Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pride Flag YCHs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@skypoot I'd like to be put on the pinglist for these, please! C:
@skypoot I'd like to be put on the pinglist for these, please! C:
Calathea-elderflower.png
@skypoot I’d love an imp when you have space! c:
@skypoot I’d love an imp when you have space! c:
197MS.png359MS.png405MS.pngtumblr_inline_ou7t1inV3R1r2ao8y_540.png059MS.png155MS.png135MS.png
@skypot
Please add me to the Pinglist please.
@skypot
Please add me to the Pinglist please.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@skypoot please ping me for SDs QAQ
@skypoot please ping me for SDs QAQ
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
@skypoot just gonna ask to be put on the ping list like everyone else
@skypoot just gonna ask to be put on the ping list like everyone else
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
[size=2]@minted @SilverDeath @Creatigator [/size] [size=3]Mine will still be coming, but in the meantime, my dear friend Eiidenn has this stunning skydancer adopt for 200kt/g that can include a pride flag or your dragon's name in the ribbon, sorry It's not my art but I just had to advertise this because it's so lovely! PM him if you like it I recommend! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532668944427909120/586272486744784926/YCH_Skydancer.png[/img]
@minted @SilverDeath @Creatigator

Mine will still be coming, but in the meantime, my dear friend Eiidenn has this stunning skydancer adopt for 200kt/g that can include a pride flag or your dragon's name in the ribbon, sorry It's not my art but I just had to advertise this because it's so lovely! PM him if you like it I recommend!
YCH_Skydancer.png
cpWgO3v.png
@Atlawas @MinSalty @crowbot @WavesOfPeace @Harbinger @Rebbawskaced

I will be taking your orders now! Please send me a PM with your dragon (scry if you can), flag, and 150kt/g!

For everyone NOT already on the pinglist who comes after this: I might be upping to 200kt/g. Would this be ok? I'm getting so much interest :'D
@Atlawas @MinSalty @crowbot @WavesOfPeace @Harbinger @Rebbawskaced

I will be taking your orders now! Please send me a PM with your dragon (scry if you can), flag, and 150kt/g!

For everyone NOT already on the pinglist who comes after this: I might be upping to 200kt/g. Would this be ok? I'm getting so much interest :'D
cpWgO3v.png
@skypoot

I'd like to be added to the pinglist for the next batch! and that price seems fine to me!
@skypoot

I'd like to be added to the pinglist for the next batch! and that price seems fine to me!
@skypoot
I would love to be added to the pinglist! And I am interested in a mirror if you ever make one.
@skypoot
I would love to be added to the pinglist! And I am interested in a mirror if you ever make one.
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@skypoot

I would love to be added to the pinglist!, but i really dont know if i could be capable of gathering enough tresure for it ;^; im rather new to the game and ive got no idea how to make treasure fast

But alas, i would try my best to get enough for it! Still want to be added to the list for an Imp!
@skypoot

I would love to be added to the pinglist!, but i really dont know if i could be capable of gathering enough tresure for it ;^; im rather new to the game and ive got no idea how to make treasure fast

But alas, i would try my best to get enough for it! Still want to be added to the list for an Imp!
Help me plz: Dragon cave will be inactive till i feed all my dragons
tumblr_oykosfqoTY1vwvx0xo1_540.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8