Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | W98's YCH Coatls! [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Finally out of work and can order a lovely bab for my memorial dragon! @Windows98 Username: Rocwylde Dragon Link/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47732623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477327/47732623_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Expression:[/b] A1 + B1 Payment type: Treasure! Border color, if applicable: you decide! Additional Details/Apparel: if it was an easy draw I'd absolutely ask for his little doggo friend but naah, perhaps another time or if i want to update the adopt
Finally out of work and can order a lovely bab for my memorial dragon!

@Windows98
Username: Rocwylde
Dragon Link/Image:
47732623_350.png

Expression: A1 + B1
Payment type: Treasure!
Border color, if applicable: you decide!
Additional Details/Apparel: if it was an easy draw I'd absolutely ask for his little doggo friend but naah, perhaps another time or if i want to update the adopt
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Mekerchan No worries! Take your time ^^ @Rocwylde Heyo! Thanks for your order. He's a cutie! That comes out to 400kt. Please send the CR whenever you're ready. [emoji=coatl laughing] Hahah yeah, maybe not the pupper, but I could add his scarf if you'd like?
@Mekerchan

No worries! Take your time ^^

@Rocwylde

Heyo! Thanks for your order. He's a cutie! That comes out to 400kt. Please send the CR whenever you're ready.

Hahah yeah, maybe not the pupper, but I could add his scarf if you'd like?
new-sig.png
Actually I'd like that! So he and my other boy match with their scarves. How much more would that be?
@Windows98
Actually I'd like that! So he and my other boy match with their scarves. How much more would that be?
@Windows98
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Leaving a ping for myself when I make enough cash but just for a mental note for myself how much do you think would these three apparel be? [item=sunlit kelpie mane] [item=darksteel glasses] [item=Astonishing Sweater]
Leaving a ping for myself when I make enough cash but just for a mental note for myself how much do you think would these three apparel be?

Sunlit Kelpie Mane Darksteel Glasses Astonishing Sweater
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat

Thank you for the interest! I could do all three for +50g/kt? :o
@Gingerkat

Thank you for the interest! I could do all three for +50g/kt? :o
new-sig.png
Alright thank you! [emoji=coatl happy] It'll give me a good estimate on how much to save up. [emoji=heart]
Alright thank you! It'll give me a good estimate on how much to save up.
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat No worries! Take your time [emoji=familiar heart]
@Gingerkat

No worries! Take your time
new-sig.png
@Windows98 Username: Gingerkat Dragon Link/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49041806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490419/49041806_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression (Ex- A1 + B1): A1 + B3 Payment type: I decided to just go ahead and pay in gems ^^ Border color, if applicable: whatever color fits her like an orange color Additional Details/Apparel: [item=darksteel glasses] [item=sunlit kelpie mane] [item=Astonishing Sweater] It's hard to see with hair apparel but she has white glimmer not underbelly so if its possible to make it sparkly I'd really love that. [emoji=coatl happy]
@Windows98
Username: Gingerkat
Dragon Link/Image:

49041806_350.png

Expression (Ex- A1 + B1): A1 + B3
Payment type: I decided to just go ahead and pay in gems ^^
Border color, if applicable: whatever color fits her like an orange color
Additional Details/Apparel: Darksteel Glasses Sunlit Kelpie Mane Astonishing Sweater It's hard to see with hair apparel but she has white glimmer not underbelly so if its possible to make it sparkly I'd really love that.
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat Looks good! I can definitely do that with the Glimmer. I adjusted my prices a bit [s](charging 250 didnt feel right ;;)[/s], so this would now come out to 400 gems! Please send the CR whenever you're ready [emoji=coatl laughing]
@Gingerkat

Looks good! I can definitely do that with the Glimmer. I adjusted my prices a bit (charging 250 didnt feel right ;;), so this would now come out to 400 gems! Please send the CR whenever you're ready
new-sig.png
@Rocwylde Hey! I've adjusted the prices a bit, and it wouldn't feel right charging you the old price! Your new total would be 365kt/g, so if you'd like to cancel the CR and re-send one, you may. [emoji=coatl happy]
@Rocwylde

Hey! I've adjusted the prices a bit, and it wouldn't feel right charging you the old price! Your new total would be 365kt/g, so if you'd like to cancel the CR and re-send one, you may.
new-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22