Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] confused dads
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Silverdeath [img]https://i.postimg.cc/FR4QXdwp/23.png[/img] Finally getting these orders out! Tell me if you want anything changed!
@Silverdeath

23.png

Finally getting these orders out! Tell me if you want anything changed!

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@masterpiece BAM! Tell me if anything needs to be changed! Sorry for the wait :( [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vZqLMWr5/24.png[/img]
@masterpiece
BAM! Tell me if anything needs to be changed! Sorry for the wait :(

24.png

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird,

So cute! Thank you! :)
@Biird,

So cute! Thank you! :)
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@Biird

Do you think orders will be open during the fest? I desperately need a handful of these
@Biird

Do you think orders will be open during the fest? I desperately need a handful of these
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleinSevens

Probably not this fest, as I'm getting quite busy in my real life, but I'll let you know when they open back up :>
@TroubleinSevens

Probably not this fest, as I'm getting quite busy in my real life, but I'll let you know when they open back up :>

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird

I appreciate it becuase I love your art! Good luck with your irl stuff :D
@Biird

I appreciate it becuase I love your art! Good luck with your irl stuff :D
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@Biird

hey
u still here?
@Biird

hey
u still here?
@biird

Hey, have you finished the adopt I bought yet? It's been... a while. I realize that you probably have a lot of other stuff going on at the moment, but it's been 3 months. If you're working on it and can get it out soon, that's cool. Otherwise, if you're not planning on finishing the adoptable, I think I'd prefer a refund.
@biird

Hey, have you finished the adopt I bought yet? It's been... a while. I realize that you probably have a lot of other stuff going on at the moment, but it's been 3 months. If you're working on it and can get it out soon, that's cool. Otherwise, if you're not planning on finishing the adoptable, I think I'd prefer a refund.
@Calibris

im so so so sorry,, im actually trying to gather the funds to refund all my commissions and stuff. im so sorry again... probably wont end up doing art on fr anymore haha. again, sorry. i am promising a refund though.

@Calibris

im so so so sorry,, im actually trying to gather the funds to refund all my commissions and stuff. im so sorry again... probably wont end up doing art on fr anymore haha. again, sorry. i am promising a refund though.

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird I'm really sad to hear that you might give up doing art on FR (im nosey i read the last post) but if you end up continuing to do these, please please please ping me for any new papa and babey breeds,,especially skydancer! my dragonsona and my wife's are expecting a nest im just waiting for the cooldown to end D: if by the time the nest is laid and hatched theres no skydancer papa ill probably sponsor (if im not broke-) and if the entire clutch hatches no wildclaws ill tear out my pockets to sponsor again- rip Anyway the moral of the story is i love all this that you are doing and please ping me for literally everything. this is so cute i love it so much. Even if you decide to not do art on FR anymore i still love your arts. Jiayouss!! (common saying that means dont give up) [emoji=heart size=1]
@Biird

I'm really sad to hear that you might give up doing art on FR (im nosey i read the last post) but if you end up continuing to do these, please please please ping me for any new papa and babey breeds,,especially skydancer! my dragonsona and my wife's are expecting a nest im just waiting for the cooldown to end D: if by the time the nest is laid and hatched theres no skydancer papa ill probably sponsor (if im not broke-) and if the entire clutch hatches no wildclaws ill tear out my pockets to sponsor again- rip

Anyway the moral of the story is i love all this that you are doing and please ping me for literally everything. this is so cute i love it so much. Even if you decide to not do art on FR anymore i still love your arts. Jiayouss!! (common saying that means dont give up)
WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8