Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | W98's YCH Coatls! [open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@SolEtLuna

Thank you for the interest! I am closed at the current moment, however I can move you to top of the list when I re-open, if you don't mind waiting? I am planning on having more extras by then as well! (I was boosting for pinglist interest, apologies for the confusion!)
@SolEtLuna

Thank you for the interest! I am closed at the current moment, however I can move you to top of the list when I re-open, if you don't mind waiting? I am planning on having more extras by then as well! (I was boosting for pinglist interest, apologies for the confusion!)
new-sig.png
@SolEtLuna I do! However, looking at the dragon from your lair, I don't believe I would be able to do the Crystalcourt Cascades nor the Luminous Halo. I'm sorry [emoji=coatl sad]
@SolEtLuna

I do! However, looking at the dragon from your lair, I don't believe I would be able to do the Crystalcourt Cascades nor the Luminous Halo. I'm sorry
new-sig.png
re-opening bump! @Saraceaser I've added more options, finally! I don't know if you were still interest, but I figured I'd ping you anyway [emoji=coatl happy] @SolEtLuna I've re-opened! If you'd still like to order, please re-submit your form ^^
re-opening bump!

@Saraceaser

I've added more options, finally! I don't know if you were still interest, but I figured I'd ping you anyway

@SolEtLuna

I've re-opened! If you'd still like to order, please re-submit your form ^^
new-sig.png
@SolEtLuna Looks great! That comes out to 310kt. Please send the payment when you're ready, and thank you very much for ordering! [emoji=coatl happy]
@SolEtLuna

Looks great! That comes out to 310kt. Please send the payment when you're ready, and thank you very much for ordering!
new-sig.png
@SolEtLuna Hell yeah! [emoji=coatl laughing]
@SolEtLuna

Hell yeah!
new-sig.png
up
up
new-sig.png
up
up
new-sig.png
up
up
new-sig.png
@Windows98 Username: @/nennathriel Dragon Link/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6498324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64984/6498324_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression(Ex- A1 + B1, Flight): A2 + B3 Payment type: Gems pls! Additional Details/Apparel: If you could add the Mage's Nightshade Hat, I'll toss in an additional 25 gems for a total of 275! :>
@Windows98
Username: @/nennathriel
Dragon Link/Image:

6498324_350.png

Expression(Ex- A1 + B1, Flight): A2 + B3
Payment type: Gems pls!
Additional Details/Apparel: If you could add the Mage's Nightshade Hat, I'll toss in an additional 25 gems for a total of 275! :>
@nennathriel A lovely drago! I'm not sure how the Hat will turn out (they tend not to work well on the base) but I can definitely give it a shot for you! 275g/kt would be correct, you can send the payment whenever you're ready. Thank you for ordering! [emoji=coatl happy]
@nennathriel

A lovely drago! I'm not sure how the Hat will turn out (they tend not to work well on the base) but I can definitely give it a shot for you! 275g/kt would be correct, you can send the payment whenever you're ready. Thank you for ordering!
new-sig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22