Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Exploration Society - RNG Pixel Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SIIAOsq.png[/img][br][br]Hello, Explorers![br][br]A new day has arrived and the Society has finished preparations for everyone to go out exploring again. You may go on 5 explorations for badges again today.[br][br]@alagasianflame @avariea @casanoble @cheyinka @danijust @felinefine @hawlucha @hyotenka @imnotunnamed @katsuokai @mzvalkyrie @nienna33 @ototo @ribbons @saraceaser @saronai @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @wolfnekku @xolrit
SIIAOsq.png

Hello, Explorers!

A new day has arrived and the Society has finished preparations for everyone to go out exploring again. You may go on 5 explorations for badges again today.

@alagasianflame @avariea @casanoble @cheyinka @danijust @felinefine @hawlucha @hyotenka @imnotunnamed @katsuokai @mzvalkyrie @nienna33 @ototo @ribbons @saraceaser @saronai @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @wolfnekku @xolrit
@DeadlyInformant I would like to cash in all my currently-available duplicates for a Tier 3 Fruit Dragonfly!!
@DeadlyInformant I would like to cash in all my currently-available duplicates for a Tier 3 Fruit Dragonfly!!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka

You're now the owner of the Fruit Dragonfly tier 3! :D May your friend feast on lots of fruit but hopefully not devour all of it...
@cheyinka

You're now the owner of the Fruit Dragonfly tier 3! :D May your friend feast on lots of fruit but hopefully not devour all of it...
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SIIAOsq.png[/img][br][br]Hello, Explorers![br][br]A new day has arrived and the Society has finished preparations for everyone to go out exploring again. You may go on 5 explorations for badges again today.[br][br]@alagasianflame @avariea @casanoble @cheyinka @danijust @felinefine @hawlucha @hyotenka @imnotunnamed @katsuokai @mzvalkyrie @nienna33 @ototo @ribbons @saraceaser @saronai @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @wolfnekku @xolrit
SIIAOsq.png

Hello, Explorers!

A new day has arrived and the Society has finished preparations for everyone to go out exploring again. You may go on 5 explorations for badges again today.

@alagasianflame @avariea @casanoble @cheyinka @danijust @felinefine @hawlucha @hyotenka @imnotunnamed @katsuokai @mzvalkyrie @nienna33 @ototo @ribbons @saraceaser @saronai @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @wolfnekku @xolrit
@DeadlyInformant

I'd like to trade in my 20 dupes for the tier 1 black berserker and tier 3 fruit dragonfly! :3
@DeadlyInformant

I'd like to trade in my 20 dupes for the tier 1 black berserker and tier 3 fruit dragonfly! :3
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@DeadlyInformant
I would like to trade in my 25 dupes for a tier 1 and tier 3 black berserker, please.
@DeadlyInformant
I would like to trade in my 25 dupes for a tier 1 and tier 3 black berserker, please.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@Xolrit @Hawlucha

Dupes have been traded in!
@Xolrit @Hawlucha

Dupes have been traded in!
@DeadlyInformant
I changed my username from Wolfnekku, could this be updated in the lists? Thanks!
@DeadlyInformant
I changed my username from Wolfnekku, could this be updated in the lists? Thanks!
45Pathc.png
I would like to go on an exploration!
My Username: BottledLightning
My User ID: 439857
Number Buying: 5
Bribe (Optional): Medium

oops: resending as PM
just realized not currently open
I would like to go on an exploration!
My Username: BottledLightning
My User ID: 439857
Number Buying: 5