Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed, reopened elsewhere
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@K1NG

Sounds good to me, is 1200 gems okay?
@K1NG

Sounds good to me, is 1200 gems okay?
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Mercerd
For sure! I'll get started right away, and it shouldn't be more than about an hour for both parts. ^^
@Mercerd
For sure! I'll get started right away, and it shouldn't be more than about an hour for both parts. ^^
@K1NG

Okay, I'm just leveling fodder in the meantime, so just let me know when I should send payment haha
@K1NG

Okay, I'm just leveling fodder in the meantime, so just let me know when I should send payment haha
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
general
new breeds

Hello everyone!
I'm pinging you to let you know that this shop has been split up into two parts:

If you would like to stay on a pinglist, please reply on the thread (or threads) you're interested in, confirming this! I will remove your username from my list if I don't hear back so that I don't keep pestering you with pings. ^^

Have a lovely day, and I hope you all are staying safe.
general
new breeds

Hello everyone!
I'm pinging you to let you know that this shop has been split up into two parts:

If you would like to stay on a pinglist, please reply on the thread (or threads) you're interested in, confirming this! I will remove your username from my list if I don't hear back so that I don't keep pestering you with pings. ^^

Have a lovely day, and I hope you all are staying safe.
I'd like to remain on the list please
I'd like to remain on the list please
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I'd like to remain on the list please!
I'd like to remain on the list please!
YycIlt9.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17