Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Terrariums Gardening [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Still a bit bare bones and limited selection, but open ^^
Working on assets to add, will hopefully manage at least one or two a day for the next while unless I'm busy.

@LostSketchbook @Bast6415 @Aidan @GoldPiilot @CoyoteFlowers @Renet @Amorah @Ankhiale86 @Ayxia @Pressia @Oreolanta @PepperPoppers @Metus
Still a bit bare bones and limited selection, but open ^^
Working on assets to add, will hopefully manage at least one or two a day for the next while unless I'm busy.

@LostSketchbook @Bast6415 @Aidan @GoldPiilot @CoyoteFlowers @Renet @Amorah @Ankhiale86 @Ayxia @Pressia @Oreolanta @PepperPoppers @Metus
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@Jayisalone

WOOO HYPE
@Jayisalone

WOOO HYPE
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
I'm heading to bed, so if anyone submits an order form I'll see to it in the morning ^^
I'm heading to bed, so if anyone submits an order form I'll see to it in the morning ^^
question! I really like these and kinda want to order but I also like the items that you might be adding in the future. Would it be possible to come back with our same terrariums in the future and pay to have new items put in?

This might sound really weird lol, forgive me pls @Jayisalone
question! I really like these and kinda want to order but I also like the items that you might be adding in the future. Would it be possible to come back with our same terrariums in the future and pay to have new items put in?

This might sound really weird lol, forgive me pls @Jayisalone
QNDaGpC.png
@FatherLikeAngel

I'm very bad at going to bed when I say I am
Yes, absolutely ^^
Rearranging items already in the terrarium would be free, adding additional items or swapping out items would be the usual 5kt/g. I should add this into the rules, meant to put something about edits in there.
@FatherLikeAngel

I'm very bad at going to bed when I say I am
Yes, absolutely ^^
Rearranging items already in the terrarium would be free, adding additional items or swapping out items would be the usual 5kt/g. I should add this into the rules, meant to put something about edits in there.
Ahhh these are too cute! [b][u][size=4]Order[/size][/u][/b] [b]Container:[/b] Bowl 1 [b]Substrate:[/b] Sand [b]Items:[/b] Crystal 2 [b]Plants:[/b] Succulent 3 [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]Other Notes:[/b] I'd very much like to order a custom bonzai tree please! I'd like the tree to be in the middle, with the other items to either side. [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Ahhh these are too cute!

Order
Container: Bowl 1
Substrate: Sand
Items: Crystal 2
Plants: Succulent 3
Effects: None
Other Notes: I'd very much like to order a custom bonzai tree please! I'd like the tree to be in the middle, with the other items to either side.

mt5Uwfc.pngACUHRhy.pngpYB66v3.pngvLdieMn.png2qulhnX.gifWyB9e2v.pngAzlsVPW.pngSybbYiL.pngaoD3KyY.pngQE6AyMd.png77Ba29b.png
@Jayisalone

Wooo! I'd like to play an order, and I would also like to be on your pinglist for when you add new items, please!

Order
Container: Square 1
Substrate: Dirt
Items: None
Plants: Succulent 2 and 3
Other Notes: I'd like succulent 2 to be on the left, and succulent 3 to be on the right.
@Jayisalone

Wooo! I'd like to play an order, and I would also like to be on your pinglist for when you add new items, please!

Order
Container: Square 1
Substrate: Dirt
Items: None
Plants: Succulent 2 and 3
Other Notes: I'd like succulent 2 to be on the left, and succulent 3 to be on the right.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@chromatographic Got you down, I'll send a PM to discuss the details for the custom momentarily

@Pressia Got you down for a slot and for the general pinglist. That'll be 50kt/g

I'll get started once we're done with everything my mom wants to do for the day ^^
@chromatographic Got you down, I'll send a PM to discuss the details for the custom momentarily

@Pressia Got you down for a slot and for the general pinglist. That'll be 50kt/g

I'll get started once we're done with everything my mom wants to do for the day ^^
@Jayisalone
Sounds good, I'll send it over! Have fun with your mom^^
@Jayisalone
Sounds good, I'll send it over! Have fun with your mom^^
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
I will definitely get one in the future, I just want to know if I could choose the colour of the sand?
I will definitely get one in the future, I just want to know if I could choose the colour of the sand?
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31