Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Open]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
@Alskasaur Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VF9TUju.gif[/img] @FlyingButtress Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received. [img]https://i.imgur.com/URSl4Nb.gif[/img]
@Alskasaur

Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received.

VF9TUju.gif

@FlyingButtress

Here is your watermarked version, unwatermarked version will be provided when payment is received.

URSl4Nb.gif
@Silverfoxmage Thank you so much! I’m not quite sure how much I owe you, but I think it’s around 70kt?
@Silverfoxmage Thank you so much! I’m not quite sure how much I owe you, but I think it’s around 70kt?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

No problem, and yup 70kt is correct!
@Alskasaur

No problem, and yup 70kt is correct!
@Silverfoxmage I had ordered a custom pet in your last shop but still haven't gotten the flipped version I had paid for. Could I please get that? here's the dude in question- [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10736299_3gfe4xOnFlsjayY.gif[/img]
@Silverfoxmage
I had ordered a custom pet in your last shop but still haven't gotten the flipped version I had paid for. Could I please get that?
here's the dude in question-
10736299_3gfe4xOnFlsjayY.gif
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
I'm bookmarking this for later
I'm bookmarking this for later
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@Beverlied345

Please dont think I forgot about you >.< Work has been murder and its given me one hell of a case of art block. I'm going to do my best to have it done by the end of the weekend

@BlazingPhoenix01

I'll flip it ASAP
@Beverlied345

Please dont think I forgot about you >.< Work has been murder and its given me one hell of a case of art block. I'm going to do my best to have it done by the end of the weekend

@BlazingPhoenix01

I'll flip it ASAP
@silverfoxmage

Could i get a quickie?

Username:Painrivers
Animal:Puppy
Base colour: Crimson
Eye colour: Red (if not able to be seen black)
Payment : Treasure
@silverfoxmage

Could i get a quickie?

Username:Painrivers
Animal:Puppy
Base colour: Crimson
Eye colour: Red (if not able to be seen black)
Payment : Treasure
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username: Irykia
Base Color: Navy
Eye Color: Ice
Ear: 1D Navy outside, Ice inside
Tail: 5B Navy
Markings: 1K Ice
Wings: 1B Ice
Payment: Gems

Also I'd like to know, if it would be possible to oder something like Poochyena or Mightyena after it?
@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username: Irykia
Base Color: Navy
Eye Color: Ice
Ear: 1D Navy outside, Ice inside
Tail: 5B Navy
Markings: 1K Ice
Wings: 1B Ice
Payment: Gems

Also I'd like to know, if it would be possible to oder something like Poochyena or Mightyena after it?
3LMtwtT.png Vs38xu1.png
[center][size=4]Silverfoxmage I want a Pet![/size][/center] [b]Username[/b] mastergrand [b]Base Color[/b] Sky [b]Eye Color[/b] Sapphire [b]Ear[/b] D3, Sky for the outside, Ice for the inside [b]Tail[/b] H3, Sky [b]Hair Style[/b] - [b]Markings[/b] - [b]Accessories[/b] K5, Ice M1, Ivory [b]Wings[/b] B1, Sky [b]Animated Things[/b] - [b]Flipped Image?[/b]- [b]Payment[/b] Treasure should be 110,000 treasure if I counted correctly [emoji=treasure size=1]
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username mastergrand
Base Color Sky
Eye Color Sapphire
Ear D3, Sky for the outside, Ice for the inside
Tail H3, Sky
Hair Style -
Markings -
Accessories
K5, Ice
M1, Ivory
Wings B1, Sky
Animated Things -
Flipped Image?-
Payment Treasure

should be 110,000 treasure if I counted correctly
TbxRQYr.png
@Silverfoxmage hihi i just realised I still never got my adopt~ If you are feeling better now would it be possible to get it soon? Or let me know if you've made any progress on it? It's been so long that I honestly don't remember how you were planning on making it but if possible could you please base it off this? [item=golden bantam fangar] I'd like to get 3 adopts done at some point in the future if you have time~ The second being one that's based off this [item=smokey bantam fangar] (essentially a recolour of the first) And the last being based off this item [item=black cat]
@Silverfoxmage hihi i just realised I still never got my adopt~

If you are feeling better now would it be possible to get it soon? Or let me know if you've made any progress on it?

It's been so long that I honestly don't remember how you were planning on making it but if possible could you please base it off this? Golden Bantam Fangar
I'd like to get 3 adopts done at some point in the future if you have time~
The second being one that's based off this (essentially a recolour of the first)
And the last being based off this item Black Cat
r7P00ic.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31