Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skymerald's Adopts | [Hiatus!]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 129 130
Possible new adopts? It sounds like an amazing idea!

The candy Coatls look really nice, and would be perfect for a post-Halloween adopt. Swapping out the candy is also a great idea, as people would be able to ask for any type of candy. This would allow the candy Coatl to be used during any holiday, instead of simply Halloween.

Now I've never played Monster Hunter, so I don't know how the game's style really is. However, the samples provided make them seem like an interesting design. The monster hunter icons would look nice alongside some lore, so I could see a potential market for them.

Those are just my thoughts on the designs shared, and I hope it's the feedback you're hoping for. Thank you for sharing them, Skymerald!
Possible new adopts? It sounds like an amazing idea!

The candy Coatls look really nice, and would be perfect for a post-Halloween adopt. Swapping out the candy is also a great idea, as people would be able to ask for any type of candy. This would allow the candy Coatl to be used during any holiday, instead of simply Halloween.

Now I've never played Monster Hunter, so I don't know how the game's style really is. However, the samples provided make them seem like an interesting design. The monster hunter icons would look nice alongside some lore, so I could see a potential market for them.

Those are just my thoughts on the designs shared, and I hope it's the feedback you're hoping for. Thank you for sharing them, Skymerald!
Fire.gif
The Burning Cottage, where the fire burns eternally.
Those whose souls are lost go to the Spirit Forest
Fire.gif
@Skymerald

Both of these ideas are so cute :3

I love both of the ideas
@Skymerald

Both of these ideas are so cute :3

I love both of the ideas
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Skymerald It was hard to pick just one XD [b]Adopt type[/b]: Regular chibi [b]Dragon[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=89&auth=43c3ce2c909df7ea402eb6c4e31d1ba0587497b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Eye Type[/b]: Unusual [b]Extra[/b]: n/a [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure
@Skymerald

It was hard to pick just one XD
Adopt type: Regular chibi
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=89&auth=43c3ce2c909df7ea402eb6c4e31d1ba0587497b9&dummyext=prev.png
Eye Type: Unusual
Extra: n/a
Payment: Treasure
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@EminenceK - This is precisely the kind of feedback I need haha. Even just a simple 'I'd be interested' is ok, so long as I know people would be receptive to potentially ordering one :)

@Auran - Haha, I know that feel pretty well! This lovely lady, with Constellation and Filigree, will be 110kt. Feel free to send payment whenever it's convenient c:
@EminenceK - This is precisely the kind of feedback I need haha. Even just a simple 'I'd be interested' is ok, so long as I know people would be receptive to potentially ordering one :)

@Auran - Haha, I know that feel pretty well! This lovely lady, with Constellation and Filigree, will be 110kt. Feel free to send payment whenever it's convenient c:
Gotta spoil my new boyo with some of your gorgeous art :> [b]Adopt type[/b]: Regular chibi [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19576157] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195762/19576157_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye Type[/b]: Earth Common [b]Extra[/b]: none [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure, if you'll take it ^-^
Gotta spoil my new boyo with some of your gorgeous art :>

Adopt type: Regular chibi
Dragon:
19576157_350.png

Eye Type: Earth Common
Extra: none
Payment: Treasure, if you'll take it ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream - That's one handsome boi <3 With Facet, the total will be 110kt!
Ok, I really, really hate that I'm doing this so soon after last month, but after this batch of orders is complete, I am going to take another hiatus. My enthusiasm has been slowly petering out and it's hardly fair to anyone who orders if that means my art suffers in quality or timely completion. While I am very sorry to y'all who are waiting to order, whether you're new or returning, I want to make sure I put my best effort into making art of your beloved dragons, and that means just taking a breather.

Like last time, you are always welcome to be added to either the waitlist (for just when I re-open) or the general pinglist (which will be pinged when I re-open, but is also used to gauge interest checks and informing of new adopt bases). Thank you for your understanding! <3
@PlatinumDream - That's one handsome boi <3 With Facet, the total will be 110kt!
Ok, I really, really hate that I'm doing this so soon after last month, but after this batch of orders is complete, I am going to take another hiatus. My enthusiasm has been slowly petering out and it's hardly fair to anyone who orders if that means my art suffers in quality or timely completion. While I am very sorry to y'all who are waiting to order, whether you're new or returning, I want to make sure I put my best effort into making art of your beloved dragons, and that means just taking a breather.

Like last time, you are always welcome to be added to either the waitlist (for just when I re-open) or the general pinglist (which will be pinged when I re-open, but is also used to gauge interest checks and informing of new adopt bases). Thank you for your understanding! <3
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/cLhcwccS/skydancerjuneau1.png[/img][/center] @BirdeeBee - Here's Juneau! Sorry for the wait, Pin/Trail was trickier than expected, but I hope you like it ~ Lmk if you want anything changed!
skydancerjuneau1.png

@BirdeeBee - Here's Juneau! Sorry for the wait, Pin/Trail was trickier than expected, but I hope you like it ~ Lmk if you want anything changed!
You are absolutely amazing and fantastic. She looks wonderful <3
You are absolutely amazing and fantastic. She looks wonderful <3
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/85N4977H/pearlielumaia.png[/img] @Auran - Here's Lumaia! Apologies for the wait, but I hope you like it & lmk if you'd like anything changed ~
pearlielumaia.png

@Auran - Here's Lumaia! Apologies for the wait, but I hope you like it & lmk if you'd like anything changed ~
She looks great! Thank you so much :D
(psst, don't forget to accept the CR!)
She looks great! Thank you so much :D
(psst, don't forget to accept the CR!)
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 129 130