Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pop's Adopt Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@redjetsgamer
hey sorry that I didn't get back to you right away, I was asleep. But I see that Jordanosphere got back to you and they are correct the price is 250000 Treasure (the little coins) or 250 gems

@Jordanosphere
I'll take you up on that offer, they're almost the same price anyways, I wouldn't say no to some Baldwin materials if you wanted to make up the difference, or any duplicate familiars you may have, but it's not mandatory. Please fill out the form in this thread so I can see what'd you'd like and then we can confirm things. I'll add you to the slots once you've done this :).

@Raistardragon
If I could have the Victory Jewels PC Arcane vs Shadow if you still have it otherwise I also really like the Rose Parade Pink (Imp Female). Just to clarify, you just want the accents on your dragons, not the apparel? Regardless, I've added you to the list. Please send payment (including bribes) via PM, I won't accept it until I've completed your adopt.

@bunlux
I accept your offer and I'll add you to the slots right away, a minor change to the expression should be fine. If you're amendable I'll take the apparel as your bribe and the pufferfish baby. Please send payment (including bribes) via PM, I won't accept it until I've completed your adopt.
@redjetsgamer
hey sorry that I didn't get back to you right away, I was asleep. But I see that Jordanosphere got back to you and they are correct the price is 250000 Treasure (the little coins) or 250 gems

@Jordanosphere
I'll take you up on that offer, they're almost the same price anyways, I wouldn't say no to some Baldwin materials if you wanted to make up the difference, or any duplicate familiars you may have, but it's not mandatory. Please fill out the form in this thread so I can see what'd you'd like and then we can confirm things. I'll add you to the slots once you've done this :).

@Raistardragon
If I could have the Victory Jewels PC Arcane vs Shadow if you still have it otherwise I also really like the Rose Parade Pink (Imp Female). Just to clarify, you just want the accents on your dragons, not the apparel? Regardless, I've added you to the list. Please send payment (including bribes) via PM, I won't accept it until I've completed your adopt.

@bunlux
I accept your offer and I'll add you to the slots right away, a minor change to the expression should be fine. If you're amendable I'll take the apparel as your bribe and the pufferfish baby. Please send payment (including bribes) via PM, I won't accept it until I've completed your adopt.
4fcaX7T.png
@Popvip Payment send. Apparel would be great whatever you want to do. Will send the Victory Jewels accent once it's reprinted.

Also Star can be a female base no need for an extra horn. I personally don't like the double horns.
@Popvip Payment send. Apparel would be great whatever you want to do. Will send the Victory Jewels accent once it's reprinted.

Also Star can be a female base no need for an extra horn. I personally don't like the double horns.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Raistardragon, got it!
@Raistardragon, got it!
4fcaX7T.png
[b]Username:[/b] jordanosphere [b]Payment[/b] Eliminate & Fams, Baldwin Mats as needed [b]Dragon ID:[/b]* 47921325 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47921325] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479214/47921325_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Straw/Tea/Bubble Colour:[/b] Any shade of blue from the wing silks/Light blue(like the blue tones in Ice)/White [b]Apparel or Skin?:[/b] [item=Sky Blue Wing Silks] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Do you think you could make her look sad? Maybe with a single light blue tear on her cheek? [b]Add/remove from Ping List?:[/b] Add please!
Username: jordanosphere
Payment Eliminate & Fams, Baldwin Mats as needed
Dragon ID:* 47921325
Dragon Image:

47921325_350.png

Straw/Tea/Bubble Colour: Any shade of blue from the wing silks/Light blue(like the blue tones in Ice)/White
Apparel or Skin?: Sky Blue Wing Silks
Additional Notes: Do you think you could make her look sad? Maybe with a single light blue tear on her cheek?
Add/remove from Ping List?: Add please!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@jordanosphere
I'll just add you to the list, send me a PM with payment, which I will accept upon completion. Payment can be: Eliminate stone (needed), 5 Baldwin materials of your choice (I'm looking for ooze rn, but whatever works).
@jordanosphere
I'll just add you to the list, send me a PM with payment, which I will accept upon completion. Payment can be: Eliminate stone (needed), 5 Baldwin materials of your choice (I'm looking for ooze rn, but whatever works).
4fcaX7T.png
[b]Username:[/b] Amburgerl [b]Payment[/b] half and half [b]Dragon ID:[/b]* 36455972 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36455972] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364560/36455972_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Straw/Tea/Bubble Colour:[/b] Lavender Straw Pearlescent Tea, and Light Pink Bubbles [b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you could add the faries for an additional payment, I'd love that. [b]Add/remove from Ping List?:[/b] Add, please!

Username: Amburgerl
Payment half and half
Dragon ID:* 36455972
Dragon Image:

36455972_350.png

Straw/Tea/Bubble Colour: Lavender Straw Pearlescent Tea, and Light Pink Bubbles
Additional Notes: If you could add the faries for an additional payment, I'd love that.
Add/remove from Ping List?: Add, please!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Amburgerl
Glad you're interested, I'll add you to the list. You can send payment via PM and I'll accept it after I've finished your adopt! and what were you thinking as an extra payment? for the fairies?
@Amburgerl
Glad you're interested, I'll add you to the list. You can send payment via PM and I'll accept it after I've finished your adopt! and what were you thinking as an extra payment? for the fairies?
4fcaX7T.png
I could give you 3 Berserker, 2 Ambush, and a wetland unicorn?
I could give you 3 Berserker, 2 Ambush, and a wetland unicorn?
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Amburgerl
sure thing! just send it over, should be finished within the week :)
@Amburgerl
sure thing! just send it over, should be finished within the week :)
4fcaX7T.png
can you add me to the pinglist pls?
can you add me to the pinglist pls?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15