Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Terrariums Gardening [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Ayxia @Oreolanta @Pressia @Seirye

Shop Update

The following items have been added:
- Dead Trees x3
- Light Eggs x5
- Ice Eggs x5
- Deer Skull
- Stone
- Short Bonsai
- Snowfall Effect

Other updates of note:
- Sample bowls of substrates can now be seen under the Substrate category in Options and Pricing
- Objects can be placed outside of the terrariums(s)
- Effect images are now links so you can better view them, this is especially helpful for the snow effect
@Ayxia @Oreolanta @Pressia @Seirye

Shop Update

The following items have been added:
- Dead Trees x3
- Light Eggs x5
- Ice Eggs x5
- Deer Skull
- Stone
- Short Bonsai
- Snowfall Effect

Other updates of note:
- Sample bowls of substrates can now be seen under the Substrate category in Options and Pricing
- Objects can be placed outside of the terrariums(s)
- Effect images are now links so you can better view them, this is especially helpful for the snow effect
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
NICE! Love it, keep up the great work!
NICE! Love it, keep up the great work!
@Jayisalone
Yaaay you added lots more stuff! Time to make another order xD

Order
Container: Rectangle 1
Substrate: Dirt
Items: Stone 1, Deer Skull 1, Dead Log 3, Bird 1
Plants: Succulent 2, Succulent 3, Bonsai Tree 1, Bonsai Tree 2
Effects: Firefly Glow 1
Other Notes: OKAY LET'S SEE. I'd like the Stone 1 and Bonsai Tree 1 to be on the right end of the container, with the stone in the corner, and the tree next to it, or maybe in that little gap the stone has, if that makes sense? It would be cool if Bird 1 could perch on the antlers of the Deer Skull, and I'd like the bird to be green, please! As for the other items, maybe you could arrange them in a way you think looks best? And then I can let you know if anything else needs to be changed :) Are you also able to scatter the fireflies throughout the rectangle? Hope I'm not being too demanding!
@Jayisalone
Yaaay you added lots more stuff! Time to make another order xD

Order
Container: Rectangle 1
Substrate: Dirt
Items: Stone 1, Deer Skull 1, Dead Log 3, Bird 1
Plants: Succulent 2, Succulent 3, Bonsai Tree 1, Bonsai Tree 2
Effects: Firefly Glow 1
Other Notes: OKAY LET'S SEE. I'd like the Stone 1 and Bonsai Tree 1 to be on the right end of the container, with the stone in the corner, and the tree next to it, or maybe in that little gap the stone has, if that makes sense? It would be cool if Bird 1 could perch on the antlers of the Deer Skull, and I'd like the bird to be green, please! As for the other items, maybe you could arrange them in a way you think looks best? And then I can let you know if anything else needs to be changed :) Are you also able to scatter the fireflies throughout the rectangle? Hope I'm not being too demanding!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Jayisalone Could you add me to your general pinglist pleas? I love these but gotta save up first [emoji=guardian laughing size=5]
@Jayisalone

Could you add me to your general pinglist pleas? I love these but gotta save up first
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Pressia That'll be no problem ^^
Let's see, base price 50kt + 6 extra items (30kt) + 1 effect (25kt), so your total will be 105kt

@Otter112233 Added you to the pinglist ^^
@Pressia That'll be no problem ^^
Let's see, base price 50kt + 6 extra items (30kt) + 1 effect (25kt), so your total will be 105kt

@Otter112233 Added you to the pinglist ^^
@Jayisalone out of curiosity - would you ever consider doing spiders (or having them be sponsored)?
@Jayisalone out of curiosity - would you ever consider doing spiders (or having them be sponsored)?
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
@Jayisalone

These are fantastic, I just have to order one!!!

Order
Container: Bowl 1
Substrate: Sand
Items: Deer Skull
Plants: Bonsai Tree 1, Succulent 3
Effects: N/A
Other Notes: Could I please have the Bonsai 1 and Succulent 3 to the left of the container, with the Bonsai a gold/yellow colour? The deer skull is on the right of the container, kinda facing the plants.
@Jayisalone

These are fantastic, I just have to order one!!!

Order
Container: Bowl 1
Substrate: Sand
Items: Deer Skull
Plants: Bonsai Tree 1, Succulent 3
Effects: N/A
Other Notes: Could I please have the Bonsai 1 and Succulent 3 to the left of the container, with the Bonsai a gold/yellow colour? The deer skull is on the right of the container, kinda facing the plants.
jUf1dMI.png
@KingTulip If someone sponsored it I would be willing, but it isn't something I would just do in my free time between orders

@emergencybirds Base Price + one extra item, your total will be 55kt/g ^^
@KingTulip If someone sponsored it I would be willing, but it isn't something I would just do in my free time between orders

@emergencybirds Base Price + one extra item, your total will be 55kt/g ^^
@Jayisalone
Sounds great! I'll send a CR now :)
@Jayisalone
Sounds great! I'll send a CR now :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Jayisalone ooo this looks great! can I get a ping when new stuff is added? I will order one at some point
@Jayisalone ooo this looks great! can I get a ping when new stuff is added? I will order one at some point
tDeKDnH.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31