Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet V2.0 [Open]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Aaaah, so cuuute. (*v*)

It's kind of hard to picture what it will be like animated, but I think I like it with Y1 afterall. (^v^)
Aaaah, so cuuute. (*v*)

It's kind of hard to picture what it will be like animated, but I think I like it with Y1 afterall. (^v^)
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@silverfoxmage
Omg, that looks so cute!
@silverfoxmage
Omg, that looks so cute!
7QgWs.gif
(Whishlist :D)Hopes and Dreams

Timezone: 19 hours ahead.
HzwlO.gif
@Alskasaur Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VF9TUju.gif[/img] @FlyingButtress Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received. [img]https://i.imgur.com/URSl4Nb.gif[/img]
@Alskasaur

Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received.

VF9TUju.gif

@FlyingButtress

Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received.

URSl4Nb.gif
@Silverfoxmage Thank you so much! I’m not quite sure how much I owe you, but I think it’s around 70kt?
@Silverfoxmage Thank you so much! I’m not quite sure how much I owe you, but I think it’s around 70kt?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Vit5N.gifLxmFN.gifXCBf0.gifN7O8T.gifYbfUU.gifzQ3xL.gifV2NQ6.gifBBE9E.gifTlBUt.gifFk0Yu.gifkPr9k.gify06rR.gif
@Alskasaur

No problem, and yup 70kt is correct!
@Alskasaur

No problem, and yup 70kt is correct!
@Silverfoxmage I had ordered a custom pet in your last shop but still haven't gotten the flipped version I had paid for. Could I please get that? here's the dude in question- [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10736299_3gfe4xOnFlsjayY.gif[/img]
@Silverfoxmage
I had ordered a custom pet in your last shop but still haven't gotten the flipped version I had paid for. Could I please get that?
here's the dude in question-
10736299_3gfe4xOnFlsjayY.gif
I'm bookmarking this for later
I'm bookmarking this for later
  • Neutral Good
  • CST
  • 500+ fandoms
  • I'm a girl ya peck necks
219OsL8.gifssdoJhb.pngabsol-mega.gifeevee.gif SPOILER_Webp.net-resizeimage_79.png

lSPwgLM.png

R8CZfoI.png6sRoAMv.png
Vote Jayfeather!What Warrior Cat Are You? 4ln2mp.jpgWhen The Fps drops...
qwy7mo.jpg23s7pkp.jpg

wvcly6.pngcloudddy3.png52-D2-B018-0-B6-E-48-C1-8-D11-2-ADE83-F8-D84-B.pngv0HODYa.pngwvcly6.pngcloudddy3.png

v0HODYa.png
BNARqxe.png
s6slts.jpg

109.pngvistafestival_10.pngJqlkxca.png
KvxzF3W.png
JIE0aCj.png
sfdkpl.jpg
JIE0aCj.png

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4%

1E5c402.gif
WZAiU.gifsofYr.gifvS3Au.gifw4Rsz.gifJAEJ3.gif1F2jC.gifYQEo5.gif
2dwgl81.jpg
@Beverlied345

Please dont think I forgot about you >.< Work has been murder and its given me one hell of a case of art block. I'm going to do my best to have it done by the end of the weekend

@BlazingPhoenix01

I'll flip it ASAP
@Beverlied345

Please dont think I forgot about you >.< Work has been murder and its given me one hell of a case of art block. I'm going to do my best to have it done by the end of the weekend

@BlazingPhoenix01

I'll flip it ASAP
@silverfoxmage

Could i get a quickie?

Username:Painrivers
Animal:Puppy
Base colour: Crimson
Eye colour: Red (if not able to be seen black)
Payment : Treasure
@silverfoxmage

Could i get a quickie?

Username:Painrivers
Animal:Puppy
Base colour: Crimson
Eye colour: Red (if not able to be seen black)
Payment : Treasure
WRodlih.png 3p6kP58.png Hey Hey Hey! You can call me Rivvie, I preferr they/them pronouns
Thank you for being here! Just being alive is an achievement ;)
I’m always here to talk if you need me :3
@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username: Irykia
Base Color: Navy
Eye Color: Ice
Ear: 1D Navy outside, Ice inside
Tail: 5B Navy
Markings: 1K Ice
Wings: 1B Ice
Payment: Gems

Also I'd like to know, if it would be possible to oder something like Poochyena or Mightyena after it?
@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username: Irykia
Base Color: Navy
Eye Color: Ice
Ear: 1D Navy outside, Ice inside
Tail: 5B Navy
Markings: 1K Ice
Wings: 1B Ice
Payment: Gems

Also I'd like to know, if it would be possible to oder something like Poochyena or Mightyena after it?
3LMtwtT.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15