Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Terrariums Gardening [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
I would like to sponsor the bird alongside with my order. And should I send the 75kt now? (+the sponsoring moneys)
I would like to sponsor the bird alongside with my order. And should I send the 75kt now? (+the sponsoring moneys)
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
@Oreolanta
Yes, please send payment through either DM or 1-way CR. For sponsoring the bird, please send me a DM with the details such as species and pose and I will decide on a price for the asset.
@Oreolanta
Yes, please send payment through either DM or 1-way CR. For sponsoring the bird, please send me a DM with the details such as species and pose and I will decide on a price for the asset.
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
Shop Update

The following items have been added:
- 3 different cut log items
- 3 different dead log items
- 2 different birds
- Fireflies
- Fireflies glowing effect

Other updates of note:
- Now every time an item has a recolour, it will be added to a compilation of all the different versions of that item which can be found by clicking the name of the item under its image
- Effects have been fixed and are now available again
- You can sponsor items by pinging me or DMing me and letting me know the details for the item you would like to sponsor

@Ayxia @Oreolanta @Pressia @Seirye

Shop Update

The following items have been added:
- 3 different cut log items
- 3 different dead log items
- 2 different birds
- Fireflies
- Fireflies glowing effect

Other updates of note:
- Now every time an item has a recolour, it will be added to a compilation of all the different versions of that item which can be found by clicking the name of the item under its image
- Effects have been fixed and are now available again
- You can sponsor items by pinging me or DMing me and letting me know the details for the item you would like to sponsor

@Ayxia @Oreolanta @Pressia @Seirye

@Jayisalone How exciting!! I love the log items and the birds!

I'm interested in sponsoring a couple items, let me know if the following are doable for you and if so how much you would want for them:
-snow substrate
-a little hen maybe? I understand if this is too complex, but specifically a white one
-ice flight eggs?! would you be willing to do little ice eggs?! I would pay a lot for these!!
-would some kind of snowing effect be possible? this might be a long shot haha
@Jayisalone How exciting!! I love the log items and the birds!

I'm interested in sponsoring a couple items, let me know if the following are doable for you and if so how much you would want for them:
-snow substrate
-a little hen maybe? I understand if this is too complex, but specifically a white one
-ice flight eggs?! would you be willing to do little ice eggs?! I would pay a lot for these!!
-would some kind of snowing effect be possible? this might be a long shot haha
@Seirye

Ooo, winter/ice theme, I'm definitely willing to try them out! It's late for me right now, but I'll go over them when I get up to estimate the effort required/pricing and PM you the details ^^
@Seirye

Ooo, winter/ice theme, I'm definitely willing to try them out! It's late for me right now, but I'll go over them when I get up to estimate the effort required/pricing and PM you the details ^^
@Jayisalone No worries! Yesss, absolutely winter/ice theme haha. Love me some ice flight! >:3
@Jayisalone No worries! Yesss, absolutely winter/ice theme haha. Love me some ice flight! >:3
@Jayisalone
I just want to quickly thank you, you are really nice and willing to cooperate with the customer a lot and I think that's a trait some shops are missing. If I had a million treasure I would toss them at you but for now, I will just be ordering a lot of these. Since this is going into a review direction I will go with that. I am impressed with how fast the art was done and how there are no signs of rushing on them at all, I really hope this gets more attention in the future.
So.. thank you, I am honestly so glad I found this shop.
@Jayisalone
I just want to quickly thank you, you are really nice and willing to cooperate with the customer a lot and I think that's a trait some shops are missing. If I had a million treasure I would toss them at you but for now, I will just be ordering a lot of these. Since this is going into a review direction I will go with that. I am impressed with how fast the art was done and how there are no signs of rushing on them at all, I really hope this gets more attention in the future.
So.. thank you, I am honestly so glad I found this shop.
Didn't get much done today, so not going to do an update tonight. There should be one tomorrow evening with many new assets and a couple effects ^^
Didn't get much done today, so not going to do an update tonight. There should be one tomorrow evening with many new assets and a couple effects ^^
@Jayisalone [b][u][size=4]Order[/size][/u][/b] [b]Container: Bowl 1[/b] [b]Substrate: Dirt, a bit lighter, maybe a latte colour[/b] [b]Items: A big rock with a kind of flat side pointing towards you and since you are working on it, the deer skull in front of it. The rock can be a pale grey with pale brown patches on it.[/b] [b]Plants: Might be a weird request but could the bonsai tree be shortened in half maybe to make it look like a shrub and place it on the left? And maybe it could be recoulored to black.[/b] [b]Effects: None[/b] [b]Other Notes: I sketched a quick example of where they could be placed ^^[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJK72Gm.png[/img]
@Jayisalone
Order
Container: Bowl 1
Substrate: Dirt, a bit lighter, maybe a latte colour
Items: A big rock with a kind of flat side pointing towards you and since you are working on it, the deer skull in front of it. The rock can be a pale grey with pale brown patches on it.
Plants: Might be a weird request but could the bonsai tree be shortened in half maybe to make it look like a shrub and place it on the left? And maybe it could be recoulored to black.
Effects: None
Other Notes: I sketched a quick example of where they could be placed ^^
bJK72Gm.png
@Oreolanta
Got your order down. With the base price plus the custom and extra item fees, your total will be 85kt/g, I'll send you a PM for the tiem adjustments and approval once I've had a chance to draw out some rock options for you.
@Oreolanta
Got your order down. With the base price plus the custom and extra item fees, your total will be 85kt/g, I'll send you a PM for the tiem adjustments and approval once I've had a chance to draw out some rock options for you.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31