Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pladge [Plague's Badge Fundraiser]
1 2 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560
[font=candara]Gonna miss Pladge so so much! ;w; Take care, and thank you for running this as long as you did!! Have fun in your new flight! [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=wind rune size=1]
Gonna miss Pladge so so much! ;w; Take care, and thank you for running this as long as you did!! Have fun in your new flight!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@VonGacy,

Thank you for the wonderful and exciting journey that Pladge has brought for all of us. Having been here for nearly the entire program's run, I got to discover and interact with an amazing community and you, the outstanding person and incredible artist who hosted the Pladge program. While this recent announcement definitely gives off those bittersweet vibes, I can't help but think back on all the fun events and the small yet hilarious anecdotes below each new badge. This program will also hold a soft place in my heart and makes me smile every time I pass by my Badge-Holder dragon.

Thank you for all your hard work, letting us meet the adorable Cake, and discovering other badge programs. Thank you for being fantastic, for taking the time to create new badges every week, and for the time and effort it takes to code the tracking spreadsheets. I love every bit of my time, treasure, and gems spent here. I don't regret a single ounce of it.

I look forward to seeing you around in another corner of the Forums, and best of luck in your new Flight.
@VonGacy,

Thank you for the wonderful and exciting journey that Pladge has brought for all of us. Having been here for nearly the entire program's run, I got to discover and interact with an amazing community and you, the outstanding person and incredible artist who hosted the Pladge program. While this recent announcement definitely gives off those bittersweet vibes, I can't help but think back on all the fun events and the small yet hilarious anecdotes below each new badge. This program will also hold a soft place in my heart and makes me smile every time I pass by my Badge-Holder dragon.

Thank you for all your hard work, letting us meet the adorable Cake, and discovering other badge programs. Thank you for being fantastic, for taking the time to create new badges every week, and for the time and effort it takes to code the tracking spreadsheets. I love every bit of my time, treasure, and gems spent here. I don't regret a single ounce of it.

I look forward to seeing you around in another corner of the Forums, and best of luck in your new Flight.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
I just discovered Pladge during the Wind vs. Plague 2020 event and I am sad to see it end Thank you for your hard work and your wonderful art. I hope to run into your work elsewhere in Sornieth. ;)

(Snagged the Mom Badge while I can.)
I just discovered Pladge during the Wind vs. Plague 2020 event and I am sad to see it end Thank you for your hard work and your wonderful art. I hope to run into your work elsewhere in Sornieth. ;)

(Snagged the Mom Badge while I can.)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
sorry to see you go, I hope I'll be seeing your arts around still cuz they are both an inspiration and a joy <3
sorry to see you go, I hope I'll be seeing your arts around still cuz they are both an inspiration and a joy <3
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@VonGacy I am bummed to see Pladge go, but I'm super grateful for all you've done and wish you luck wherever you go next!
>runs off to get the badges they're missing<
@VonGacy I am bummed to see Pladge go, but I'm super grateful for all you've done and wish you luck wherever you go next!
>runs off to get the badges they're missing<
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
A little bummed to see Pladge go, but thank you so much for all of your wonderful art and the stonks you made for plague! hope it gets revived down the line, but if not, it's been great! thank you and the rest of the receivers and artists at pladge! <3
A little bummed to see Pladge go, but thank you so much for all of your wonderful art and the stonks you made for plague! hope it gets revived down the line, but if not, it's been great! thank you and the rest of the receivers and artists at pladge! <3
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I loved collecting Pladge badges, and I’m really sorry to see you go! Also I was wondering why you changed your profile pic to that...
I loved collecting Pladge badges, and I’m really sorry to see you go! Also I was wondering why you changed your profile pic to that...
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Sad to see Pladge go but it has been fun while it lasted! Thank you for your hard work and your wonderful art, the badges never fail to make me smile when I look at my Badge-Holder dragon! Good luck in your future flight and I hope to see you around the Forums! <3
Sad to see Pladge go but it has been fun while it lasted! Thank you for your hard work and your wonderful art, the badges never fail to make me smile when I look at my Badge-Holder dragon! Good luck in your future flight and I hope to see you around the Forums! <3
@VonGacy, I’m gonna miss Pladge! I wish I had the organizational capacity, artistic ability, and reliability to pick up where you left off, because this has been one of my favorite Plague programs. I adore your art and appreciate the hell out of those who’ve helped along the way!

Pity I can’t get any of the older ones now, but hey, I’m really glad I got all the skulls, haha! ^_^

Anywho, you have fun in your new flight!! :D Hope to continue to see you around FR in general!
@VonGacy, I’m gonna miss Pladge! I wish I had the organizational capacity, artistic ability, and reliability to pick up where you left off, because this has been one of my favorite Plague programs. I adore your art and appreciate the hell out of those who’ve helped along the way!

Pity I can’t get any of the older ones now, but hey, I’m really glad I got all the skulls, haha! ^_^

Anywho, you have fun in your new flight!! :D Hope to continue to see you around FR in general!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Thank you for making all this amazing art for us to collect and enjoy. It was really fun and I apprichiate all the work you put into this project.
I hope you have lots of fun at your new Flight too.
Thank you for making all this amazing art for us to collect and enjoy. It was really fun and I apprichiate all the work you put into this project.
I hope you have lots of fun at your new Flight too.
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
1 2 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560