Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
@Silverfoxmage Hey there, so I'm hoping to get a custom made animated pet which resembles Dabi from My Hero Academia. I'd also like the 1Y Accessory for him if possible. How much would this cost in gems? [center][size=4]Silverfoxmage I want a [i]Custom[/i] Pet![/size][/center] [b]Username[/b] @TemporalRifter [b]Base Color[/b] Black [b]Eye Color[/b] Lightning Flight's eye color so... Cyan? [b]Ear[/b] Undetermined [b]Tail[/b] Undetermined [b]Reference[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YV5a5sA.png[/img] [b]Wings[/b] [b]Payment[/b] Gems
@Silverfoxmage
Hey there, so I'm hoping to get a custom made animated pet which resembles Dabi from My Hero Academia. I'd also like the 1Y Accessory for him if possible. How much would this cost in gems?
Silverfoxmage I want a Custom Pet!
Username @TemporalRifter
Base Color Black
Eye Color Lightning Flight's eye color so... Cyan?
Ear Undetermined
Tail Undetermined
Reference YV5a5sA.png
Wings
Payment Gems
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@silverfoxmage if you have a pinglist could you add me to it? These are adorable but I don’t have enough gems atm!
@silverfoxmage if you have a pinglist could you add me to it? These are adorable but I don’t have enough gems atm!
@cywscross

I swear I haven't forgotten you, this whole Covid-19 stuff has thrown everything out of wack. My job decided to do a trail run of working from home the 30th of last month, and I didn't realize I'd left my digital pen in my desk.

Long story short, I finally got a hold of someone and they are dropping my pen into my mailbox either today or tomorrow so I can finally get stuff done.

@TemporalRifter

I can try but I need a little bit more to go on, like what aspects of the character do you want translated to the pet?

The minimum is 200g/kt and it goes up from there depending on the complexity of character / any additional animation that is needed.

@DragonLover999

I do I have a slot pingling and a general pinglist, would you like to be added to one or both of them?
@cywscross

I swear I haven't forgotten you, this whole Covid-19 stuff has thrown everything out of wack. My job decided to do a trail run of working from home the 30th of last month, and I didn't realize I'd left my digital pen in my desk.

Long story short, I finally got a hold of someone and they are dropping my pen into my mailbox either today or tomorrow so I can finally get stuff done.

@TemporalRifter

I can try but I need a little bit more to go on, like what aspects of the character do you want translated to the pet?

The minimum is 200g/kt and it goes up from there depending on the complexity of character / any additional animation that is needed.

@DragonLover999

I do I have a slot pingling and a general pinglist, would you like to be added to one or both of them?
@silverfoxmage both would be great :)
@silverfoxmage both would be great :)
@Silverfoxmage
I'm thinking the hair color for the pet's main color and maybe include the scars and piercings somehow? It's ok if it gets complex since I'm willing to pay quite a bit for him ^^
@Silverfoxmage
I'm thinking the hair color for the pet's main color and maybe include the scars and piercings somehow? It's ok if it gets complex since I'm willing to pay quite a bit for him ^^
@TemporalRifter

Okay looking at the character, here are some thing I may be able to do, how much I'm able to fit into the space will be the limiting issue.
  • Mimic his hair style.
  • Try a custom tail to match the hair if desired.
  • Depending on the style of ears you want (if you want ears) depends on the # of piercings that could be added.
  • I should be able to get some of the facial piercings in a well.
  • Mimic the (burns?") as markings on the face, neck, forarms and legs (if they are else where let me know, I just did a quick google search to get a wider view of the character.
  • Custom fire animation for the hand fire bit.
  • Customize Y1 a bit to match point above and to have animation as well.
  • Glowish/fireish eyes like this.
  • Wings, not sure if you'd want them or what style you'd want/like.
  • I don't know if I would attempt to add clothing due to the marking, but some elements might translate somewhat well if desired.
@TemporalRifter

Okay looking at the character, here are some thing I may be able to do, how much I'm able to fit into the space will be the limiting issue.
  • Mimic his hair style.
  • Try a custom tail to match the hair if desired.
  • Depending on the style of ears you want (if you want ears) depends on the # of piercings that could be added.
  • I should be able to get some of the facial piercings in a well.
  • Mimic the (burns?") as markings on the face, neck, forarms and legs (if they are else where let me know, I just did a quick google search to get a wider view of the character.
  • Custom fire animation for the hand fire bit.
  • Customize Y1 a bit to match point above and to have animation as well.
  • Glowish/fireish eyes like this.
  • Wings, not sure if you'd want them or what style you'd want/like.
  • I don't know if I would attempt to add clothing due to the marking, but some elements might translate somewhat well if desired.
@Silverfoxmage
Sounds great! here's the points I'd like to be mimicked then ^^ Don't want any wings though, sorry for missing that part! ^^'

Mimic his hair style with a matching tail (Might remove the tail later depending on the outcome).

J3 looks like a good ear type for him. Three piercings if possible?

Add some of the facial piercings.

Mimic the burns as markings on the face, neck, forarms and legs.

Custom fire animation for the hand fire bit accompanied by a customized Y1 to match.

Not sure about clothing either. Lets go without clothing for now and if I like the finished result enough I might order a second one with clothing.
@Silverfoxmage
Sounds great! here's the points I'd like to be mimicked then ^^ Don't want any wings though, sorry for missing that part! ^^'

Mimic his hair style with a matching tail (Might remove the tail later depending on the outcome).

J3 looks like a good ear type for him. Three piercings if possible?

Add some of the facial piercings.

Mimic the burns as markings on the face, neck, forarms and legs.

Custom fire animation for the hand fire bit accompanied by a customized Y1 to match.

Not sure about clothing either. Lets go without clothing for now and if I like the finished result enough I might order a second one with clothing.
@TemporalRifter

Alright, as soon as I get my pen I'll start work, and once I have you a WIP I'll have you a price. (I will not really know until I play around and see what all I can get in.
@TemporalRifter

Alright, as soon as I get my pen I'll start work, and once I have you a WIP I'll have you a price. (I will not really know until I play around and see what all I can get in.
@Silverfoxmage
Sounds reasonable, I'll remain on standby with whatever potential payment you require.
@Silverfoxmage
Sounds reasonable, I'll remain on standby with whatever potential payment you require.
@Silverfoxmage Lol no problem, real life comes first! Thanks for letting me know though :)
@Silverfoxmage Lol no problem, real life comes first! Thanks for letting me know though :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31