You can combine all offers! The general amounts per offer are below.

Possible Pricing Per Offer:
Offer 1: I will provide around 10-20kt or 10-15 gems discount
Offer 2: I will provide around 10-15kt or 10-12 gems discount
Offer 3: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-25 gems discount
Offer 4: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-20 gems discount
Deals and Special Offers

Ways to get them:
1. You are NICE to me. I will not give deals to mean or overly impatient people. Art takes time, so does earning treasure
2. If you find the hidden message in the top or bottom of your dragon’s bio. If you do not want me to write in the bio, please specify BEFORE you provide me with the dragon. I won’t change any of the actual bio, only add things in specific places...
3. You allow me to put this message in the top/bottom of the bio: “Regened by GalaxyKitten1454 on [date]” YOU MUST KEEP THIS ON THE BIO!!!
4. You can crack the riddle/code I provide upon request.

Also: Yes! You can combine all offers! The general amounts per offer are below.

Possible Pricing Per Offer:
Offer 1: I will provide around 10-20kt or 10-15 gems discount
Offer 2: I will provide around 10-15kt or 10-12 gems discount
Offer 3: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-25 gems discount
Offer 4: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-20 gems discount
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

~bump
~bump
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About