Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 283 284
@squidragon

I need a clarification please! ^.^ Just so I dont mess up xD
Y'all dont take gems for cats. So am I allowed to send a normal cat order(in treasure) AND a rock order(in gems) in the same PM?
@squidragon

I need a clarification please! ^.^ Just so I dont mess up xD
Y'all dont take gems for cats. So am I allowed to send a normal cat order(in treasure) AND a rock order(in gems) in the same PM?
@squidragon

Same vein of question as LeRawrs, except I already sent in the gems for the rocks before I remembered cats.

Does that mean I can't/shouldn't order cats today?
@squidragon

Same vein of question as LeRawrs, except I already sent in the gems for the rocks before I remembered cats.

Does that mean I can't/shouldn't order cats today?
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@LeRawrs yes you can do that!

@Wardove you can still order cats today, just sent a second pm
@LeRawrs yes you can do that!

@Wardove you can still order cats today, just sent a second pm
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare
<3 Thank you!
@Fulminare
<3 Thank you!
Are both cat and rock orders open? The wording confuses me a tad!
Are both cat and rock orders open? The wording confuses me a tad!
5.jpg
@Badendmusical

Yes! You can order both cats and rocks this opening.
@Badendmusical

[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Oh dear merciful god no I'D JUST STARTED SAVING UP AGAIN YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SPEND 1.625 MILLION ON ROCKS

...sobs while plundering vault
Oh dear merciful god no I'D JUST STARTED SAVING UP AGAIN YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SPEND 1.625 MILLION ON ROCKS

~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
[quote name="Beatoriche" date="2021-09-12 12:14:18" ] Oh dear merciful god no I'D JUST STARTED SAVING UP AGAIN YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SPEND 1.625 MILLION ON ROCKS ...sobs while plundering vault [/quote] [quote name="WhistlewindWolf" date="2021-09-12 10:58:51" ] Yes! You can order both cats and rocks this opening. [/quote] @squidragon Rocks you say... Cats selling Rocks... Are they sure they are Rocks this time... I agree.... with "Beatoriche".... my vault... is umm, well help...??? Where is that money tree... oh gee "WhistlewindWolf" hope I can find the funds... Money tree, oh money tree.... oh my magical money tree, where are you hiding this time....
Beatoriche wrote on 2021-09-12 12:14:18:
WhistlewindWolf wrote on 2021-09-12 10:58:51:

@squidragon

Rocks you say... Cats selling Rocks...
Are they sure they are Rocks this time...

I agree.... with "Beatoriche".... my vault... is umm, well help...???
Where is that money tree...

oh gee "WhistlewindWolf" hope I can find the funds...
Money tree, oh money tree.... oh my magical money
tree, where are you hiding this time....
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UX0XuZW.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ILoyZye.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/rQqG8yY.gif[/img] Chestnut: Wow! The pet rocks are really flying off the shelves so far this week. I hope everyone enjoys their new friends :o Smokey: Yes!! I've also learned something that the pet rocks can do. Would you like to see? Chestnut: Of course!! Smokey: Okay so. So I was making my morning breakfast an- Chestnut: Did you steal fish out of the fountain again? Smokey: -No! We are security patrol cats we do not steal... Yes, So I may have been inspecting the fountain fish. And I accidentally dropped some pet rocks into the water. And guess what! They started GLOWING! Chestnut: [emoji=tundra scared size=1] Glowing????? They're so talented. Smokey: See, the rocks didn't glow last time so that means these are definitely rocks. - Smokey submerges the rocks in water for all to see. They all begin to admit a faint white light. - Chestnut: They must like the water! Maybe we should start keeping them in buckets... [emoji=tundra confused size=1] [/center] This has been your daily blanket fort ping! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM/edit?usp=sharing]Find an online receiver here.[/url] // pinglist snipped
UX0XuZW.gifILoyZye.pngrQqG8yY.gif

Chestnut: Wow! The pet rocks are really flying off the shelves so far this week. I hope everyone enjoys their new friends :o

Smokey: Yes!! I've also learned something that the pet rocks can do. Would you like to see?

Chestnut: Of course!!

Smokey: Okay so. So I was making my morning breakfast an-

Chestnut: Did you steal fish out of the fountain again?

Smokey: -No! We are security patrol cats we do not steal... Yes, So I may have been inspecting the fountain fish. And I accidentally dropped some pet rocks into the water. And guess what! They started GLOWING!

Chestnut: Glowing????? They're so talented.

Smokey: See, the rocks didn't glow last time so that means these are definitely rocks.

- Smokey submerges the rocks in water for all to see. They all begin to admit a faint white light. -

Chestnut: They must like the water! Maybe we should start keeping them in buckets...

This has been your daily blanket fort ping! Find an online receiver here.

// pinglist snipped
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[emoji=tundra tongue size=2] I love the pet rocks and Chestnut and Smokey <3

I love the pet rocks and Chestnut and Smokey <3
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 283 284