Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Raichi's Sketchies and Linies (Wc/Coatl)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@XxSwiftwaterxX Yup! :3 I'll also add your questions to the Q&A [emoji=rose] Thanks~
@XxSwiftwaterxX Yup! :3 I'll also add your questions to the Q&A Thanks~
@Shaydas New Linie [emoji=wildclaw][emoji=coatl]
@Shaydas New Linie
Amazing. I regret nothing having been pinglisted. XD
Amazing. I regret nothing having been pinglisted. XD
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
Could I buy the "Rare Dance" Liney? So much character, I love it!
Could I buy the "Rare Dance" Liney? So much character, I love it!
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@airemarshal Yup! Just send me a PM or crossroads with the treasure [emoji=heart] If you download it from DA you should get the original size which is 1700px in width. Thanks both of you for the compliment, and thanks Aire for buying! [emoji=sun]
@airemarshal Yup! Just send me a PM or crossroads with the treasure If you download it from DA you should get the original size which is 1700px in width.

Thanks both of you for the compliment, and thanks Aire for buying!
@inuraichi

it is 10kt to use Snapper Mommy correct?
@inuraichi

it is 10kt to use Snapper Mommy correct?
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya Yup! ^_^
@Kano3Shuuya Yup! ^_^
@inuraichi oh perfect! I have a snapper gal who'd love to have her snuggled against her dolls!
@inuraichi oh perfect! I have a snapper gal who'd love to have her snuggled against her dolls!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya
Great :3 You can send the treasure to me through PM or crossroads, and if you download it from DA it should be the full size which is 1700px in width
@Kano3Shuuya
Great :3 You can send the treasure to me through PM or crossroads, and if you download it from DA it should be the full size which is 1700px in width
@inuraichi I'd like one Rare Dance please! Also can I be added to the pinglist for both [emoji=tundra happy]
@inuraichi I'd like one Rare Dance please! Also can I be added to the pinglist for both
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6