Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pop's Adopt Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@davietoowavey

Hey, all the slots filled out for this round, I can let you know if anyone backs out. Otherwise, next time I open them I will add your slot first and give you a ping to see if you're still interested!
@davietoowavey

Hey, all the slots filled out for this round, I can let you know if anyone backs out. Otherwise, next time I open them I will add your slot first and give you a ping to see if you're still interested!
4fcaX7T.png
@popvip
Oh yup! That's my bad! I Have 1x Winterwatcher's arctic gloves and 1x greatshell.
@popvip
Oh yup! That's my bad! I Have 1x Winterwatcher's arctic gloves and 1x greatshell.
TfQpABt.jpg
@TheQueenieRose

Awesome, I will do it for both if that's alright! Please CR me them both and PM me your paypal email so I can send an invoice.
@TheQueenieRose

Awesome, I will do it for both if that's alright! Please CR me them both and PM me your paypal email so I can send an invoice.
4fcaX7T.png
@Popvip okay let me know!!
@Popvip okay let me know!!
Ping for slots opening, If you would like to be removed from the list please let me know.

@raistardragon, @bunlux, @Amburgerl, @Jordanosphere, @odakotarose, @Aerai, @Teacookie, @ACZelda, @Soulykins, @ilexopaca, @TheQueenieRose

@davietoowavey please confirm your slot with me
Ping for slots opening, If you would like to be removed from the list please let me know.

@raistardragon, @bunlux, @Amburgerl, @Jordanosphere, @odakotarose, @Aerai, @Teacookie, @ACZelda, @Soulykins, @ilexopaca, @TheQueenieRose

@davietoowavey please confirm your slot with me
4fcaX7T.png
@Popvip Yep! We're good. Sending CR now!
@Popvip Yep! We're good. Sending CR now!
@Popvip could you remove me from the list for now? I don’t have any more pearlcatchers lol. But if you have a general pinglist for like, news or new adoptables, you could add me!
@Popvip could you remove me from the list for now? I don’t have any more pearlcatchers lol. But if you have a general pinglist for like, news or new adoptables, you could add me!
@ilexopaca will do!
@ilexopaca will do!
4fcaX7T.png
[b]Username:[/b] Caroo [b]Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Dragon ID:[/b]*55114817 [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55114817] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551149/55114817_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Straw/Tea/Bubble Colour:[/b] Splash straw/ carrot tea/ pumpkin bubbles [b]Apparel or Skin?:[/b] I'd love her to have the accent shes wearing, only the pumpkin pearl though, not the vines/pumpkin by her side. Also her hat would be great. I can offer an extra 120kt for all that [b]Additional Notes:[/b] no need to incorporate her capsule into the art :) [b]Add/remove from Ping List?:[/b] no thank you, I only have one permie pearlcatcher atm!
Username: Caroo
Payment Treasure
Dragon ID:*55114817
Dragon Image:
55114817_350.png

Straw/Tea/Bubble Colour: Splash straw/ carrot tea/ pumpkin bubbles
Apparel or Skin?: I'd love her to have the accent shes wearing, only the pumpkin pearl though, not the vines/pumpkin by her side. Also her hat would be great. I can offer an extra 120kt for all that
Additional Notes: no need to incorporate her capsule into the art :)
Add/remove from Ping List?: no thank you, I only have one permie pearlcatcher atm!
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@Caroo

I'll add you to the list, please send payment via CR and I'll get started asap. I accept your bribe. But just to clarify you only want the pearl to be a pumpkin. do you still want the vines coming from the pearl and the ones in her mane? or no vines at all? Additionally, would you like a trait other than capsule? like a splash underbelly? I'm fully capable of doing the capsule gene though. Thank you.

@OatmealSquid

How about I just add you to the list for now and when you get the chance, fill out the form so I can get a clearer understanding of what you want? Sorry, I'm a little confused (also about to go to bed). So I hope to hear from you when I'm able.

@Caroo

I'll add you to the list, please send payment via CR and I'll get started asap. I accept your bribe. But just to clarify you only want the pearl to be a pumpkin. do you still want the vines coming from the pearl and the ones in her mane? or no vines at all? Additionally, would you like a trait other than capsule? like a splash underbelly? I'm fully capable of doing the capsule gene though. Thank you.

@OatmealSquid

How about I just add you to the list for now and when you get the chance, fill out the form so I can get a clearer understanding of what you want? Sorry, I'm a little confused (also about to go to bed). So I hope to hear from you when I'm able.

4fcaX7T.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15