Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skymerald's Adopts | [Hiatus!]
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
Aww, thank you so much! I'll send it right away :D
Aww, thank you so much! I'll send it right away :D
Z8ITaJF.gif
0hGmY2c.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
dEe2UrM.png
9R2Unq1.png
4chwrKV.png
nmPuvKm.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/S6sn4Fv.png[/img][/center] @Hexheh - Here's Ardath ~ I did try the primal eye effect but it ended up kinda clunky, so I settled for a light glow effect instead. Hope that's ok!
S6sn4Fv.png

@Hexheh - Here's Ardath ~ I did try the primal eye effect but it ended up kinda clunky, so I settled for a light glow effect instead. Hope that's ok!
He looks perfect, thank you so much!! <3 The light glow really suits him, great choice :3
He looks perfect, thank you so much!! <3 The light glow really suits him, great choice :3
Z8ITaJF.gif
0hGmY2c.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
dEe2UrM.png
9R2Unq1.png
4chwrKV.png
nmPuvKm.png
YMPbu9R.png
Small bump to announce a sneaky overhaul of my Ridgeback base ;P

And also to let people know that I am moving IRL sometime next week or so, and will probably be unable to do any art stuff for about 2~ weeks. I'll post again when it's actually happening, but just wanted to give a head's up.
Small bump to announce a sneaky overhaul of my Ridgeback base ;P

And also to let people know that I am moving IRL sometime next week or so, and will probably be unable to do any art stuff for about 2~ weeks. I'll post again when it's actually happening, but just wanted to give a head's up.
Bump ~
Bump ~
Will be leaving Sunday for the big move, so I'm gonna temporarily shutter the shop until I'm settled in.

If you want to go on my waitlist, feel free to post and I'll ping once everything's set up!
Will be leaving Sunday for the big move, so I'm gonna temporarily shutter the shop until I'm settled in.

If you want to go on my waitlist, feel free to post and I'll ping once everything's set up!
I'd love to be on the waitlist for when you open again :3 these are all so cute!!

Good luck moving!
I'd love to be on the waitlist for when you open again :3 these are all so cute!!

Good luck moving!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@HappyLittleSnek - Ahh thank you! <3 Added you to the list ~
@HappyLittleSnek - Ahh thank you! <3 Added you to the list ~
Hiya! I would love to be on your waitlist ^^
Hiya! I would love to be on your waitlist ^^
tBxUdxd.pngezgif-com-resize.gifw8o0xW1.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@urfavzozo15 - Sure thing, adding you to the list!
@urfavzozo15 - Sure thing, adding you to the list!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129