Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
Hey is it possible to get a Salamence or a Deino looking one 0-0
Hey is it possible to get a Salamence or a Deino looking one 0-0
Click the eggs or the Dragons die
Lichtdrache.gif
Ah so cute! Let me know when you're open! I love!
Ah so cute! Let me know when you're open! I love!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
I A first
I A first
@Silverfoxmage

Hi hi I saw you on the lightning dom thread! I'll keep an eye out there, but also would like a ping here if you open your shop separately later :)
@Silverfoxmage

Hi hi I saw you on the lightning dom thread! I'll keep an eye out there, but also would like a ping here if you open your shop separately later :)
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
I'm Reopening

Wow Silver, you let this die what happened? - Quiet a bit, but the short version would be health + unhappiness due to my job put me in an art and creative funk that was hard to shake.

Well Silver how do you know this funk has passed? - Well I did a special order for some people over in the lightning flight and it came out pretty good. When they make it public it will be in my examples/finished orders.

I've changed a few things, you can now only order 1 pet, and slots have been lowered slightly to keep me from getting overwhelmed and loosing all hope of getting things done.
I'm Reopening

Wow Silver, you let this die what happened? - Quiet a bit, but the short version would be health + unhappiness due to my job put me in an art and creative funk that was hard to shake.

Well Silver how do you know this funk has passed? - Well I did a special order for some people over in the lightning flight and it came out pretty good. When they make it public it will be in my examples/finished orders.

I've changed a few things, you can now only order 1 pet, and slots have been lowered slightly to keep me from getting overwhelmed and loosing all hope of getting things done.
Merp
Merp
Merp
Merp
I'm so glad you're open again!
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username cywscross
Base Color Azure
Eye Color Ice
Ear D3 - Azure for the outside, Cyan for the inside
Tail K3 - Azure
Hair Style None
Markings C1 - Saffron
Accessories None
Wings B4 - Azure for the outer parts, Cyan for the inside webbing
Animated Things No
Flipped Image? No
Payment 100kt
I'm so glad you're open again!
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username cywscross
Base Color Azure
Eye Color Ice
Ear D3 - Azure for the outside, Cyan for the inside
Tail K3 - Azure
Hair Style None
Markings C1 - Saffron
Accessories None
Wings B4 - Azure for the outer parts, Cyan for the inside webbing
Animated Things No
Flipped Image? No
Payment 100kt
@cywscross

Just confirming you want a pet:

With a base color of azure with ice colored eyes, D3 ears with azure for the outer bits and cyan for the inner, tail K3 in Azure and marking C1 in saffron with B4 wings in azure with the webbing being cyan.

If so can do I'll get you added and have you your first frame WIP asap.
@cywscross

Just confirming you want a pet:

With a base color of azure with ice colored eyes, D3 ears with azure for the outer bits and cyan for the inner, tail K3 in Azure and marking C1 in saffron with B4 wings in azure with the webbing being cyan.

If so can do I'll get you added and have you your first frame WIP asap.
@Silverfoxmage Yes that sounds perfect!
@Silverfoxmage Yes that sounds perfect!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31